Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are cowards and like to play dirty

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I'm from, the girls have the tendency to screenshot a chat log between them and some AFCs (their photos and profiles included), if these guys talked dirty with them or something like that, and publicly post it onto FB or any social networks, for the mere purpose of "exposing the dirty guy".

The irony here, do you know where most (90%) of these conversations took place?

Tinder, Badoo, FB Dating (and the likes).

The latest case that I read was between a chick and this dude on Tinder that went like this:

Dude: Hey cutie whatcha think of fwb?

Chick: Not interested, thanks

Dude: Then what are you interested in? 69 or doggy?

Chick: I'm interested in posting this screenshot on FB for everyone to see your face and your dirty mouth.

(Which she did, hence I saw it)

I see this as an dirty move played by a coward. I mean WTF did she expect on Tinder? Business talk? Philosophical discourse on existentialism?

Of course the guy deserved this sh!t for coming to Tinder in the first place. Tinder has always been a losing game for men. It's a rigged game that favours only one side of the players aka the women.

But still, seeing this kind of hive mentality, hypocrisy, cowardice, and stupidity from women still makes me SMH.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I'm from, the girls have the tendency to screenshot a chat log between them and some AFCs (their photos and profiles included), if these guys talked dirty with them or something like that, and publicly post it onto FB or any social networks, for the mere purpose of "exposing the dirty guy".

The latest case that I read was between a chick and this dude on Tinder that went like this:

Chick: I'm interested in posting this screenshot on FB for everyone to see your face and your dirty mouth.

I see this as an dirty move played by a coward. I mean WTF did she expect on Tinder? Business talk? Philosophical discourse on existentialism?

Of course the guy deserved this sh!t for coming to Tinder in the first place. Tinder has always been a losing game for men. It's a rigged game that favours only one side of the players aka the women.

But still, seeing this kind of hive mentality, hypocrisy, cowardice, and stupidity from women still makes me SMH.
Yeah, i hate it when they do this. Reminds me of bullys who tease people. I try to see the good in everyone though.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirty moves like that expose the very real motives behind them choosing to be on dating sites in the first place. They go on there for attention and validation. You give them primary validation and still thats not enough, they have to squeeze every last drop of secondary validation out of the private interaction by screenshotting and posting even wider. Ridiculous

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is, is a lesson in subtlety. If he wasn't so overt, maybe he would have been pounding her instead of defending himself online.

I think it's polarizing move, particurlaly done early on in the exchange. Sometimes would ensure its pretty much game on, other times people would find it too forward and reject.

Small % would then do something spiteful like post it. At least if done IRL, theres no footprint/proof of it.

I'd never do it, but some people are c*nts and have no quarms about shaming others.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it: Why would she be so eager to try and humiliate a guy by exposing his private chat with her to the public?

Did she just want to have a good laugh?

Yes, but not enough.

But it was because, deep down, the biggest fear to ALL women is to be publicly humiliated among their community. She knew how scary it feels like, so in order to satisfy her sadistic and sick ego, she decided to do it to a guy - the same way mindless children, being fully aware how scary it is to be burned, use fire to destroy an ant colony.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are cowardly by nature. That's why we say "be a man", which means be brave or be direct.

But this guy walked right into it. There was really no point insisting after her initial negative response.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it: Why would she be so eager to try and humiliate a guy by exposing his private chat with her to the public?

Did she just want to have a good laugh?

Yes, but not enough.

But it was because, deep down, the biggest fear to ALL women is to be publicly humiliated among their community. She knew how scary it feels like, so in order to satisfy her sadistic and sick ego, she decided to do it to a guy - the same way mindless children, being fully aware how scary it is to be burned, use fire to destroy an ant colony.
She probably just wants attention. When women complain, most of the time they're actually bragging.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is women are not held accountable for thwir actions, if a man did this he would be publically lynched.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that a woman will have that conversation with a guy on Tinder she finds attractive. She is basically doxing someone for being unattractive, not for what they are saying.
This 100% if she had found him attractive, guaranteed she would have tried to negotiate.

For example.. Actually that isn't quite what I am looking for in the long run, however we could just see how things workout blah blah blah

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is that a woman will have that conversation with a guy on Tinder she finds attractive. She is basically doxing someone for being unattractive, not for what they are saying.
No, it was for what he said which lacked any social calibration at all.

What you are peddling is a false red pill narrative that sounds good and will get the brothas beating their chests agreeing with you. However, it's a flawed subjective lens that you are looking through.

I'm sure you have been with a woman with the bland good looks of a part time model, but lacked any personality or worse had bad behavior which instantly made her "unattractive" to you, despite the exterior.

Works both ways.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

chicks are ruthless ok what's new

as much as its a b1tchy move by her ..... wtf is this guy thinking you could barely get away with texting a girl stuff like that 15 years ago let alone messaging her it from your dating profile in 2021 its just asking for trouble

i dont think i can imagine a single woman i know responding well to a cold approached "what do you think about FWB "

jesus christ come on they have SO many options now and most have egos inflated to the moon

tell him to level up his game

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it was for what he said which lacked any social calibration at all.

What you are peddling is a false red pill narrative that sounds good and will get the brothas beating their chests agreeing with you. However, it's a flawed subjective lens that you are looking through.

I'm sure you have been with a woman with the bland good looks of a part time model, but lacked any personality or worse had bad behavior which instantly made her "unattractive" to you, despite the exterior.

Works both ways.
I don't entirely disagree with you but theres ample evidence online of guys creating fake profiles with male model pics being able to say literally anything they want to women and still having them want to hook up. One guy even said he was a convicted child molester and the female just laughed it off. Would every single female act this way? No, but there's also no doubt a male perceived as attractive by a female has much more latitude to say whatever they want, regardless of how boorish it may seem.

Reaction score
I'm sick of this black pill fantasy mindset of all you have to do is be hot and women will worship you and blah blah blah. Just go on Youtube and you can see plenty of good looking guys complaining about women lol. In addition, if you've had sex with a woman then you most likely beat some attractive guy that was chasing her because you certainly weren't the only dude chasing for sure.