“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Women and Men can be friends

Yay or Nay?

  • Hell yes! We can be friends.

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No way! There is always attraction.

    Votes: 15 48.4%

  • Total voters
    31

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Shouldn't you say "attractive" women? Cause I was friends with plenty of 5s abd below.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
Shouldn't you say "attractive" women? Cause I was friends with plenty of 5s abd below.
I should probably clarify. Yes, attractive women. Someone you would be enthusiastic about going places/doing things with.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
It happens hundreds of times a day to AFC that get trapped in the LJBF zone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I voted yes. As long as both sides have balanced lives (both are seeing people, having enough sex, etc), it's easy to maintain a friendship. If one side is unbalanced however (usually the guy) then you have a flawed friendship where one person wants more and the other one wants status quo.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I agree with mindovermatter.

However if you have sex with someone..or date them for a short period.

and mutually lose that attraction for each other..and you have a fun time together..then you can be friends.

thats probably one of the best friends you will ever make..because it would keep you from being AFC with other women.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I make better friends with ugly women cause they can't control me. However if there's a girl I'm attracted to, I usually keep her in non-friend acquaintance TO-DO list.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
OF COURSE you can have friends who are women..

i'm so speechless..
 
Top