Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and her moods

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/CH24hjapCeG/
I think this video says a lot about why women are moodier than men . If in the anima kingdom you get the same results when annoying an animal .

I am not a bit surprised that humans also react the way they do , and women being more emotional on average than the average guy makes them prone to this kind of behavior .

I think that discussions about women are like that and stuff like that are quite futile , as we can see the same behavior in other animals , so it is not only a woman behavior :)

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let women go through their emotions. As that's certainly what they will do. No matter what you do. Everything is a test to see how you feel, so they know what they can do to you, get away with, or what respect to allocate to you -- always testing a man's fortitude and direction so they can have a sense of certainty if he's an able leader for her.

I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier.

Men just have to know their path and keep going, no matter what others or a woman 'bark' at. Be honest and truthful with yourself and what you're willing to put up with. Everything else falls into place.
The rock has to be a rock no matter the weather. A man is a rock, and a woman is the weather. Just have to stay true to what we actually are.
----
Went a bit deeper than the thread has called for, but I just went with it.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let women go through their emotions. As that's certainly what they will do. No matter what you do. Everything is a test to see how you feel, so they know what they can do to you, get away with, or what respect to allocate to you -- always testing a man's fortitude and direction so they can have a sense of certainty if he's an able leader for her.

I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier.

Men just have to know their path and keep going, no matter what others or a woman 'bark' at. Be honest and truthful with yourself and what you're willing to put up with. Everything else falls into place.
The rock has to be a rock no matter the weather. A man is a rock, and a woman is the weather. Just have to stay true to what we actually are.
----
Enjoyed it.

What do you mean by this though?

"I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier."

I don't quite get it. What do you do?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

----
They want to know if youre certain but we should never assume that they stay certain with all their moods etc.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s crazy. My fiancé is completely non-moody, yet she is ultra-feminine and affectionate. Things that I thought would drive her crazy aren’t even a blip on her radar screen.

I’ve never seen anything like it. If a person is rude to her, she stays utterly calm and collected, and just answers factually and in a detached manner. I wish I was as good at this. After such encounters, she has no need to vent about it and I can tell that she’s not harboring any ill will or residual frustration. She just moves on.

I’ll repeat... I wish I was that cool-headed LOL. I guess it’s just her wiring, plus I know it’s also her highly refined relationship with the Lord.

I’ve never been able to describe any woman as “even-keeled”, but she is the epitome of that. Go figure. I guess I hit the lottery.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s crazy. My fiancé is completely non-moody, yet she is ultra-feminine and affectionate. Things that I thought would drive her crazy aren’t even a blip on her radar screen.

I’ve never seen anything like it. If a person is rude to her, she stays utterly calm and collected, and just answers factually and in a detached manner. I wish I was as good at this. After such encounters, she has no need to vent about it and I can tell that she’s not harboring any ill will or residual frustration. She just moves on.

I’ll repeat... I wish I was that cool-headed LOL. I guess it’s just her wiring, plus I know it’s also her highly refined relationship with the Lord.

I’ve never been able to describe any woman as “even-keeled”, but she is the epitome of that. Go figure. I guess I hit the lottery.
Or she just respects you and trusts in you which makes her act this way.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiancé is completely non-moody, yet she is ultra-feminine and affectionate. Things that I thought would drive her crazy aren’t even a blip on her radar screen.

I’ve never seen anything like it. If a person is rude to her, she stays utterly calm and collected, and just answers factually and in a detached manner.
With all due respect, are you sure she's really a woman? She might be an advanced alien sent from the 8th dimension. I'm sure you vetted her through the particle accelerator, but even the higgs boson took time to discover.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I noticed this recently as I've reengaged with a woman. Before I would react to her 'bids' of emotion readily, but now I don't nearly as much. I respond instead. And through this, I'm able to see her true feelings and disposition towards herself and me a bit easier."
Well, she means a lot to me. So naturally, when that's the case one will be there to react to her energy or thoughts when she says or does some things. Ranging from petty, insecure, everyday things, or major.

We had time away from one another, and during that, I learned from not seeing her as much for the past month and a half that I'm in control of me since she wasn't around - became more in touch with myself.
When we reengaged I realized her feelings were hers and mine are separate, respectively of each other and external circumstances.

Although prior to this short departure I couldn't untangle completely from her and my feelings, as when you are close with another, you weirdly can become synced-up to varying degrees. positively and negatively charged. So when she expressed herself emotionally it was easy to get caught up in losing my frame or experience and direction in a small seemingly inconsequential way.

Women's moods range from deeply positive to deeply chaotic, and sometimes we can get swept up in the 'excitement' as it offers something novel or a bout of excitement. Especially during low periods of our human existence. But in getting swept up too much, we can become unheeled to our true nature. And lose that very alluring nature that drew them to us in the first place. The dance between a woman and a man is truly an art. But both people in that dynamic, need something compelling of their own. Their own North Star so they don't stray too far.

A rock craves weather because it's the opposite. And the weather craves a rock because it's the opposite. This is polarity. Notice how when you start acting like the ever-changing weather with a woman her lady boner goes away or she makes a weird face? Or notice when a woman is stoic you get tired, kind of turned off, and just want to walk away and go do something else?

The whole point is just to respond tactfully. Be there like a grandpa would be for the kid. Just there.
Women in some ways act like snot-nosed brats a lot of the time because they are so emotional, trying to get a grip on fleeting feelings or whatever else. Reading too much into it from a man's standpoint never does anything good, because it's honestly and shockingly rarely anything. They will come back and soon be able to express themselves. If you try at the moment to get to the root issue or figure it all out, you will just come off as needy, lacking independence, and man-solving her issue; all of which she dislikes and will probably annoy you too. As it's ultimately entering her frame, rather than the other way around. If she's experiencing issues, she will come to your frame, if she trusts you as a leader. And she hopes she can because this is her inner desire on a sexual level.

You can never and will never prevent her emotions from bubbling over the side of a cup. But you can re-frame what that mess means to you, and in doing-so resculpt who you are in relation to the mess.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, are you sure she's really a woman? She might be an advanced alien sent from the 8th dimension. I'm sure you vetted her through the particle accelerator, but even the higgs boson took time to discover.
Whatever she is, I'll take her. She might be composed of anti-matter.