Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Have Infinite Options

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a buddy of mine, great guy very smart but when it comes to women he just uses the wrong head
Within 5 years he's been married divorced, and now has 2 children by 2 different women the stress has caused him to gain 70 pounds

The part that kills me is, its like he has giving up(child support for two kids and divorce settlement will do that to you) the only thing keeping him going is his kids
I can imagine. Plus worrying about kids living with 2 different women in 2 different houses, worry about being able to support them, giving them a good life under the circumstances, dealing with inevitable sh1t that will pop up with the 2 ex's. Would takes it toll on many for sure.

I've never seriously considered it, but had the odd moment when dealing with cr4p from ex and other stuff where I've thought if I didn't have my daughter as I need to be there for her growing up, and felt like this I'd blow my brains out.

Luckily very fleeting thought only a couple of times, but can imagine how some men go rapidly downhill if the world seems against them and they can't deal with stuff coming at them from all angles.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can get sex at command even the ugliest ones, you of all people should know this (no shade)
I have no idea what this even means. Are you implying that I have sex with ugly women who command me to do so? I'm not even going to respond to such a childish insult LMAO.

As for your example of a 46 year old "tub of lard" with a "ripped" 6'3 boyfriend, I just don't see this in real life, except, occasionally, if the dude is black and the woman is white. But you are never going to see a ripped 6'3 white Chad with your purple-haired neighbour, at least not where I live.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what this even means. Are you implying that I have sex with ugly women who command me to do so? I'm not even going to respond to such a childish insult LMAO.

As for your example of a 46 year old "tub of war" with a "ripped" 6'3 boyfriend, I just don't see this in real life, except, occasionally, if the dude is black and the woman is white. But you are never going to see a ripped 6'3 white Chad with your purple-haired neighbour, at least not where I live.
Not sure how you didn't get it maybe I didn't make myself clear
Nor was I insulting you hence I put the (no shade) in there
What I'm saying is, it's super easy for women to get sex, even undesirable women have more options than a top tier dude. Hence I brought up my former 46 year old neighbor

Granted women want a "High value man" but the 80/20 rule proves they aren't enough of those to past around nor do most women qualify for a "Top Tier" man

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make ANY relationship work these days you have to let her move in within a month or less. Or you move in with her. You have no idea how many women I’ve met in the past few years that told me how they lived with their ex after a few weeks to a month of dating. Women these days think if you don’t play house with them as soon as possible that you aren’t serious. I’m not willing to do that and I’m struggling with finding a relationship, coincidence? I don’t think so.
yep then they wonder why they have 100 thousand miles on the clock and nothing to show for it. apart from short term jaded relationships.

we really are the dumbest generation to grace the earth, with the easiest access to knowledge.

PS fellas remembe you never ever move in a womans house,

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any market where there is saturation there is always demand for innovation and originality

A lot of her "options" repulse her they are useless beta males

I see it all the time most guys just cannot stop themselves from doing the wrong things with women

One of my friends met a chick a month ago .....he has now virtually got her living with him , booking holidays with her and declaring his undying love to her
Hope she is really hot…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine them getting it done 50 or more times a week? I have been around with females like that. They always want a guy that tolerates them for the sex alone. His pump and dump leaves her emotionally starved, confused and depleted. They spend time around male friends who actually like them to recharge their emotions. Then go back and run into that wall again. They always want to change a guy or get him to like her...
50 times a year... 50 times a week a is quite excessive, but i'm sure one of them does it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine them getting it done 50 or more times a week? I have been around with females like that. They always want a guy that tolerates them for the sex alone. His pump and dump leaves her emotionally starved, confused and depleted. They spend time around male friends who actually like them to recharge their emotions. Then go back and run into that wall again. They always want to change a guy or get him to like her...
The guy they don't really like has to take her out to dinner a few times
Has to "woo" her and be romantic
And he will be lucky to sniff her panties much less get a HJ by the 4th date

Meanwhile The "Alpha" (or the guy she really desires) doesn't have to do any of that and gets to pump away with lots of vigor!
Since the first night and he didn't have to do half the shyt the "Woo" guy (or lukewarm guy does)

Make no mistake there women out now that are having sex with men they can't lock down but they are getting emotional from another guy who is trying to lock THEM down but is not getting the panties right away!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is *literally* the worst advice I have ever heard.
Lol I didn’t say do it, I was inferring that’s what women are demanding these days.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is *literally* the worst advice I have ever heard.
hes not saying that, Ive known 3 women recently and because i gave off the vibe i valued my time, they ALL bounced back to their ex.

also if she cant move you in as a Beta provider within 2 weeks she will bounce.

They are so rubbish at negotiating life its unreal. Hence theyre all miserable and jaded.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes not saying that, Ive known 3 women recently and because i gave off the vibe i valued my time, they ALL bounced back to their ex.

also if she cant move you in as a Beta provider within 2 weeks she will bounce.

They are so rubbish at negotiating life its unreal. Hence theyre all miserable and jaded.
what if you're a proper 'chad' - would she still discard you?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What I've found is that men are so attention starved that if you give a man any amount of care or love that he will love you forever. Most men only want one thing: for someone to actually give a d*mn about them

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've found is that men are so attention starved that if you give a man any amount of care or love that he will love you forever. Most men only want one thing: for someone to actually give a d*mn about them
yep guy upstairs literally started talking to a bird a week ago, and their "together" now., she looks petrified lol like shes been held hostage.

pulled away from him outside when he went to kiss her on the cheek aswell

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you're a proper 'chad' - would she still discard you?
i think im up their with the chads lol, and it makes no difference whatsoever.

women dont care anymore, theyre over exposed.

Reaction score
Yeah but women only go for 1% of men depending on her criteria and date up so they are fighting for commitment from 1 guy that can get multiple women. Even if the girl puts on her best behavior, she still has to deal with the fact this guy has women constantly hitting him up.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but women only go for 1% of men depending on her criteria and date up so they are fighting for commitment from 1 guy that can get multiple women. Even if the girl puts on her best behavior, she still has to deal with the fact this guy has women constantly hitting him up.
It's really not the case, women rarely hit up men, even 10s, outside of dating sites.
Also they aren't fighting for commitment so much as following their biological drive to be knocked up by a 10.
They are concurrently actively seeking a beta to care for their offspring.
Most of female (and male) behavior is subconscious.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest, who's driving this? Men have apparently been 'in charge' for centuries. Why is/was it in mens interest (people at the top) to allow this to happen? I understand feminism will be one of the reasons , but how would that and other factors be allowed to have such influence over men (at least in the western world).
Go tell a feminist men should have equal birth rights and you'll get your answer

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go tell a feminist men should have equal birth rights and you'll get your answer
Yeah... Will never happen. Women will never let go of a paradigm that grants them greater security by taking the resources of men. That goes against their survival instincts.

Reaction score
It's really not the case, women rarely hit up men, even 10s, outside of dating sites.
Also they aren't fighting for commitment so much as following their biological drive to be knocked up by a 10.
They are concurrently actively seeking a beta to care for their offspring.
Most of female (and male) behavior is subconscious.
Yeah they don't hit YOU up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So according to your logic no one should be getting married
In my city over 36% of people over the age of 15 are married
The reality is not every woman can get the top 1% guy
Eventually women are left with 2 options, 1 marry 2 continue to ride the CC or be alone