Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course we always hear stories of women cheating... but I have to be honest it seems like most girls I've encountered who are in relationships won't stray.

I like to experiment with women/dating/seduction etc.... Most girls I know 100% or with someone or even recently started dating exclusively all don't seem interested in going out with other men.

I do have a current experiment which is an exception to this though which I'll post about separately but for the most part I agree with what I just wrote above.

I guess I'm somewhat being bold and challenging the hypergamy theory a bit.... Let me break it down simply to what I believe with an example and then hear all your rebuttals :)

Let's say an attractive female who has had a somewhat stable life has been dating a man who has a modest job... maybe he is retail store manager or something. Let's say an affluent doctor shows interest in her and want to date her... Well the reality I have seen is that the girl will not entertain dating this new doctor... Even if he presses her a bit with constant attention it will be difficult to make her budge.

Thoughts?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women are more loyal that some men

some men are dumber than some women

some men are fatter than some women

some women are taller than some women

some women are hotter than some animals

some men are more clueless than some anteaters

some puppies are sicker than some tuna sandwiches

some (collective noun) are (comparative) than (other collective noun)

yay

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder where this butthurt came from?
lol, yassss, im butthurt because of the way you've always been dumped....that makes sense.

It was an honest/sincere question that occurred to me based on what you posted.

I will go on to say that I have never left a relationship and gone straight into another. Every time I left a relationship there was no one waiting. The majority of my friends have the same experience. I do know serial daters tho. Their relationships tend to be short lived (3-6 mos, just in time for the honeymoon period to wear off) Some women do, some women dont. I am always of the mind that, if there is a repeating (any) pattern in your life, you need to look at your role in causing the situation. But I self examine.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait so if you make a categorical statement like "most rapes are committed by men" it's logical for me to respond "is that what happened to you?"

You're not as smart as you think you are but here's the data below (and only accounts for maintained backups so the number would be higher if you included monkey branching).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ied-case-current-relationship-turns-sour.html
Yes, It is both logical and resonable for you to ask me anything based on what i post. I dont know why you would think it not logical or reasonable to do so....we are on a discussion board, after all

Okay, so, the daily mail says that 50% of all women have a backup waiting....but you stated that 100% of women have a backup waiting.
Women cant even end a relationship without backups and you think they cheat less?
To me this implies that you have some angst about your overall dating situation. You do understand that our personal viewpoints, and what we espouse on this board, absolutely reflect our personal experiences, correct?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 I dont recall reading a situation by @guru1000 where he's gotten exclusive with a female/put himself in a position to be cheated on. I would surmise that he (live every one of you on this board) has seen personal angst with women

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the fallacy of division actually, but like I said not as smart as you believe yourself to be. Likewise when we make categorical statements here we don't generally mean literally AWALT, how you didn't know that by now I'm not sure but maybe a hint of the 'tism.
Right....sure....not lol
there are PLENTY of men on this board alone that make sweeping categorical statements and mean them.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85, stop lol

I’ve had more than double the LTRs than you, as well as longer relations.

You’re no psychologist, so let’s stop throwing coping terms to define individuals, to make their cheating explainable to your fragile mind.

Their is no explanation other than YOU are the problem. As long as your coping poisens young minds, you’ll continue to hear from me. Cope
with that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reyaj, you could be right...you could be wrong, as John Lydon once sang.

If by "loyal" you mean a woman is less likely to ride a random c0ck just because the opportunity randomly presented itself, maybe that's true. A lot of men would probably cheat if they knew they'd get away with it, or if the opportunity were thrown at him. Women get c0ck thrown at them 24/7.

But always consider the power of slvt shaming, which when not a deterrent for women is at least a silencer. I've been with women with boyfriends who wouldn't even breathe a word of the fling to their supposed BFFs.

I also believe there is an infidelity spectrum and some girls just reside on the wrong end of it. Yes AWALT but some women are more prone to cheat. My ex cheated with me on her then-BF. I don't doubt she did the same on me. Then again, I wasn't that into her and didn't show much "loyalty."

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you don't recall any situation where he showed any weakness at all. No, he doesn't do exclusive relationships and he cheats on all his girlfriends.
as I said, I would believe he has seen some personal female angst in his life. he seems to have assimilated his dating style into something that works for him.

The main difference I see between him and MANY others on this board (incl urself) is that he doesn't promote or post bitter/bitterly, he posts personal stories about how he has integrated game into his dating life. He posts personal philosophies on handling real life scenarios. That sh1t is helpful. On the record, I dont agree with all of his tactics, but HE seems happy with his dating life/lifestyle/style. He is happy to the point of actually having a fondness for women, instead of needing to constantly bash them.

It's a mind frame I wish more of you had.

Autism confirmed. "Right...sure....not lol" basic af confirmed.
denigrated to personal attacks then? nothing left?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru I'm not the first to call you out and won't be the last. It's become Cartoon level at this point, I mean you refer to yourself in the third person for crissakes.
Yes a cartoon for you is not getting cheated on and abused by women LOL.

Unfortunately your cartoon comedy of the VICTIM will continue to be called out. Willful Weak behavior deserves to be crushed.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like others said previously you just take the side of whichever guy supports your position in any given thread.

Not personal attacks just your inability to understand Nuance in language and mocking your basic Behavior.
Again I consider your ability to clearly comprehend/communicate.

You are notorious for reading/inserting content/meaning, that I never even remotely alluded to, into my posts, and now you are trying to back away from your sweeping statement:
Women cant even end a relationship without backups and you think they cheat less?
by telling me I have autism and/or I cant call you out for making a specific statement because "it's nuance" and "that's not fair, we all do that on this board, but we dont mean it'

sure, okay

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw for the record, never cheated on a girl where exclusivity had been agreed on.

But it’s not in most girls’ best interest to be exclusive with me, the “asking price” to such a surrender is very high.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating aside, it's well known that most divorces are initiated by women. That suggests that women are not as loyal, and that they do not take their commitments as seriously.

It could be that they are simply responding to bad behavior by their men, but that's hardly living up to the "for better or for worse, til death do we part" business, is it?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating aside, it's well known that most divorces are initiated by women. That suggests that women are not as loyal, and that they do not take their commitments as seriously.

It could be that they are simply responding to bad behavior by their men, but that's hardly living up to the "for better or for worse, til death do we part" business, is it?
Or perhaps they have greater incentives in a divorce than what most men have.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of loyalty is to stay true even when incentives tell you to do otherwise.
Unfortunately when push comes to shove, most behaviors are not governed by morality, but rather by their incentives/motivations.

Hence, the need for contracts such as prenups should future incentives belie the original agreement.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree. Unfortunately often the hyperfeminized judges will try to nullify such contracts through various reasons (She was pressured, it was not an "equal" contract, etc,...).
As I always say a prenup is only as strong as its lawyer’s experience and knowledge of prevailing case law.

In most instances, Setting aside a prenup I attribute to the failing of the attorney who prepared it. The general appellate precedence in most states for prenups to be set aside are unconscionability, incomplete/false info, invalid/lopsided provisions, fraud, duress, no legal representation by an executed party, among others. I’d combine this with strong corporate structures (e.g. domestic trusts with LLC trustees, offshore trusts), clear and concise bookkeeping, and no commingling between individual-corporate.

Of course, the easiest and strongest strategy in non-community states is don’t get the state marriage certificate as I believe you did.