Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

R

Ranger

My experience matches @brixlingo perfectly. Every single woman I have been with in the states had a boyfriend or a husband. I guess I could go find a land whale and have an exception. No thanks.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a really big DUH!!! Is appropriate here guru. I was the one getting the BJ’s lol
I’m glad, though my original point is she knew it was wrong but needed to save face. Contrived words, not believed.

R

Ranger

It's the man who elicits loyalty through his leadership.
On their own a woman's only loyalty is to herself.

Don't be deluded into thinking otherwise.
This is the sound of reason. I will not be deluded into thinking something other than what I have observed to be true.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl. If a girl is a 7+, between the ages of 18-25, on social media, on dating apps, and goes to clubs and bars.....best believe she is a cheater. You are naive if you think otherwise. I lived in Las Vegas and I have seen girls cheat a week or two before their wedding! Hot chicks with a lot of options will most likely cheat. She is just not cheating with you.

An average chicks with only mediocre options is pretty faithful. So Reyaj I agree with you if the chick is not that hot.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think most guys understand how often a hot girls gets hit on. We have noooo clue. None. Its like describing to a girl how horny the average man is. They have no basis of comparison. Its not all their fault. A chick can be as faithful as she wants to be but if she is getting hit on 100 times a month ( not including social media), someone is gonna slip through. This is why women are not supposed to be out in bars and clubs etc. If you pick an average looking home body you greatly reduce your chance of being cheated on.

Most men don't cheat because we cant. End of story lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl. If a girl is a 7+, between the ages of 18-25, on social media, on dating apps, and goes to clubs and bars.....best believe she is a cheater. You are naive if you think otherwise. I lived in Las Vegas and I have seen girls cheat a week or two before their wedding! Hot chicks with a lot of options will most likely cheat. She is just not cheating with you.

An average chicks with only mediocre options is pretty faithful. So Reyaj I agree with you if the chick is not that hot.
Attention-seeking and impulsive behaviors, substance use, low self esteem, and troubled childhood. I would imagine those four things would predict quite well whether they'll cheat. Any additions?

A skimpily clothed girl who smokes, likes to get drunk and/or high, is active on social media, has no positive father figure and hungers for validation? the odds are probably higher. On the other hand one of my ex plates didn't really have any of those things except a mild tendency to drink wine and being adopted I suppose, and she told me she'd cheated before, so again you can never draw a hardline. Didn't get to know her very well either though, so can't say if she was hiding things.

R

Ranger

Nah. It’s about breeding with the higher value man and/or genetics.
Or just plain boredom. Whiny husband or boyfriend.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It’s about breeding with the higher value man and/or genetics.
Or just plain boredom. Whiny husband or boyfriend.
I honestly can't wait to get to the place where for a while, I can take care of a rotation of resentful and bored wives who don't get wet with their husbands, lol. They'll be breaking the vows, not me, and someone has to take care of them. I wanna see this stuff for myself.

R

Ranger

I honestly can't wait to get to the place where for a while, I can take care of a rotation of resentful and bored wives who don't get wet with their husbands, lol. They'll be breaking the vows, not me, and someone has to take care of them. I wanna see this stuff for myself.
It’s almost too easy. Careful what you ask for.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha... Any signs you've noticed they use to signal their "availability"?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My experience matches @brixlingo perfectly. Every single woman I have been with in the states had a boyfriend or a husband. I guess I could go find a land whale and have an exception. No thanks.
Hahaha..that land whale made me laugh.

Yes in a sense it's true but certainly not all.

There are of course women who are single without a boyfriend or husband but there's no single women who's beautiful without orbiters.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are more likely to cheat but infinity times more loyal! I have been a scumbag in the past and have cheated. It was for puss... a hot young thing in Yoga pants.... a super attractive college girl.... but I am “loyal” to the girl I am dating. Guys can remain loyal and I think if push comes to shove will defend their wife/girlfriend against the random puss they just hooked up with. Females are completely unloyal and when they cheat they no longer have their spouses back. If we were to die on a horrific crash and our significant other was in the process of a branch swing... they will play the widow card well but be ecstatic inside. Most men would be devestated.
Yea she can cheat once i
The default program is for wives to not cooperate and hate their husbands. Its too easy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The default program is for wives to not cooperate and hate their husbands. Its too easy.
When you ask them why they got together with their husbands, what do they say? Were they once in love, or did they resent them or simply not care about them beyond being a useful prop all along?

R

Ranger

Yea she can cheat once i
The propensity is to put him under competition. Naturally his radar will detect it and start trying to clamp it down. Then get accused of being controlling. That’s just another justification to do what she was going to originally do anyway. Lol

Women are actually quite simple in many ways. I can’t believe I’m saying that these days. Lol

R

Ranger

When you ask them why they got together with their husbands, what do they say? Were they once in love, or did they resent them all along?
I never, ever mention their husbands. Never ask or acknowledge the situation. She will eventuLly tell you her horror story. Well...her version of it. Often embellished with drama to make it more right for her to be hanging with you, in her mind. There has to be a justification. Even if she has to fabricate one.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never, ever mention their husbands. Never ask or acknowledge the situation. She will eventuLly tell you her horror story. Well...her version of it. Often embellished with drama to make it more right for her to be hanging with you, in her mind. There has to be a justification. Even if she has to fabricate one.
How did you find these women in your own cases?

R

Ranger

How did you find these women in your own cases?
I use to country dance a lot. But strangely enough they find you.
I’ve done the taboo thing at work. I would tease her how she was always breaking the printer. One thing led to another. Finally when I was off on at compressor station in Glennwood Springs, Colorado she sent me an email asking what I was doing. I told her I was unable to think about anything other than her cvmmjng in my mouth. Game over. Play begins. Crazy right? That line seems to work well for me.

Pay attention. They will strike up an “innocent” conversation with you. It’s really too easy. The most common justification is, “I just want to feel alive again”