Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman's character

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically most women we find attractive are a hottie. But I’ve met someone who is totally my type. She has this character who like rock bands, knows arts (actually she graduated of fine arts), like to watch movies, and most of all she is boyish.

What if, you’ve met a woman who is not outgoing…???? Not interested going out with friends, always at home watching tv and playing computer games.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that she's totally your type but you are asking us what we think of her? :confused:

If you don't care if she's not outgoing, not interested in going out with friends and is always at home watching tv and playing computer games so be it. One could speculate about her reclusiveness but if you are willing to deal with it, then do so. If not, don't.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Doesn't matter what we think. She's not someone who I'd be interested in but so what? It's not up to any of us to tell you if she's amazing or not. If she's your type, go for it!!!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying this BECAUSE she's not his type.

This chick is LIKE him.

You are mistaken (IMHO) - If she really rocked your world, you would not have to 2nd guess your thinking on this.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
My point here is, we dj’s have to choose woman’s character, right?
So in this thread, I’m telling to you guys her character. Would this character be accepted in terms of being a dj?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've described her interests but you're confusing character with personality. They are completely different things. You're concern with her character should be solely based upon how she treats you.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. just wanna add something....
Being mysterious is being indifferent with others, so how i am a supposed to act, what is the complete details about this?