woman sat on toilet for two years straight...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah and she got stuck to the seat

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...and there I thought my girlfriend was bad about that.:p

Atleast it turned out that they had a second bathroom, I was actually starting to feel sorry for the guy!

drak_ool said:
did anybody hear about this story? supposedly a texas woman sat on a toilet seat for 2 years before her boyfriend called the cops to get her out of there. Can you believe this?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5613590.html

Uhmmm... you might wanna' learn how to read a map there, friend. There is no such place as Ness City, Kansas in Texas. :rolleyes:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why your mom always tells you to eat your vegetables. No fibre = constipation!

--

edit:

Article said:
McFarren, who works at an antique store, said he has been taking care of Babcock for the 16 years they have lived together. He insisted that he tried to coax her out of the bathroom every day.
Can you imagine any woman doing this for her boyfriend?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ the line in the article about them both having a "diminished mental capacity".

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why didnt he just pee on her????

but seriously joe the homophobe how would stuff like this happen in a third world country and not the us??

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
I never thought this sort of thing could happen in america, in a third world country in central america yes, but wow..

This says what? When YOU and your buddies are against illegal aliens, that means that YOu and your buddies are against men and women who would not sit on a toilet for 2 years in a trailer home.

That's not good. Since you and your buddies are against quality people trying to make it.

Thus, for any incident of illegal immigration all YOu and your buddies can say is god bless you. Since those people are doing the best they can and they are just like you, unless you are like couple in this thread.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must've been too much calcium...drink coffee and hope for a B.M. to save your life.