Women in the workplace

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question: I've got this girl who works at my restaurant (I'm in kitchen shes a server) and I can tell shes DTF (follows me around touches my hair, always touching me etc etc). I'd say shes like a 7 blah blah blah.

Anyways do any of you handsome gentlemen have an experience hooking up with girls in your workplace? Is it a good idea or a bad idea?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually not the best idea. I used to work at a upscale department store when I was younger. I dated many women that worked there. Some were in my department and I would have to work side by side with them after we stopped dating.

But if she is a server, then I wouldn't worry about it. Serving is a revolving door. She prob won't be around long.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Do not go forth with it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll probably file a sexual harassment case with the manager when you break up with her because she's upset and the manager being a white knight will likely comply with her.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
She'll probably file a sexual harassment case with the manager when you break up with her because she's upset and the manager being a white knight will likely comply with her.
Happened to ME in 2006. She LIED that I was "Stalking" her. My boss took me into a room and cited state laws. A couple of months later, I was fired for something VERY small (in a right-to-work state). BUT, this firing was the BEST thing that EVER happened to me. I bounced back EXTREMELY hard. I don't know if you'd call it a rubber band, probably much much Stronger material of elasticity. She's now in the dumps, I'm now in paradise.

B

BlueAlpha1

I've dated two coworkers. One for a month, another for 4 years and we both quit the job only weeks before we would have been fired.

I wouldn't do it unless you're okay with quitting the job on a whim, if so have at it.