Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Keeps Texting and Calling Me to Ask Questions — How to Proceed?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I gamed this girl (HB 7.5) on Thursday at a Halloween party and got her number. She then invited me to another Halloween party last night, which I went to with her. We went with her HB5 best friend, who was also there when I met her. I did a lot of neg hits with HB7.5 and got in a lot of kino last night. When I talked to her, I would often emphasize points by squeezing her arm, or just brush her hand when she was showing me pictures. She asked me a lot of questions about myself, and I just told her the truth while displaying confidence and control in my career pursuits. At one point she asked me why I approached her on Thursday, and I smiled at her and said "'Cause you're cute'". She couldn't stop laughing for a minute (and she didn't drink any alcohol). Then I immediately got a picture with her, but she couldn't sit still and wanted to keep pulling in HB5 to the picture because she was embarrassed. We were at the party for about two hours, from 22:00-23:50. Then she calls me 30 minutes later and starts asking me more questions, like "do you have freckles?", "how tall are you?" and other stuff. I said I had to go after 10 minutes.

Then this morning she calls me and asks me to go get dinner with her and HB5 tonight. I say that I'm busy with school and parties so no. Now she texts me saying "can I ask you some questions . . . I'm just curious lol".

So from what I can tell, she is pretty interested in me, and I just have to warm her up and she can become a FWB. I'm in college and am in a dorm room right now, which is the only place I could bring her. I share a dorm with two other guys, but we all have separate rooms. Perhaps I could get her to bring me to her place too. Any advice for how to proceed with this one? I've been only practicing game (with the help of the DJ Bootcamp) for a week, so any help is appreciated.

Also, for all these questions she asks me, is the best way to respond the ****y and funny way? Some questions of hers I answer in a serious, but DHV way, and some I respond with the agree and amplify method. I'm all over the place in conversations, but I think it is good and girls seem to like it — they have fun that way. If they aren't liking this approach, I step back and meet other people (letting them blow off steam), and then come back to game them again.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I gamed this girl (HB 7.5) on Thursday at a Halloween party and got her number. She then invited me to another Halloween party last night, which I went to with her. We went with her HB5 best friend, who was also there when I met her. I did a lot of neg hits with HB7.5 and got in a lot of kino last night. When I talked to her, I would often emphasize points by squeezing her arm, or just brush her hand when she was showing me pictures. She asked me a lot of questions about myself, and I just told her the truth while displaying confidence and control in my career pursuits. At one point she asked me why I approached her on Thursday, and I smiled at her and said "'Cause you're cute'". She couldn't stop laughing for a minute (and she didn't drink any alcohol). Then I immediately got a picture with her, but she couldn't sit still and wanted to keep pulling in HB5 to the picture because she was embarrassed. We were at the party for about two hours, from 22:00-23:50. Then she calls me 30 minutes later and starts asking me more questions, like "do you have freckles?", "how tall are you?" and other stuff. I said I had to go after 10 minutes.

Then this morning she calls me and asks me to go get dinner with her and HB5 tonight. I say that I'm busy with school and parties so no. Now she texts me saying "can I ask you some questions . . . I'm just curious lol".

So from what I can tell, she is pretty interested in me, and I just have to warm her up and she can become a FWB. I'm in college and am in a dorm room right now, which is the only place I could bring her. I share a dorm with two other guys, but we all have separate rooms. Perhaps I could get her to bring me to her place too. Any advice for how to proceed with this one? I've been only practicing game (with the help of the DJ Bootcamp) for a week, so any help is appreciated.

Also, for all these questions she asks me, is the best way to respond the ****y and funny way? Some questions of hers I answer in a serious, but DHV way, and some I respond with the agree and amplify method. I'm all over the place in conversations, but I think it is good and girls seem to like it — they have fun that way. If they aren't liking this approach, I step back and meet other people (letting them blow off steam), and then come back to game them again.
About her question,girls never want full disclosure.Answer a few,but keep in mind that she likes that you’re a mystery.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants you to go as social proof, and using her mate as a c*ck block

this scenario suits you 0% and her 1000% she gets all the validation and hasnt had to give you any fanny.

escalate to getting her alone, tell her "going out as a threeway doesnt really work for you, and it would be good to meet up with her alone"

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds pretty insecure. Use that to your advantage.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I called her today after no communication for the past 10 days. I invited her to go out to some nature place in the middle of the city in the afternoon this weekend. She said she's pretty sure she will come and I ended the phone conversation by making direct statements about what we will do.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of you guys on this girl. She is really excited to ask me questions. I've never had this before. For example, she asked me if I like her, and I turned it around and asked the same of her. She then said "no" and then I replied with a sarcastic "oh, sureeee", to which she giggled excitingly at a very high pitch.

Then she asks me about my relationships, and I once again turn it onto her. She says she's been with this guy for a few years, that he was a "good guy", but was so narcissistic and cheated on her for two years (what, girl?). "He's so good, but so bad". Apparently they broke up a few months ago. As she was telling me this, she kept doing the super excited giggle like she was revealing embarrassing information to me. Then she asked me whether I know "how to be in a relationship", to which she answered herself by saying "I think you wouldn't be like him".

After that, she tells me she has "so many questions to ask me". I ask why and she tells me she's just curious, to which I reply with my sarcastic "sure". At this point, I don't want to be her conversational tampon, so I tell her I gotta go after 1 question. She asks me about my favorite color and I reply. Then she goes on with another question but I say no, I said 1 more question. She pushes back but I recognize the **** test and stand strong. Before I hang up, I tell her the date and time we planned to meet, and say bye.

My biggest question is: what does all of this exciting giggling signal? I think that it is obvious she likes me but is not explicitly saying, but I'd like to hear other thoughts.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Then she asks me about my relationships, and I once again turn it onto her. She says she's been with this guy for a few years, that he was a "good guy", but was so narcissistic and cheated on her for two years (what, girl?). "He's so good, but so bad". Apparently they broke up a few months ago. As she was telling me this, she kept doing the super excited giggle like she was revealing embarrassing information to me. Then she asked me whether I know "how to be in a relationship", to which she answered herself by saying "I think you wouldn't be like him".
See bolded portions.

You have yourself an Alpha Widow. This guy treated her like garbage by cheating on her for TWO YEARS, and she still can't get enough of him. "He's good, but so bad" ???

Her wounds are still fresh from this one. She's trying to take her mind off him....for now.

She'll drop you once he looks in her direction again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this chic is super immature, the way she giggles and flips questions

Anyway, low and behold her ex was "he was a narcissistic cheater" you really couldnt make this predictable stuff up, literally every woman pulls the same card, men really should tell them to shut up.

Also what @Family Man said, Her ex didnt take her to no nature place for a nice walk., he laid down serious D in his crusty 1 bedroom apartment with the curtains falling down. then kicked her out at any signs of poor behaviour..

She cant stop thinking about him and his boldness, he doesnt ask women if they fancy him, he KNOWS they ALL fancy him, Hes every girls type