Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are cowards and like to play dirty

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped him for cheating on her (with another "post wall" girl at that lol)....Same as shes done to every other guy whose cheated on her too.
She only dumped him to save face. He theoretically dumped her by cheating on her. With his money and looks I would think he’d do much better but maybe he’s of the mindset to keep them average looking and they’ll never leave you. See Zuckerberg and other billionaires with very bland looking wives.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to admit this about my own gender, but there's truth to this. It's attention wh*ring and ego boosting. There no reason for it.

Both genders do it, I've seen men dox women too, their ex's, posting personal private info on socials to pump themselves up.

But since this is a men's forum, won't elaborate but re above quote, I agree, again there's no other reason for it.
Only a very small percent of men do this, and trust me, they're not qualified as high quality men.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has nothing whatsoever to do with why she’s doing OLD.

It’s a head scratcher some of the reactions. Should she shame him on FB? Not necessary IMO. But I can see why. Maybe she’s a do-gooder who wants to protect other chicks. I dunno. Maybe this guy is an online creep. Not enough context to say.

We can observe the text exchange however. And observe how it went sideways from the get go.

Sheesh.
Thank you.

But this is Tinder. People go to Tinder to find chances to fvck, not to find wives and husbands.

She did this because, by shaming him on FB, she's subconsciously giving herself an ego boost because if she's ugly af, he'd not have sexually harrased her, right? "Protect other chicks"? Pfffff, gimme a break.

She could have silently ignored him, but she chose to publicly shame him because she's a coward who likes to play dirty to boost her gigantic ego, that's all.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember last year I asked a girl on insta "how much for the night"? And she screenshot that and posted it on her story saying I was a jackazz etc.

But the funny thing is ofcourse I didn't give two sh1ts about that because she's a wh0re, I actually started getting more attention from girls from her followers . I guess they liked my intentions.