Waitresses were the most fun for me. I spent about 5 years in the service industry so bedded quite a few of them. They were all skanks. My last 2 gfs work in the financial industry and both were the adventurous type.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The same day?I noticed this pattern:
Most are hoes. And, the odds of them sucking off 20+ c0cks before you, is really high.
Women are very competitive. So...why not?The same day?
Nurses are cool, just a tad adventurous, with clubbing etc.i just found out my date tomorrow is a nurse.
Maybe i should cancel lollll
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
i dont think she the clubing kind , but the sexual innuendo type.Nurses are cool, just a tad adventurous, with clubbing etc.
Just bang, show no mercy, just don't project an overly eager stance early on.i dont think she the clubing kind , but the sexual innuendo type.
It will be fun, ill worry about her proffesion after round 3 lolll
Yep thats my plan.Just bang, show no mercy, just don't project an overly eager stance early on.
Play it cool, let her seduce you 1st and then seduce her back like a pro.
A lunch date?Yep thats my plan.
Afternoon date however so probably not same day bang
Coffee in the afternoon we are both not working tomorrow afternoon.A lunch date?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Change it to night or better yet an evening date since I assume this is the 1st date?Coffee in the afternoon we are both not working tomorrow afternoon.
You think night venu is better?
How was the sex with IT?My most positive experiences have been with nurses and IT. My worst experiences have been with daycare workers and low level gigs like retail.
This works in ur favor.Any opinion on driving to a near by city thats about 30-40min away, not sure if driving there together in same car is a good idea.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Date set for tomorrow at a decent pub 40min drive from home.This works in ur favor.
Which girl doesn't want to get out of her small town to unwind?
Even the most rigid of girls wants adventure.
Take her there in the evening and spend the night.
Drive in the same car. Lead the way.
One of them I would call “pretty good” sex wise and one “ok”. I think what I like most of all about them and what stood out as positive after the fact is that the two IT chicks I dated never tried to drag me into their financial affairs.How was the sex with IT?
Same car.Date set for tomorrow at a decent pub 40min drive from home.
She was very enthusiastic, im starting to think she just want me for my body will see tomorrow.
One car obviously only fun stuff can come out of that.Same car.
Don't drive even if only tipsy.
Stay the night, don't worry about her, she already expects it.
This is only reserved for after fvck....Thanks for advice, i seriously think she would have been disappointed if coffee date.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.