women are not YOUR protector

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the same time you get off on calling dudes AFC because you know it pisses them off. Then you say you're just trying to help.

"kicking you in the ass and asking if you want a hug".

Whatever. None of us are real anyway.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Part of me wanted to ask from the beginning, is this post based in your fears that you are not REAL men?

the whole point of this post was to clarify and emphasize that men must be their own keepers. they must NOT become reliant on their woman for basic life elements such as their mood, mental stability, problem solving, to feel like their life has a purpose, etc. - they cannot expect a woman to GUIDE / protect them.

thats it, thats all.

but a bunch of you chimed in saying that was a cynical approach and that women COULD be relied upon to play that role.

to which i said, no they cant. they will play that role with the kids, with the ailing parents, perhaps even with siblings, but they will not do it (long term anyway) for their man!

they EXPECT their man to handle his own sh*t so that he can then also handle hers!

this is what women look for in a man. and yes, they may look for other things as well, but trust me, women RUN from men who they feel may not be able to handle the protector role.

i dont know why this is so controversial given it seems so elementary to me.

the biggest and most obvious place where men go wrong is when they become reliant on their woman for their own sense of strength. when they NEED their woman to feel happy, confident, able to take on life's challenges. they have come to see her as their protector in that sense (their mommy if you will). WOMEN HATE THIS.

and the more a man relies on his woman in this way, the more she starts wanting to leave. which is why the further a man sinks in this behavioral paradigm, the more he needs her, the closer he gets to losing her. and hence why women (more often than not) walk out on a man when he needs her the most.

women don't say (ultimately) 'oh frank is a total mess, i can't leave now.' when eventually say 'frank is a loser. he's not goign to be a REAL man. he's not going to be the man i need. im outta here. frank, you're on your own now .'

look, women are great. i love women. but they are hardwired to see men as their protectors. this ain't ever going to change.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
But you are right. Most women won't save you. Most women can't save you. And in order to save themselves, they may leave you. This MAY BE for the best, for you too.

this is bang on. most women can't save you. and the moment they even suspect that you might need some saving, they start planning their exit. and they use this logic that 'its best for everyone'.

the thing thats so funny about it though is that they almost never leave until they have another man :)

if they simply left because it was the right thing to do, then thumbs up and kudos for them for being mature.

but they don't (most of them dont anyway). they branch swing. and they do this because its excusable should their man fail at the role of protector, to go find another one.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but a bunch of you chimed in saying that was a cynical approach and that women COULD be relied upon to play that role.
Not everybody here has excised their inner chump, perhaps?

no good woman who loves you is going to leave when you cry cuz your dog got hit by a car. No good woman is going to leave you if you take a few months to get over your mom passing. No good woman is going to leave you if it takes a year or two to get over your whole body paralysis...

But if you are talking some deep depression, that you won't or can't fix, that leaves you unable to take care of her emotionally either, or physically or at all, that is a whole 'nother ballgame...

But you are right. Most women won't save you. Most women can't save you. And in order to save themselves, they may leave you.
That's exactly right. Abandon the sinking ship or drown along with it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's good to know the girl will care about your feelings within reason. :cheer:

But yeah, get your act together and handle your own insecurities. If for some reason you come up against something that blindsides you and it takes a little time for you to recover, and she splits, screw her she wasn't worth it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Lol, and choosing a woman with strength and morals is not an important ingredient? You can't turn a h0 into a housewife.
I'm not gonna go into the whole quality woman debate again, as any clued up man or woman knows that it's all a bunch of BS, but I will say one thing, and that is that it's MUCH more important for a man to be a Man than it is to find "just the right woman", because "just the right woman" is to a large extent created by and held together by a Real Man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
That said, lets start with a novel idea here; what if all women ARE 'real' women already? If you put a juicy t-bone steak in front of a hungry Doberman what's he going to do? He's gonna eat! He may have to find ways to get to that t-bone, but he'll get to it. We can say "well, he's not a real Doberman because he had to jump over that fence or he had to swim to it rather than directly grab it", but the end result is the same.

Now suppose for a second that the Matrix was necessary for women to filter out lesser men from the "real" Men. The need is the same; security, provisioning, protection, etc. all the stuff that millennia of evolution has predisposed women to value in Men, but the methodology has changed. We're only defining what makes a woman "real" by how well she meets these lofty moralistic idealisms, without seeing that the reason she autonomously sh!t tests, communicates covertly, and creates these elaborate psycho-social contrivances is because she's looking for the Man who actually sees through all this crap and is still a Man in spite of it all. We can cry foul all day long, but the more we do the less masculine we're perceived as.
The problem is women are affected by the Matrix as well, actually way more than men are it's just that men are, as you pointed out, "targeted" more. The matrix can override women's instinctive behaviors. Heck being generally accepted by society is a strong instinct of females. To give one example of this, society tells women it's creepy for an older man to be with a younger woman. Although this goes against both men and women's natural propensity, I believe, it still strongly influences both male and female behavior. You can be a man of provisions and act confidently in the face of it, and that will help,but you're still going to be eliminated by many women. Point is no matter what you do, women are going to behave in ways outside of your control, however they want to behave despite you being a real man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm not gonna go into the whole quality woman debate again, as any clued up man or woman knows that it's all a bunch of BS, but I will say one thing, and that is that it's MUCH more important for a man to be a Man than it is to find "just the right woman", because "just the right woman" is to a large extent created by and held together by a Real Man.
I totally agree with this. The one thing I would say is it's a two way street. The woman has to recognize and perceive the man is of value. For all intents and purposes that's about as far as a "quality" woman definition can go.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
and while a woman will be responsive to this short term (because it makes her feel that she is developing a bond with you), if she sees to much she starts to get buyers remorse - she starts to think 'oh man. I never thought he was this weak. what's he going to be like in 10 years? i better get out of this now."

That was particularly insightful, and something I never really thought about. You should make a thread about that. Nice one.

BlackWidow

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
the whole point of this post was to clarify and emphasize that men must be their own keepers. they must NOT become reliant on their woman for basic life elements such as their mood, mental stability, problem solving, to feel like their life has a purpose, etc. - they cannot expect a woman to GUIDE / protect them.

thats it, thats all.

to which i said, no they cant. they will play that role with the kids, with the ailing parents, perhaps even with siblings, but they will not do it (long term anyway) for their man!

they EXPECT their man to handle his own sh*t so that he can then also handle hers!

this is what women look for in a man. and yes, they may look for other things as well, but trust me, women RUN from men who they feel may not be able to handle the protector role.

the biggest and most obvious place where men go wrong is when they become reliant on their woman for their own sense of strength. when they NEED their woman to feel happy, confident, able to take on life's challenges. they have come to see her as their protector in that sense (their mommy if you will). WOMEN HATE THIS.

and the more a man relies on his woman in this way, the more she starts wanting to leave. which is why the further a man sinks in this behavioral paradigm, the more he needs her, the closer he gets to losing her. and hence why women (more often than not) walk out on a man when he needs her the most.

women don't say (ultimately) 'oh frank is a total mess, i can't leave now.' when eventually say 'frank is a loser. he's not goign to be a REAL man. he's not going to be the man i need. im outta here. frank, you're on your own now .'

look, women are great. i love women. but they are hardwired to see men as their protectors. this ain't ever going to change.
YES. YES. YES.:woo:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

thats it, thats all.

You know what, I totally agree with this Joekerr, but it's hard to not go back to MrRukus post and ask yourself just what are women good for then besides sex (where they're getting something too)?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we can all agree then that women aren't your mommy, or your therapist.

I do think women DO protect, to a certain degree. Honestly, I see many more men walking out on their children and women, far more often then I see it the other way around.

I noticed Fingz and another poster brought up women who stood by their men during all kinds of sh!t, including prison.

I think this thread is more about LOYALTY. And FAITH.

A common theme on this forum.

Where the heck is Interceptor??

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think we can all agree then that women aren't your mommy, or your therapist.
I want my mommy!!!! :cry:

iqqi said:
Where the heck is Interceptor??
Yeah what the hell. I bet he's morphing into Interceptor vs. 2.0.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
... He's saying women want a "real" man yet women aren't being real women. That's really the whole issue, women expecting something they don't deserve (but they can get it anyway) and women expect a guy to be the man while they subvert rather than facilitate masculine behavior.
This is priceless - and a great observation . It describes EXACTLY what I have experienced from women since the late 70's .
Women DO still aoppear to want a "real man", when it suits their needs and feeds into their self interests, BUT they will use all the behavioral and emotional scams that feminisism has promoted to undermine a man's natural masculinity.
In other word's women want the BENEFITS that flow from being with a masculine guy BUT they want his behavior (when it suits her ) to be feminised. Feminism has promoted "woman power " and it is to be had at the expense of men's power. Women seem to believe that power is a finite quantity which men unfairly grabbed in the past . and now the girls want it for themselves.
Women now seem to believe that they are ther rightful arbiters of men's behavior and so we have the shaming and blaming behavior from a woman when a guy does something which was not to her liking.

Women are in a mess- an "imbroglio" I think is the word to describe what I see. However, by bending to the changing dictates of the matrix we are joining in the madness.

I realized that I need to stop listening to what women SAY that they want because what they say is what the matrix has drilled into them.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a man IS, and SHOULD be the protector in a relationship. And on the subject of what is the likelihood of a woman staying with a man when he is down, or has taken a significant hit, physically, financially, or even emotionally------I think it depends on what TYPE of woman he has hooked up with.

Of course, most people (not just women) will NOT be there for you indefinitely, but SOME will stay with you a surprising length of time. I am not a subscriber to the horizontal thinking or to the “text-book-speak” that repeatedly plays in endless loop the phrase: “People are ONLY as faithful and/or as loyal as their options”.

Multiple Options alone, are not what tests a man’s faithfulness OR loyalty. But rather, how SATISFIED, CONTENT, or FULFILLED he is WITH the options he has chosen. We must not fool ourselves; the very concept of “choice” itself has the reality of “sacrifice” imbedded within it.

For instance, for you single guys, who ONLY have the ability to juggle 6 women at a time-----you are sacrificing juggling the other millions of women on earth BY DEFAULT. And for you “monogamously” married guys who have chosen to legally marry ONE woman, you have chosen to reject the other millions of women on earth BY DEFAULT.

So again, due to mental, physical, financial, TIME, or whatever LIMITATIONS-------everyone is FORCED to choose in ALL areas of their lives, and in every moment of their lives.

Now, to address the subject of what kind of woman is MORE likely to stick with your ass LONGER than some others during times that are NOT so esoterically beneficial to HER, we must first recognize what kind of woman we’re dealing with.

I subscribe to the belief that all women (and MEN TOO, actually), generally fit into one of three personality categories. But since the subject is “women” let’s just focus on them. The three categories are: a FREAK, a HO, or a GOOD GIRL. And if you find that the girl is a more pronounced mixture, then judge her category by whatever you see as her PRIMARY personality trait.

Here are some abbreviated definitions:

Freak

A babe who is all about herself. She's all about experiencing anything NEW. She loves variety in all things to a fault----and not just sexually, but otherwise, as well. She gets bored very quickly with a variety of things. She's the type that flirts heavily with you to either actually fukk you or just to tease you. Yes, she is a MAXIMUM STRENGTH attention whorre. Whether she actually fukks you or not just depends on HOW attracted to you she really is.

She's a thrill-seeker. She's likes the hunt. She MUST be “challenged” constantly to keep her wild-side either catered to, or “tamed”. She's like a female Pick Up Artist. These types will even marry you for the thrill of it. But once the honeymoon is over, she’ll get bored, os then it’ll be time for her to go Fukk your next door neighbor. LOL

HO

She's the type that will withhold her "goods" in order to sellout to the highest bidder. HOs are Role Players---they are Oscar-Winner level Actresses. They are always trying to "come up" in some way. They will assume ANY behavior or personality in order to get what the want from a man---whether it's money, status, provisions, or whatever.

The thing about HOs is that they can easily masquerade as Freaks or Good Girls----IF they know that that's what YOU'RE looking for. So don't tell'em! Let a babe BE what she is, then decide whether or not you want to deal with her long term or not. Yes, they are the women who are with you for some very specific REASON.

The killing part is that that reason isn't ALWAYS material. I know a woman who married a guy just so that her kids would have a certain kind of "hair texture"! She divorced him not too long after that...sick, I know.

The biggest thing to remember about HOs is that they will always disregard many of the man's shortcomings as long as THEY can still continue to get whatever that thing is that they’re actually with him FOR. But once you cut off, or LOSE whatever it is she’s “milking” you for------her ass is OUT THE DOOR, with the quickness.

Good Girl

She's the type of woman who MAY wholeheartedly still believe in the Disney Fairy Tale about Prince Charming. Or she may just be a woman with a more well-rounded, and realistic view of what a man can add to her life------and at the same time, be a flexible, giving, type person herself. She is NOT perfect or above temptation----she’s just more ethical than MOST. So don’t misunderstand my point on purpose-----and convulse into the usual Knee-Jerk reaction many here seem to have over just the mention of the term “Good Girl”.

What I am saying is that she's the type who comes the closest to actually loving you just for who YOU are on the inside. She's the marrying kind----WIFEY material.

One of her best characteristics is that she will gladly assume the role of the Freak just to please you. And she will also work to subdue her HO-ish tendencies (the sides of her that drives her to fulfill ONLY her wants and needs at the COMPLETE expense AND inconsideration of YOURS), because she "LOVES" you. A Good Girl will gravitate towards an exclusive LTR faster than the rest because she sincerely FEELS the connection that she has with you.

This is different from a HO, in that HOs can be satisfied a little longer with "sharing" you-----just as long as they are getting their most PRIMARY need met. HOs are the ones who are MORE prone to actually enjoy being some guy's mistress or Bytch on-the-side.

By the way, all women have a little "HO" in them. In fact, a married friend of mine told me that the base level is probably around 25%. LOL

So here’s the breakdown:

A Freak will be the first to leave your ass.
A HO will be the second to leave your ass.
And only a “Good Girl” will hang in there with you and stick it out with you-----and sometimes for FAR LONGER than you’d think.

Last edited:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You know what, I totally agree with this Joekerr, but it's hard to not go back to MrRukus post and ask yourself just what are women good for then besides sex (where they're getting something too)?

axtually teh answer to this is quite simple. women are good for EVERYTHING except being your protector.

the irony to this, and its something that women simply do not understand (even the women here), is that men (just like women) are searching for a protector.

now, a man doesn't see the woman as his protector, but he may see the relationship as his protector. hence the saying 'behind every great man is a great woman" .... its this notion that when you have a woman at your side you will have a better life (which is another way of saying that she is protection against having a lesser life).

and the point im making is that you can appreciate having a woman in your life in a thousand different ways. you can bang her until her eyes are sore, you can go to dinners, you can share your feelings and thoughts with her - but you CANNOT see her (or the 'relationship') as your protector.

the term protector implies protection from something. in the male case its protection from a less happy life. men start to see their woman as being tied to their own sense of happiness - which is why so many of them blow their brains out when they lose a woman they really cared about.

and this is what im getting at - this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake. you must be your own foundation - you must be your own protector - you must love yourself and not need someone elses love just to feel loved. and if you do need help dealing with the struggles in life, get that help from your priest, friends, family, etc. - but DO NOT turn to your woman to protect / lead you through troubled waters.

that is why she is with YOU - she sees you as the captain who will guide the boat through troubled waters. when you throw up your arms and go 'jeez honey, i'm lost. i have no confidence in steering this boat anymore. can you take the helm?" - when you do this she SH*TS HER PANTS and she resents you for it.

even though you are just a human and you will have down times like everyone else, you have to minimize your womans involvement in those times. if you lean on her too much in those times, i'm telling you, women will run.

its a great fairly tale - this notion of two equal partners, in it together, to the end, for better or for worse, etc. - but the reality is that there are a couple of areas where its not 'equal partners'. on the female side its with regards to her man being a protector, that is just about the only MUST have that a woman has for a man. on the man's side, its sex - a man who gets laid once a month by his wife begins to feel the same way a woman does when her man isn't being the protector.

these are teh only two unreasonable areas pertaining to male female LTRs. everything else is pretty much 50/50 and unfolds in pretty fair ways.

but toss maturity and logic and fairness aside when you are talking about a woman's need for a man to be a protector and a man's need for his woman to want to f*ck him regularly.

but on the plus side, its not as bad as it seems once you realize that most women are HORRIBLE protectors anyway. turning to a woman for help with your problems is generally speaking useless. she has no real concept of the male world and how males work and will often give you horrendous advice (actually its usually simply emotive blathering, not even real advice).

so turn to your priest, a psychologist, family, friends, philosophy, sosuave - ANYTHING but your woman. this doesn't mean you can talk about things with her, but it has to be basic venting, NOT discussions where you expect her to actually guide you to a solution to your problems.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:

So here’s the breakdown:

And only a “Good Girl” will hang in there with you and stick it out with you-----and sometimes for FAR LONGER than you’d think.
agreed. some women are mature and when you are going through a rough patch stand by their man. because they see the long term value in you - they know this is a blip on the radar and that in the long run you are the prize.

but even in these scenarios, the best and pretty much only thing of value a woman can provide you with is a little ego stroking and a lot of sex.

if you ask for more from her, if you want her to be the shoulder you cry on, even the good girl will run.

it freaks women out when they suddenly feel that they are inpart responsible for helping you get back on your feet - when they must help guide you. they dont know how. thats why they are with you, so that you can guide them.

the only reason i think this thread is important is because you have tons of guys who say 'when i was at my very lowerst the b*tch left me for some surfer dude."

and its important to undertand why she did. she left cuz she no longer saw you as a protector and she was unprepared to take on that role even temporarily.

women are fine with f*cking you to help you feel better, but do NOT ask them to actually help you work thorugh your problems. they suck at it, it freaks them out, and it will send them running.

solve them yourself, or turn to other confidents for advice and comfort.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
...Most women are HORRIBLE protectors anyway. turning to a woman for help with your problems is generally speaking useless. she has no real concept of the male world and how males work and will often give you horrendous advice (actually its usually simply emotive blathering, not even real advice).

Unless you're already in the friend zone. Then they'll make great protectors.

No, actually then they just do what they can to keep you orbiting. It just masks as caring.

The more I don't give fvck the better women are treating me. I guess that's it in a nutshell.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
The more I don't give fvck the better women are treating me. I guess that's it in a nutshell.
actually, its more like 'the more you can handle your own sh*t, the less you need anyone and are captain of your own destiny, the more women want to f*ck your brains out and hope you pick them to create little bambinos."

women LOVE a man who exhibits no weakness and no neediness. think james bond.

this is why its such an atrocity what has happened to men. men have been feminized - told to be 'sensitive' and to share their feelings. but when they do women get an icky feeling and want to run away.

its actually great that men are more intuitive, evolved and sharing than before, just limit how much you are with your woman. stay in charge with your woman. if you want to share your feelings do it with your friends and stuff.

now women love sharing feelings when the feelings you express are those reflective of an alpha male. but if you let her see any of your weak emotions (anxiety, depression, low self esteem - all of which can crop up from time to time) the absolute last thing it does is make her want you more.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I think that a man IS, and SHOULD be the protector in a relationship. And on the subject of what is the likelihood of a woman staying with a man when he is down, or has taken a significant hit, physically, financially, or even emotionally------I think it depends on what TYPE of woman he has hooked up with.

Of course, most people (not just women) will NOT be there for you indefinitely, but SOME will stay with you a surprising length of time. I am not a subscriber to the horizontal thinking or to the “text-book-speak” that repeatedly plays the endless in endless loop the phrase: “People are ONLY as faithful and/or as loyal as their options”.

Multiple Options alone, are not what tests a man’s faithfulness OR loyalty. But rather, how SATISFIED, CONTENT, or FULFILLED he is WITH the options he has chosen. We must not fool ourselves the very concept of “choice” itself has the reality of “sacrifice” imbedded within it.

For instance, for you single guys, who ONLY have the ability to juggle 6 women at a time-----you are sacrificing juggling the other millions of women on earth BY DEFAULT. And for you “monogamously” married guys who have chosen to legally marry ONE woman, you have chosen to reject the other millions of women on earth BY DEFAULT.

So again, due to mental, physical, financial, TIME, or whatever LIMITATIONS-------everyone is FORCED to choose in ALL areas of their lives, and in every moment of their lives.

Now, to address the subject of what kind of woman is MORE likely to stick with your ass LONGER than some others during times that are NOT so esoterically beneficial to HER, we must first recognize what kind of woman we’re dealing with.

I subscribe to the belief that all women (and MEN TOO, actually), generally fit into one of three personality categories. But since the subject is “women” let’s just focus on them. The three categories are: a FREAK, a HO, or a GOOD GIRL. And if you find that the girl is a more pronounced mixture, then judge her category by whatever you see as her PRIMARY personality trait.

Here are some abbreviated definitions:

Freak

A babe who is all about herself. She's all about experiencing anything NEW. She loves variety in all things to a fault----and not just sexually, but otherwise, as well. She gets bored very quickly with a variety of things. She's the type that flirts heavily with you to either actually fukk you or just to tease you. Yes, she is a MAXIMUM_STRENGTH attention whorre. Whether she actually fukks you or not just depends on HOW attracted to you she really is.

She's a thrill-seeker. She's likes the hunt. She MUST be “challenged” constantly to keep her wild-side either catered to, or “tamed”. She' like a female Pick Up Artist. These types will even marry you for the thrill of it. But once the honeymoon is over, she’ll get bored, os then it’ll be time for her to go Fukk your next door neighbor. LOL

HO

She's the type that will withhold her "goods" in order to sellout to the highest bidder. HOs are Role Players---they are Oscar-Winner level Actresses. They are always trying to "come up" in some way. They will assume ANY behavior or personality in order to get what the want from a man---whether it's money, status, provisions, or whatever.

The thing about HOs is that they can easily masquerade as Freaks or Good Girls----IF they know that that's what YOU'RE looking for. So don't tell'em! Let a babe BE what she is, then decide whether or not you want to deal with her long term or not. Yes, they are the women who are with you for some very specific REASON.

The killing part is that that reason isn't ALWAYS material. I know a woman who married a guy just so that her kids would have a certain kind of "hair texture"! She divorced him not too long after that...sick, I know.

The biggest thing to remember about HOs is that they will always disregard many of the man's shortcomings as long as THEY can still continue to get whatever that thing is that they’re actually with him FOR. But once you cut off, or LOSE whatever it is she’s “milking” you for------her ass is OUT THE DOOR, with the quickness.

Good Girl

She's the type of woman who MAY wholeheartedly believes in the Disney Fairy Tale about Prince Charming. Or she may just be a woman with a more well-rounded, and realistic view of what a man can add to her life------and at the same time, be a flexible, giving, type person herself. She is NOT perfect or above temptation----she’s just more ethical than MOST. So don’t misunderstand my point on purpose-----and convulse into the usual Knee-Jerk reaction many here seem to have over just the mention of the term “Good Girl”.

What I am saying is that she's the type who comes the closest to actually loving you just for who YOU are on the inside. She's the marrying kind----WIFEY material.

One of her best characteristics is that she will gladly assume the role of the Freak just to please you. And she will also work to subdue her HO-ish tendencies (the sides of her that drives her to fulfill ONLY her wants and needs at the COMPLETE inconsideration of YOURS), because she "LOVES" you. A Good Girl will gravitate towards an exclusive LTR faster than the rest because she sincerely FEELS the connection that she has with you.

This is different from a HO, in that HOs can be satisfied a little longer with "sharing" you-----just as long as they are getting their most PRIMARY need met. HOs are the ones who are MORE prone to actually enjoy being some guy's mistress or Bytch on-the-side.

By the way, all women have a little "HO" in them. In fact, a married friend of mine told me that the base level is probably around 25%. LOL

So here’s the breakdown:

Two thumbs up. WAY up.