Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women... cant judge em by what they say. Only what they do .. lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be fulfilling and empowering...
Im stoked man... ex is fkn mad at me..... she thought the kids were gunna stay with her and take on this new fat wallet guy with her... they dont like him and like my lady friend way better.... it feels great.... a win of sorts on a weird level of some kind. I feel for my kids as their relationship with their mom is deteriorating.... but thats got nothin to do with me. Im just here.... a rock... like i always was.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to go to exs near end of july to remove the remainder of my kids shyt from their rooms... i had to go over there last week to organize some of it while ex is in quebec (we are in bc) ... and it took an emotional toll on me after a bit... so many memories flushed away.... gotta go back tho... theres a shyt storm coming when she returns from quebec knowing my daughter is moving out now too (she was just informed today) .... interesting times i tell ya

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad it's turning out good for you Epimanes and thanks for the updates. :up:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a loser and doesn't have any real friends
Just fyi.... that chick is long gone.... she tried a couple times to reconnect with me... but as hot as she was... (way hotter than the girl im seeing currently) .... she was a fkn flake... so she can go fk herself... ill take a caring, loving... homely woman who worships the ground i walk on over some hot ***** that thinks her shyt dont stink .... im so done with chicks that behave that way... glad my current lady is the epitome of how a woman should respect her man and earn his affections.... fkn so many bitches out there...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fyi.... that chick is long gone.... she tried a couple times to reconnect with me... but as hot as she was... (way hotter than the girl im seeing currently) .... she was a fkn flake... so she can go fk herself... ill take a caring, loving... homely woman who worships the ground i walk on over some hot ***** that thinks her shyt dont stink .... im so done with chicks that behave that way... glad my current lady is the epitome of how a woman should respect her man and earn his affections.... fkn so many bitches out there...
Hows the sex?

Reaction score
OP,

I'm going to cut to the chase: What the f*uck are you doing?

She rejects you by saying you're not her type, in other words "F-off buddy, I have many better options than you." If she did that to me, my reply would be NO REPLY and I would cut bait and move on per IDGAF and the Abundance Mentality.

Then, she circles back, most likely because options 1-25 all fell through and messages you about a hike because she's lonely and has no one else to go with. You gladly accept (and idgaf that you "waited" a few hours, lol, makes zero difference), put your tail between your legs, and picked up the mini-crumb she threw to you.

All I can do is shake my head. What disappoints me even more is you've been on this site for a EIGHT years so you should know this s*hit.

You just covertly communicated to her you have NO other options, self respect, or "game" as we call it, employ a scarcity mindset, and are much more into her than she is into you--all really bad places for a DJ to be. Man...WTF?!

Dude: SHE REJECTED YOU--PERIOD. It's not some kind of s*hit test.

Read this over and over: WOMEN DO NOT REJECT MEN THEY HAVE HIGH (or any, really) INTEREST IN.

This whole story is exactly why today's women have the over-inflated egos and sense of self they have.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~

Good points. If she doesn't **** you on that mountain hike, kick her to the curb.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah it was.... i am with a totally new lady now for last 5 months.. she cooks.. cleans.. fvcks ... enjoys hunting.. loves fishin .. enjoys pc/console gaming and working out... and was my other highschool crush from the same year i met my ex wife(btw im 42 now shes 43 and we met in grade 10 as she was my science 10 lab partner back then) She lived an hour from me and transfered her job to my town and is moving a few blocks away end of month (not cohabitating yet but i can see it one day for sure)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah it was.... i am with a totally new lady now for last 5 months.. she cooks.. cleans.. fvcks ... enjoys hunting.. loves fishin .. enjoys pc/console gaming and working out... and was my other highschool crush from the same year i met my ex wife(btw im 42 now shes 43 and we met in grade 10 as she was my science 10 lab partner back then) She lived an hour from me and transfered her job to my town and is moving a few blocks away end of month (not cohabitating yet but i can see it one day for sure)
Man I love hearing these stories like this and wish the best for you. Often times on SS, it always seem like doom and gloom situations and/or we never get updated. It's nice to hear where you started and where you're at. :up:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! Finding her in PoF is what happened... i was gunna delete all the OLD apps and had left PoF on just cuz after closing all my app accounts and dumping my previous plate permanently... i was just focused on myself and excercising... and then i was like oh yeah i still have PoF to delete.... figured fuk it swipe the ladies one more time and boom ... a pretty face showee up i hadnt seen on it b4 came up... it had been 23yrs since i seen or spoke to her... so i shoot her a msg cuz i wasnt sure if it was her cuz last time i seen her she was 17.... im like...

Me: "hey... i was gunna delete my account today but just happened to notice you. Are you (insert her name) from (insert old highschool name) cuz i recognize you but im just not sure"

.. couple hours later she msgs me back

Her: "yes i am! Who are you? i recognize you as well just cant quite put my finger on it"

Me: yup... im (insert real name), i used to date and was married to (exes name)"

Her: omg, (insert name)? (Exes name)'s boyfriend from grade 10?... you were my science lab partner in grade 10. Omg she used to be so jealous when i was at your locker before she got there between classes to review lab work! What happened? You two were in separable?

Me: yup.. thats me... and well we are separated now. Workin on divorce now after 25yrs married.

Her: omg im so sorry ... same boat as me .. just nearly a year out of my 23yr marriage as well.... wana get together for coffee and catch up?

Me: hell ya sounds like a plan... reminisce about the highschool days!

After that i went and met her.. looked better in person than her pics.. chatted for hours... then we sat in my truck down by the river after grabbin a bite to eat and walking along the river bank til it got dark... as it got dark we sat in my truck with some quiet music on chattin... then she goes shhhh.... places her finger in my lip.. im like uhh what? .... then leans in and kisses me.... says she had been wanting to do that since grade 10 but (insert exes name) was in the way!

I deleted PoF right after i met her too .. uninstalled it and every OLD app..at that point i was done with OLD .. had dated several women up to that point... like 13? .... but once i remet this lady i am seeing today... everything felt right and my interest in other women just died off. Now im just going with the flow... i dont try overly hard like i did with ex... and everything is falling into place without much effort.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a good read, a true Cinderella story. The Sun & Moon lined up real nice, "and some luck". Good job.
Stay diligent though, hopefully I'll be next..

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man... keep your chin up and expectations low... shyt happens for a reason and always when you least expect it. Stop tryin so hard and let life come to you while you seek out your own goals aspirations... i know when i was trying too hard it felt the world and universe were against me the whole way and when i just let it go.... shyt started to come together on its own.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It means she thought she had something with #1 but then that fell through so she went back to #2.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... last Thursday I went on a date with a HB7.5 aprox.. shes my age... we bantered back and forth for a week cuz we both been busy.. and played 20 questions and a few phone calls up until our date..

We agreed to get together over dinner ..... and we had good time... some laughs.. some situational humor... and a couple drinks.. It was gettin late for her cuz she had to work next day and she gets up at 3am to go to work... so we part... we hug..

Next day... we have some more banter via text at work... but then she says "i dont think we have a connection, i wish you luck".... so i shrug it off and thank her for meeting up with me and i let her know i thought she was pretty cute.

Five days later.. she texts me... she says "hey how ya doing" .... asks me if i have done any new recipes (i mentioned to her previously about my meal planning which is pretty much always the same so she negged me on it playfully) I mentioned to her that no.. im just meal planning with the supplies i have.. and this weekend i will try making somthing new and that id think of her when i did it...

Today.. she texts me and tells me about her day and asks if id like to go on a hike with her maybe this weekend... lol... so im like... well, ill have to see.. leme get back to you.. so i left her hanging for a few hours and got back to her at the end of the day and said yeah i think that sounds good id love to join ya.

Why would she tell me she didnt feel a connection... wish me good luck.. but then ask if i wana go on a hike with her like 7 days later.. lol??

The woods is more my element anyways... :p kinda stoked.. but ill play it cool. Shes a cool chick... i enjoyed her banter and company ..so... will see how it goes.
I usually talk less and esculate more.

I would like a update?

If she's cool, I would suggest monkey branching to hotter and younger.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually talk less and esculate more.

I would like a update?

If she's cool, I would suggest monkey branching to hotter and younger.
That ones long gone man...... onto better now... far better..... :)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish you well on this one @Epimanes !

Cool story. Cheers and Best Always :)
Thanks! Things are turning around these days for me for the better..... everything has been more than I coulda hoped for. Will see how things pan out with this highschool crush that has come back into my life since i split with my other highschool sweetheart. Time will tell... so far so good... :)