Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women... cant judge em by what they say. Only what they do .. lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get both my kids under my new roof come August 1st... moving from a 1bdm to a 3bdrm to accommodate them.... daughter is gunna pitch in on rent too so that helps

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be fulfilling and empowering...
Im stoked man... ex is fkn mad at me..... she thought the kids were gunna stay with her and take on this new fat wallet guy with her... they dont like him and like my lady friend way better.... it feels great.... a win of sorts on a weird level of some kind. I feel for my kids as their relationship with their mom is deteriorating.... but thats got nothin to do with me. Im just here.... a rock... like i always was.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to go to exs near end of july to remove the remainder of my kids shyt from their rooms... i had to go over there last week to organize some of it while ex is in quebec (we are in bc) ... and it took an emotional toll on me after a bit... so many memories flushed away.... gotta go back tho... theres a shyt storm coming when she returns from quebec knowing my daughter is moving out now too (she was just informed today) .... interesting times i tell ya

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she tell me she didnt feel a connection... wish me good luck.. but then ask if i wana go on a hike with her like 7 days later.. lol??
She's a loser and doesn't have any real friends

Lookatu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad it's turning out good for you Epimanes and thanks for the updates. :up:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a loser and doesn't have any real friends
Just fyi.... that chick is long gone.... she tried a couple times to reconnect with me... but as hot as she was... (way hotter than the girl im seeing currently) .... she was a fkn flake... so she can go fk herself... ill take a caring, loving... homely woman who worships the ground i walk on over some hot ***** that thinks her shyt dont stink .... im so done with chicks that behave that way... glad my current lady is the epitome of how a woman should respect her man and earn his affections.... fkn so many bitches out there...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fyi.... that chick is long gone.... she tried a couple times to reconnect with me... but as hot as she was... (way hotter than the girl im seeing currently) .... she was a fkn flake... so she can go fk herself... ill take a caring, loving... homely woman who worships the ground i walk on over some hot ***** that thinks her shyt dont stink .... im so done with chicks that behave that way... glad my current lady is the epitome of how a woman should respect her man and earn his affections.... fkn so many bitches out there...
Hows the sex?

Reaction score
OP,

I'm going to cut to the chase: What the f*uck are you doing?

She rejects you by saying you're not her type, in other words "F-off buddy, I have many better options than you." If she did that to me, my reply would be NO REPLY and I would cut bait and move on per IDGAF and the Abundance Mentality.

Then, she circles back, most likely because options 1-25 all fell through and messages you about a hike because she's lonely and has no one else to go with. You gladly accept (and idgaf that you "waited" a few hours, lol, makes zero difference), put your tail between your legs, and picked up the mini-crumb she threw to you.

All I can do is shake my head. What disappoints me even more is you've been on this site for a EIGHT years so you should know this s*hit.

You just covertly communicated to her you have NO other options, self respect, or "game" as we call it, employ a scarcity mindset, and are much more into her than she is into you--all really bad places for a DJ to be. Man...WTF?!

Dude: SHE REJECTED YOU--PERIOD. It's not some kind of s*hit test.

Read this over and over: WOMEN DO NOT REJECT MEN THEY HAVE HIGH (or any, really) INTEREST IN.

This whole story is exactly why today's women have the over-inflated egos and sense of self they have.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~

Good points. If she doesn't **** you on that mountain hike, kick her to the curb.