Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women know logical fallacies but still commit them

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a ton of women that still believe in the " wage gap" even though the majority of HR is women. Even though they can see the salaries of their male counterparts. Even though its that if this was true companies would hire just females etc.
Once you use two categories of women, the wage gap becomes clear. Women who have never had children are paid about the same as men, and women who have children have a wage gap with both men and the women without children.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you use two categories of women, the wage gap becomes clear. Women who have never had children are paid about the same as men, and women who have children have a wage gap with both men and the women without children.
Ahhh okay that clears it up.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been with a female lawyer in an LTR for 2.5 years I can tell you that even "logical" women are experts at distorting reality to fit into their own version of facts to benefit themselves. I do think it is biological. However, my ex was great at sounding like what she was saying was absolutely correct from a logical standpoint until you realized the more you spoke to her about why she felt the way she did. We basically just spoke in circles with her never admitting to ever being wrong. There was always some angle I wasn't seeing in her mind (or so she would tell me) when in reality it was just the same ole' tired sh1t that every woman pulls. You know the one - she is emotional and feeling bad so you are in the wrong.

At the end of the day, a woman will argue with a man the same way whether she has a high IQ or a low one. IQ isn't nearly as important for an LTR to last IMO as it is for the woman to be able to own her mistakes and acknowledge when she is wrong and being emotional. Doesn't mean it is easy to deal with the swings she experiences, but it is impossible to be with a woman who never admits fault and wants to explain to you why you are wrong every step of the way when, in reality, her emotions have gotten the better of her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it is impossible to be with a woman who never admits fault and wants to explain to you why you are wrong every step of the way when, in reality, her emotions have gotten the better of her.
Is it safe to say this might be unicorn level rarity?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it safe to say this might be unicorn level rarity?
Women who admit they're wrong? No - not unicorn level. But also not a dime a dozen. And they will still give you hell before they finally come around like any women will. They just have the ability to say they're sorry to you when it is all said and done. That is when you give her a pat on the ass and tell her you forgive her only after she has realized the errors of her ways.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a profession where I rub shoulders with the legal profession and my advice is to stay the he’ll away from women in it.

i have a low opinion of the legal profession generally.

my wife works in legal services but I thank god she doesn’t work with lawyers because they have the dual danger of being manipulative shyt and extremely well paid.
having ones wife around well paid narcissist and psychopaths is not a good idea.