Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can't love men, they can only respect

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is often said that women can not love a man, they can only respect him. I never understood what that meant until recently. I am involved with this girl and she is in limerance. She states " i want to be like you".

This is how they love. By want to be you. Men love by wanting to provide and protect. They want to be us. Their definition of love does not entail a duty to provide and protect. It is simply based on respect and admiration.

What me and this girl feel for each other is infatuation. I know that one day her respect for me will diminish. I will become mundane. Even superheroes eventually become ordinary. At this point she will leave me. Her interest will wane and she may move on to a new guy.

I don't think relationships were meant to last forever. The 7 year itch served a function. It takes 7 yrs for the children to be somewhat independent. After those 7 yrs or so maybe women were designed to leave.

Us men just have to accept this reality.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is often said that women can not love a man, they can only respect him. I never understood what that meant until recently. I am involved with this girl and she is in limerance. She states " i want to be like you".

This is how they love. By want to be you. Men love by wanting to provide and protect. They want to be us. Their definition of love does not entail a duty to provide and protect. It is simply based on respect and admiration.

What me and this girl feel for each other is infatuation. I know that one day her respect for me will diminish. I will become mundane. Even superheroes eventually become ordinary. At this point she will leave me. Her interest will wane and she may move on to a new guy.

I don't think relationships were meant to last forever. The 7 year itch served a function. It takes 7 yrs for the children to be somewhat independent. After those 7 yrs or so maybe women were designed to leave.

Us men just have to accept this reality.
+1

It's the west. It's also fellas playing house with *** dumpsters. Bodies for days.

That ^^^ ain't even rotation material but dorks are playing house with *** dumpsters.

It's clown world in the west.

Majority of men here and irl want to play house. They want a family. Hell, nearly all the YouTubes channels championing game are playing house. It's male nature and biology. Lineage is of high importance to most men.

It's absurd the effort fellas put into their investment portfolio or their gym routine and their wardrobe but will marry the 1st semi decent looking skank off the carousel.

Fellas need to value their seed, resources, lifestyle, name, and lineage. Guard it with your life.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect is a competent of love. Other than perhaps your children or nephews/nieces, can you think of anyone you loved but did not respect?
Many people. For example my father, mother, some friends. I do not respect these people. They are not very wise. I do not disrespect them I just don't look up to them. I do not want to emulate them.

Women have to admire you in order to love you. Men dont have to admire in order to love. Most of the time we dont admire the women we are with yet we still love them. You dont admire you dog yet you still love it etc.

When I say respect I mean admire. Maybe I am missing the true definition of respect. Can you give me your definition bro? Thanks

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's absurd the effort fellas put into their investment portfolio or their gym routine and their wardrobe but will marry the 1st semi decent looking skank off the carousel.
Yeh dude its true. Im guilty of this sometimes. Especially when I was younger. But honestly bro what choice do we have? If we want a family all we have left are skanks. I guess in this day and era it is better to be childless than to have a child by a *****.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh dude its true. Im guilty of this sometimes. Especially when I was younger. But honestly bro what choice do we have? If we want a family all we have left are skanks. I guess in this day and era it is better to be childless than to have a child by a *****.
Nah. Respectfully, I disagree.

In aggregate yes but, the premise all is self-defeating. This is coming from a fella that subscribes to enjoy the decline. I personally couldn't be any closer to black pill without actually adoption of the ideology. My opinion on people especially women couldn't be any more lower than it already is. My point is that the notion won't motivate you or I assuming that ALL anything is already predetermined.

Outside of you, @SW15 @nicksaiz65 and some others on this forum; nearly nobody actually approaches. The biggest YouTube channels champ game. Don't approach. can't pull. Are playing house. Tate has commented on the space. No shot fired. We're talking the 1% globally. LESS THAN 1% are competent let alone any good. I 100% agree with you about no child with a *****.

To answer your question, fellas need to work more volume. Granted your average guy approached 0 but YouTube channel &&& buy my rubbish program. Geo max is an option not necessarily for girls but culture. Lower taxes. Better lifestyle. Read nomad capitalists book. Hilarious segment. Mentions his experience in dating in the west vs abroad. It's not even relatively close.

Drastic action must be taken. We're competing for 1% of the female population that would be outside the metric of skank.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's even biblical about love and respect.

I forget the verse.... Google it.

Goes like this tho.

"A Husband must love his wife and a wife must respect her husband"

God is saying.... and commands the man first. To love your wife because we don't love naturally as men and then God commands for women to respect their husband's second because God knows women don't respect naturally.....

This is in ephesians.

Epi

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women do love men, they just do it in a different more emotional way. Women have been known to kill themselves over lovers, it's such a strong rush of emotions.

Women are willing to abandon everything they know just for a lover.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, women are known for mostly failed suicide attempts (attention seeking).

Men, by far, kill themselves in higher number and far more successfully.

You gotta shed that bluepill conditioning man. Women will never love you.
We just going to ignore the fact that women stay with Wife Beaters no matter what? Women also stay loyal their husbands when they go to prison for years. Women have plenty of options yet still choose to stay loyal to these types of men, idk about you but i would call that love.

Women are just wired very differently from us, they say they want a man who is soft and romantic yet 50 shades of grey was the most popular book with female readers.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Women stay with guys who don’t like them (communicating they are higher value) - this is hypergamy, not love. The moment she meets a guy who is higher value, and available to her, guess what happens to her current man? He gets erased.
By that same logic a man would leave his girlfriend if a hotter one came along, so by that logic man cannot love either.

But the world isn't so black and white, there are countless examples of both women staying with partners after they became physically/mentally disabled. Caring and loving for them. It's called the Florence Nightingale syndrome.

Women love in a different way, men on this forum need to stop with this black pill nonsense. Women are not the enemy

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's even biblical about love and respect.

I forget the verse.... Google it.

Goes like this tho.

"A Husband must love his wife and a wife must respect her husband"

God is saying.... and commands the man first. To love your wife because we don't love naturally as men and then God commands for women to respect their husband's second because God knows women don't respect naturally.....

This is in ephesians.

Epi
Exactly bro. If a woman does not admire you she will never love you. She may have affection for you but the relationship is doomed.

She has to " look up" to you in some way. You have to have qualities that she desires to have but she can't. For example decisiveness is highly attractive to women. They respect leaders because they have no abiltiy to lead.

You don't want a girl to " love" you. Love comes and goes. You want here to deeply admire and respect you. Women cheat on men they love all the time. They don't cheat on men they respect.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To love some = to provide and protect it

Women only provide and protect for children. Never ever men. So they can't love you in the truest sence of the word.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's just conditional love, not like men's unconditional love.
Male and female brains work very differently for a number of reasons. That's not necessarily a bad thing, we need to stop expecting women to behave exactly like men.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male and female brains work very differently for a number of reasons. That's not necessarily a bad thing, we need to stop expecting women to behave exactly like men.
I tell you what... I will never allow myself to have my balls put in a vice(marriage/divorce court) with a being that only loves conditionally.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's define love. I'm not defining love as a feeling. I'm saying love is a verb. To love something you must sacrifice for it. Women don't sacrifice for men. Only for children. So when she says she loves you...it means she loves how you make her FEEL.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I tell you what... I will never allow myself to have my balls put in a vice(marriage/divorce court) with a being that only loves conditionally.
There is a gigantic world outside of the west, you could go to the Philippines where divorce is illegal or even an Islamic country that puts a tight leash on it's women.
Let's define love. I'm not defining love as a feeling. I'm saying love is a verb. To love something you must sacrifice for it. Women don't sacrifice for men. Only for children. So when she says she loves you...it means she loves how you make her FEEL.
Once again the way men and women love is very different, why are you expecting women to love men the exact same way?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a gigantic world outside of the west, you could go to the Philippines where divorce is illegal or even an Islamic country that puts a tight leash on it's women.
You're the one looking to get married, not me.... Are you willing to do that?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Once again the way men and women love is very different, why are you expecting women to love men the exact same way?
Define love Zimbabwe. I think we are working with different definitions. I define it as sacrifice.
For example " God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son to DIE" death is sacrifice. Btw I'm not a religious person that's just an example.

Men love by working and providing for the family aka sacrifice. Men love by dying for their families.

Women can never love even though we use that word. It's really a misnomer when it's used for women. Women can only truly love children. Never men. No women will ever die for you. Don't ever confuse that.