women are not YOUR protector

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates (WG) is a rich slim woman with two teen boys at home. She is a radiologist but only works part-time ( "I do not need to work Jophil, I paid more tax than I kept last year "). She has the nicest Kompressor convertible. SHe is infatuated with me and acts like a puppydog around me. SHe tells me of some of her other dates -- " They are boring. one dimensional and whine endlessly about how hard done by they are,. I am sick of hearing about it, I will never have sex with them because they whine. "
THis is a woman who does not need to be financially provisioned.
THis is a woman who will chase me and bake me cakes like a poor Irish housewife even though I have told her that I have a girlfriend and that she very is important to me.
Apparently I act and sound like her daddy. He was "the man " of the house ; Firm and unwavering in his morals and ethical guidelines. Daddy was "the rock" - NOT MOMMY...

This women provokes me, tests me and generally is somewhat of a pain BUT in that oldfashioned way .. she tells me that I am grumpy and egotistical and difficult and selfish, BUT she cannot get near me fast enough at the club.
Go figure,

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Apparently I act and sound like her daddy. He was "the man " of the house ; Firm and unwavering in his morals and ethical guidelines. Daddy was "the rock" - NOT MOMMY...
do you remember that old post, where i said, "from a young age we are taught that nothing ever good happens until dad is home....(LOOK DADDY"S HOME!! and WAIT TIL I TELL YOUR FATHER!)"

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
What exactly are women offering again?

Don't expect this, don't expect that.. what positive things DO I get to expect?

Children I suppose. Oh but wait... you don't want children...

But you do bring up a valid point that I'm going to run with here. The older and more independent I get the more I see things like 'love', 'understanding' and 'companionship' as things I've wanted from women that must be left behind. Women simply do not have the emotional or intellectual depth to match me. Among them I have no peer. I suspect there are more than a few members of this forum who have the same thoughts.

Perhaps for the average men women can provide these things, but for extraordinary men? Surely not.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
They're kids. Kids in adult bodies. And if you don't keep an eye on them they are going to try to get away with whatever they can. So treat them like little children, and convey that there's always a potential spanking around the corner.

edit--in a fun, playful way of course. But there's an element of spanking under the fun.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
actually, its more like 'the more you can handle your own sh*t, the less you need anyone and are captain of your own destiny, the more women want to f*ck your brains out and hope you pick them to create little bambinos."

women LOVE a man who exhibits no weakness and no neediness. think james bond.

this is why its such an atrocity what has happened to men. men have been feminized - told to be 'sensitive' and to share their feelings. but when they do women get an icky feeling and want to run away.

its actually great that men are more intuitive, evolved and sharing than before, just limit how much you are with your woman. stay in charge with your woman. if you want to share your feelings do it with your friends and stuff.

now women love sharing feelings when the feelings you express are those reflective of an alpha male. but if you let her see any of your weak emotions (anxiety, depression, low self esteem - all of which can crop up from time to time) the absolute last thing it does is make her want you more.
Yes I am starting to see. :D

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackWidow said:
You big baby. You sound like you just want things to be so easy for you, so you don't have to work at all to become a real man. Get with it! Women don't want supermen, when a man'll suffice. But they're so hard to come by, because the world's full of guys like you and your binary, feminized mental programming.

What an amazing idiot you are. Your self-confidence comes from your ignorance, not your wisdom. And yes, women really do want a superman.

So, when a beloved parent dies I'm supposed to just stfu and bury my feelings or I'm a big baby right?

When my child dies I'm supposed to stfu and bury my feelings.

When my woman is having a bad day I have to help her though every wittle ouchie, even when I don't want to hear her ****.

When women stop being self-delusional maybe I'll... oh who am I kidding that'll never happen.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I think that real, positively masculine, confident in there own gender, Men have been so absent for so long that anything resembling them makes both genders uncomfortable. For AFCs these rare guys ARE Supermen and it's threatening for them because they embody the guys they were told NOT to be like and they'd get the girl. Then they see these guys hooking up with the same women who told them so or in relationships where these guys set the frame and it turns into resentment of both the Supermen and/or the "fickle" women and their contradictions.
When I say 'superman' I am talking about an unrealistic ideal. A man who has no vulnerabilities, who always knows what the correct thing to do or say is, who always has the energy to keep going, never fails, etc. etc. The reality is, we all fall down sometimes. That doesn't mean we give up, but not acknowledging the truth of our own vulnerabilities is just silly.

I don't resent Superman because he's not real: no one is perfect.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I dedicate "tell me where it hurts" by garbage to this thread. :)

I love you all. And I will never leave you whiney little b!tches!
Everyone should start giving iqqi compliments so she'll leave.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I think that a man IS, and SHOULD be the protector in a relationship. And on the subject of what is the likelihood of a woman staying with a man when he is down, or has taken a significant hit, physically, financially, or even emotionally------I think it depends on what TYPE of woman he has hooked up with.

Of course, most people (not just women) will NOT be there for you indefinitely, but SOME will stay with you a surprising length of time. I am not a subscriber to the horizontal thinking or to the “text-book-speak” that repeatedly plays in endless loop the phrase: “People are ONLY as faithful and/or as loyal as their options”.

Multiple Options alone, are not what tests a man’s faithfulness OR loyalty. But rather, how SATISFIED, CONTENT, or FULFILLED he is WITH the options he has chosen. We must not fool ourselves the very concept of “choice” itself has the reality of “sacrifice” imbedded within it.

For instance, for you single guys, who ONLY have the ability to juggle 6 women at a time-----you are sacrificing juggling the other millions of women on earth BY DEFAULT. And for you “monogamously” married guys who have chosen to legally marry ONE woman, you have chosen to reject the other millions of women on earth BY DEFAULT.

So again, due to mental, physical, financial, TIME, or whatever LIMITATIONS-------everyone is FORCED to choose in ALL areas of their lives, and in every moment of their lives.

Now, to address the subject of what kind of woman is MORE likely to stick with your ass LONGER than some others during times that are NOT so esoterically beneficial to HER, we must first recognize what kind of woman we’re dealing with.

I subscribe to the belief that all women (and MEN TOO, actually), generally fit into one of three personality categories. But since the subject is “women” let’s just focus on them. The three categories are: a FREAK, a HO, or a GOOD GIRL. And if you find that the girl is a more pronounced mixture, then judge her category by whatever you see as her PRIMARY personality trait.

Here are some abbreviated definitions:

Freak

A babe who is all about herself. She's all about experiencing anything NEW. She loves variety in all things to a fault----and not just sexually, but otherwise, as well. She gets bored very quickly with a variety of things. She's the type that flirts heavily with you to either actually fukk you or just to tease you. Yes, she is a MAXIMUM_STRENGTH attention whorre. Whether she actually fukks you or not just depends on HOW attracted to you she really is.

She's a thrill-seeker. She's likes the hunt. She MUST be “challenged” constantly to keep her wild-side either catered to, or “tamed”. She' like a female Pick Up Artist. These types will even marry you for the thrill of it. But once the honeymoon is over, she’ll get bored, os then it’ll be time for her to go Fukk your next door neighbor. LOL

HO

She's the type that will withhold her "goods" in order to sellout to the highest bidder. HOs are Role Players---they are Oscar-Winner level Actresses. They are always trying to "come up" in some way. They will assume ANY behavior or personality in order to get what the want from a man---whether it's money, status, provisions, or whatever.

The thing about HOs is that they can easily masquerade as Freaks or Good Girls----IF they know that that's what YOU'RE looking for. So don't tell'em! Let a babe BE what she is, then decide whether or not you want to deal with her long term or not. Yes, they are the women who are with you for some very specific REASON.

The killing part is that that reason isn't ALWAYS material. I know a woman who married a guy just so that her kids would have a certain kind of "hair texture"! She divorced him not too long after that...sick, I know.

The biggest thing to remember about HOs is that they will always disregard many of the man's shortcomings as long as THEY can still continue to get whatever that thing is that they’re actually with him FOR. But once you cut off, or LOSE whatever it is she’s “milking” you for------her ass is OUT THE DOOR, with the quickness.

Good Girl

She's the type of woman who MAY wholeheartedly believes in the Disney Fairy Tale about Prince Charming. Or she may just be a woman with a more well-rounded, and realistic view of what a man can add to her life------and at the same time, be a flexible, giving, type person herself. She is NOT perfect or above temptation----she’s just more ethical than MOST. So don’t misunderstand my point on purpose-----and convulse into the usual Knee-Jerk reaction many here seem to have over just the mention of the term “Good Girl”.

What I am saying is that she's the type who comes the closest to actually loving you just for who YOU are on the inside. She's the marrying kind----WIFEY material.

One of her best characteristics is that she will gladly assume the role of the Freak just to please you. And she will also work to subdue her HO-ish tendencies (the sides of her that drives her to fulfill ONLY her wants and needs at the COMPLETE inconsideration of YOURS), because she "LOVES" you. A Good Girl will gravitate towards an exclusive LTR faster than the rest because she sincerely FEELS the connection that she has with you.

This is different from a HO, in that HOs can be satisfied a little longer with "sharing" you-----just as long as they are getting their most PRIMARY need met. HOs are the ones who are MORE prone to actually enjoy being some guy's mistress or Bytch on-the-side.

By the way, all women have a little "HO" in them. In fact, a married friend of mine told me that the base level is probably around 25%. LOL

So here’s the breakdown:

A Freak will be the first to leave your ass.
A HO will be the second to leave your ass.
And only a “Good Girl” will hang in there with you and stick it out with you-----and sometimes for FAR LONGER than you’d think.

Could not have been written this better. I am a public speaker , writing is my weakness.

This black and white thinking was my only problem with the OP.

Life is just not black and white. You cannot characterize men or women. Alongside all the bad woman I have met, I have met some GREAT women.

I think our genetic code and different levels of primary hormones testosterone and estrogen lay down the law of who should have the dominant and providing role in a relationship. There can be no arguements there. That is black and white backed by blood work.

However to say,

1) First signs of weakness , a woman leaves
2) There are no GOOD women out there, its a myth
3) All women are the same

is black and white thinking and are only opinions. Let's understand it as such.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr,
You had me at "Hello" until I saw what I think is a contradiction. Twice you stated that men are hardwired (and that women are not) to be protectors. Then, you seemed to backtrack when posting to iqqui":
"i believe women COULD be just as much protectors as men are, but they are not raised to be and as such have no clue how to be".

I was a little surprised to see you say this. Which is it, in your opinion? I thoroughly agree with your original post, and I absolutely agree with the hardwiring concept. Am I misreading your response?

Also, I'm just curious... What inspired you to write about this particular topic? Keep on contributing, brother. You always do a great job.

Sun Tzu

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
you must find your protector elsewhere. perhaps it is your father. perhaps it is a hero that you emulate (maximus aurelius, ghandi, JFK, whoever). perhaps it is with friends. perhaps with your priest. perhaps sosuave. perhaps with a psychologist. or perhaps (like with myself) it is God.

but whoever or whatever it is, your Protector in life (the person or thing you turn to when suffering and in need of protection) it must NOT be your (a) woman.

they do NOT know how to be a protector, and especially do not know how to do so with a man.

when you stop expecting a woman to exhibit this quality you will find that your relationship with them becomes much simplier.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping a 9 year old thread is terrible.

Start a new thread, with the old one linked, and provide a new thought ie WHY you are bumping it.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping a 9 year old thread is terrible.

Start a new thread, with the old one linked, and provide a new thought ie WHY you are bumping it.
sorry :oops: