"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women and her moods

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
http://instagr.am/p/CH24hjapCeG/
I think this video says a lot about why women are moodier than men . If in the anima kingdom you get the same results when annoying an animal .

I am not a bit surprised that humans also react the way they do , and women being more emotional on average than the average guy makes them prone to this kind of behavior .

I think that discussions about women are like that and stuff like that are quite futile , as we can see the same behavior in other animals , so it is not only a woman behavior :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Let women go through their emotions. As that's certainly what they will do. No matter what you do. Everything is a test to see how you feel, so they know what they can do to you, get away with, or what respect to allocate to you -- always testing a man's fortitude and direction so they can have a sense of certainty if he's an able leader for her.

I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier.

Men just have to know their path and keep going, no matter what others or a woman 'bark' at. Be honest and truthful with yourself and what you're willing to put up with. Everything else falls into place.
The rock has to be a rock no matter the weather. A man is a rock, and a woman is the weather. Just have to stay true to what we actually are.
----
Went a bit deeper than the thread has called for, but I just went with it.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Let women go through their emotions. As that's certainly what they will do. No matter what you do. Everything is a test to see how you feel, so they know what they can do to you, get away with, or what respect to allocate to you -- always testing a man's fortitude and direction so they can have a sense of certainty if he's an able leader for her.

I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier.

Men just have to know their path and keep going, no matter what others or a woman 'bark' at. Be honest and truthful with yourself and what you're willing to put up with. Everything else falls into place.
The rock has to be a rock no matter the weather. A man is a rock, and a woman is the weather. Just have to stay true to what we actually are.
----
Went a bit deeper than the thread has called for, but I just went with it.
Enjoyed it.

What do you mean by this though?

"I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier."

I don't quite get it. What do you do?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Let women go through their emotions. As that's certainly what they will do. No matter what you do. Everything is a test to see how you feel, so they know what they can do to you, get away with, or what respect to allocate to you -- always testing a man's fortitude and direction so they can have a sense of certainty if he's an able leader for her.

I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier.

Men just have to know their path and keep going, no matter what others or a woman 'bark' at. Be honest and truthful with yourself and what you're willing to put up with. Everything else falls into place.
The rock has to be a rock no matter the weather. A man is a rock, and a woman is the weather. Just have to stay true to what we actually are.
----
Went a bit deeper than the thread has called for, but I just went with it.
They want to know if youre certain but we should never assume that they stay certain with all their moods etc.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
It’s crazy. My fiancé is completely non-moody, yet she is ultra-feminine and affectionate. Things that I thought would drive her crazy aren’t even a blip on her radar screen.

I’ve never seen anything like it. If a person is rude to her, she stays utterly calm and collected, and just answers factually and in a detached manner. I wish I was as good at this. After such encounters, she has no need to vent about it and I can tell that she’s not harboring any ill will or residual frustration. She just moves on.

I’ll repeat... I wish I was that cool-headed LOL. I guess it’s just her wiring, plus I know it’s also her highly refined relationship with the Lord.

I’ve never been able to describe any woman as “even-keeled”, but she is the epitome of that. Go figure. I guess I hit the lottery.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
It’s crazy. My fiancé is completely non-moody, yet she is ultra-feminine and affectionate. Things that I thought would drive her crazy aren’t even a blip on her radar screen.

I’ve never seen anything like it. If a person is rude to her, she stays utterly calm and collected, and just answers factually and in a detached manner. I wish I was as good at this. After such encounters, she has no need to vent about it and I can tell that she’s not harboring any ill will or residual frustration. She just moves on.

I’ll repeat... I wish I was that cool-headed LOL. I guess it’s just her wiring, plus I know it’s also her highly refined relationship with the Lord.

I’ve never been able to describe any woman as “even-keeled”, but she is the epitome of that. Go figure. I guess I hit the lottery.
Or she just respects you and trusts in you which makes her act this way.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
My fiancé is completely non-moody, yet she is ultra-feminine and affectionate. Things that I thought would drive her crazy aren’t even a blip on her radar screen.

I’ve never seen anything like it. If a person is rude to her, she stays utterly calm and collected, and just answers factually and in a detached manner.
With all due respect, are you sure she's really a woman? She might be an advanced alien sent from the 8th dimension. I'm sure you vetted her through the particle accelerator, but even the higgs boson took time to discover.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
"I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier."
Well, she means a lot to me. So naturally, when that's the case one will be there to react to her energy or thoughts when she says or does some things. Ranging from petty, insecure, everyday things, or major.

We had time away from one another, and during that, I learned from not seeing her as much for the past month and a half that I'm in control of me since she wasn't around - became more in touch with myself.
When we reengaged I realized her feelings were hers and mine are separate, respectively of each other and external circumstances.

Although prior to this short departure I couldn't untangle completely from her and my feelings, as when you are close with another, you weirdly can become synced-up to varying degrees. positively and negatively charged. So when she expressed herself emotionally it was easy to get caught up in losing my frame or experience and direction in a small seemingly inconsequential way.

Women's moods range from deeply positive to deeply chaotic, and sometimes we can get swept up in the 'excitement' as it offers something novel or a bout of excitement. Especially during low periods of our human existence. But in getting swept up too much, we can become unheeled to our true nature. And lose that very alluring nature that drew them to us in the first place. The dance between a woman and a man is truly an art. But both people in that dynamic, need something compelling of their own. Their own North Star so they don't stray too far.

A rock craves weather because it's the opposite. And the weather craves a rock because it's the opposite. This is polarity. Notice how when you start acting like the ever-changing weather with a woman her lady boner goes away or she makes a weird face? Or notice when a woman is stoic you get tired, kind of turned off, and just want to walk away and go do something else?

The whole point is just to respond tactfully. Be there like a grandpa would be for the kid. Just there.
Women in some ways act like snot-nosed brats a lot of the time because they are so emotional, trying to get a grip on fleeting feelings or whatever else. Reading too much into it from a man's standpoint never does anything good, because it's honestly and shockingly rarely anything. They will come back and soon be able to express themselves. If you try at the moment to get to the root issue or figure it all out, you will just come off as needy, lacking independence, and man-solving her issue; all of which she dislikes and will probably annoy you too. As it's ultimately entering her frame, rather than the other way around. If she's experiencing issues, she will come to your frame, if she trusts you as a leader. And she hopes she can because this is her inner desire on a sexual level.

You can never and will never prevent her emotions from bubbling over the side of a cup. But you can re-frame what that mess means to you, and in doing-so resculpt who you are in relation to the mess.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
With all due respect, are you sure she's really a woman? She might be an advanced alien sent from the 8th dimension. I'm sure you vetted her through the particle accelerator, but even the higgs boson took time to discover.
Whatever she is, I'll take her. She might be composed of anti-matter.
 
Top