"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women and closure?

BangBus

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Whots up with that? They want closure after i dumped her?
What iit is for?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
To blame you for everything that went wrong in the relationship so she can feel better about herself at your expense.

That's basically the meaning of closure, though I would look at it as a matter of diffrences of degree between diffrent girls..
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
It's a nice thing to do. You dumped her, I think its human to give her a reason why.

Just make sure that she gets it, and doesn't sucker you in again. Just "goodbye goodluck, I'm looking for someone who has more ambition" or whatever.
 

BangBus

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
She knows why i dumped her. She got caught cheeting, unless see stupid or something.Why should i treet her nice, after i caught her cheatin on me? Caught her witha nother dude! That was it. I cut her loose right there. She could not even deny, explain or anything. that was beczu of her guilt. Its over! no closure. why be nice bout it?
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
and somehow you seem to be saying that men don't want closure either.....


Edit: Though I don't see why you should give anything to this one....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top