Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women cannot handle the truth...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of old video, but still interesting imo.
Women love the idea of that men and women are equal but when faced with real world facts, their peanut brain melts down. :devil:
Thoughts?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be obvious to you
It indeed is. ;)

However it is quite interesting to see how these leftist and feminazis operate; plus the fact that chicks want to be independent stronk wahmen that need no men and cannot handle the truth that we're far from equal.

Women operate on their feelings and doesn't seem to be able to accept that facts are actually facts which cannot be changed just because you feel different and thus do not agree.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn simps... That is why sometimes I don't feel sorry for those men who can't find anyone.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in the op is a good example of the "never settle" flavor of crazy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sort of old video, but still interesting imo.
Women love the idea of that men and women are equal but when faced with real world facts, their peanut brain melts down. :devil:
Thoughts?
Or until they take a job where there is physical labor involved and they play the "I'm a girl card" and expect the men to do all the hard work.

In short...only equal when it's beneficial to them

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Blaming women for being confused about their own identity, because they live in a society of evil men who are trying to de-gender everyone, is a very weak position you're taking.
I'm not blaming them, I am simply pointing out the manipulation they use at work is similar to the manipulation they use in relationships.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are told by the top men to "never settle" - Women didn't come to this idea on their own. They have been propagandized into it because this "never settle" brainwashing makes all women sexually available and vulnerable.

In fact, women like settling and having kids in my experience. But she just needs to know the guy is reliable and can look after her (which is very difficult with the price of having children these days - set to be almost prohibitively high by the social engineers).
A little off topic, but here is one of our lovely engineers: "Humans are now hackable animals"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had lots of scenarios in my life. where Ive seen how women and society believe women are the manager, until its time to take manager responsibilities. then society bails them out, or they lose all respect for the male partner for not dealing with the issue.

no woman will teach you how to read and write then still sleep with you that night, the opposite is not true.

the minute you want equality from them or give it to them, All lust bets are off.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the worst of it is that these crazy female ideas are coming through and that people listen and give attention to it.

Any sane person would know in the core of their spine and their hearts that this is utterly, completely wrong and insane.
We are allowing these people to destroy several generations with their screwed up agenda turning what would be normal kids into coming eternal psychiatric hospital patients because they been indoctinated with this crap since pre-school by leftist and gay oriented teachers.

Heck, just for example; it doesn't even stop there, no we're allowing them to destroy women's sport (Not that we guys really watch it for the sake of the sport though ha ha, but anyways...) by allowing males (which at the best vas average when they competed against men), to compete against women where there a breaking new records which women cannot ever compete with. And there is so many other examples that could be mentioned too, not limited to the above.

This also proves that women doesn't build societies, is if at best they help them tear them down and just being consumers of them. While their ideas of equality and fairness of rights might seem like a righteous end goal, it also clearly shows that they do not understand the definitions of reason and logic and the accountability that comes with these decisions.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren’t built to “handle the truth” because the truth brings a host of problems meant for responsible men. Women are meant to be led to whatever truth a man sets for them.

Most men, however, don’t know their ass from the real world and are terrible leaders.