Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman I went on a date with started texting me again....but

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad for them. Just know how to operate with them. Once you understand and appreciate them as they are and know how to truly push their buttons at will and play with them in any manner you're in the mood for, then you can feel sorry for them. But even then, the ultimate form is loving and appreciating them and their flaws. When a girl ghosts and re-appears, you will laugh because it's cute as you will know she grew insecure incited by something you had brought out in her and already had her on the countdown to reappear.

For now, keep learning; keep adjusting; keep putting yourself out there. Any seducer who doesn't get hit with tons of rejections is no seducer. We need to build you up so that not even 100 rejections could phase you. When you develop that kind of skin in the game, ladies will sense it and open the floodgates just with your body language alone.

Never take it personal. Any rejection is about them, and never about you. This particular one just felt insecure around you. Choose to think this way because it's true.

Your game will have to be adjusted to one of no arrogance. Once you lose the arrogance and show appreciation, you will experience a huge shift in how they respond to you.
I actually got a text from her and had a brief banter back and forth. Without getting into the details, she asked me if I really liked her and she wanted to know what I was looking for. I asked her if she wanted me to tell her what she wanted to hear or for me to be honest, she requested the latter. I started off by complementing her by saying that I thought she was sexy and that I genuinely had fun with her on the dates we had. However, I mentioned to her that I didn't really know her all that well and just wanted to continue enjoying her company and for us to have fun together, as I wasn't looking for anything serious.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is an incel ugly dude with sociopathic tendencies. Or maybe he’s a troll. Honestly mods should look in to a ban for him. Takes no advice and disagrees with everything. Feel sorry for him

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually got a text from her and had a brief banter back and forth. Without getting into the details, she asked me if I really liked her and she wanted to know what I was looking for. I asked her if she wanted me to tell her what she wanted to hear or for me to be honest, she requested the latter. I started off by complementing her by saying that I thought she was sexy and that I genuinely had fun with her on the dates we had. However, I mentioned to her that I didn't really know her all that well and just wanted to continue enjoying her company and for us to have fun together, as I wasn't looking for anything serious.
That was a trap and you walked right into it. When she said “what do you think of me and what are you looking for” all you had to say was “well it’s hard to say since I haven’t gotten to spend a lot of time with you and as for what I’m looking for, it’s not a text buddy”

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bad boy isnt bad if he imparts a good lesson. All it means is you control yourself and your not pandering to them. You have a few exciting things you do that makes them wet. Perfect anticeptically clean good boy doesnt turn them on.
Goodstuff, sometimes u amaze me with ur postings in a good way.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is trying to get you to chase. Seeing who wants/needs the other more.
That’s a dangerous game girls play because it doesn’t work on every guy and they miss out on someone who’d actually be decent to date.

This girl thought she had me chasing her, and I guess I was at times, but what she didn’t count on was I got bored easily and meet girls all the time. So she went from what she thought was me chasing her one week to completely losing me to another girl and she’s still alone while I’m out with the new girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodstuff, sometimes u amaze me with ur postings in a good way.
I was a player as a younger guy. Got beat down in middle age. Finally red pill is in my core and i realize some player ways and masculine ways have to remain in man. I desire positive outcomes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Robert. But that doesn't stop them from doing it.
Nope but it’s also what makes them wind up with 12 cats, 3 children with different baby daddies and posting on Facebook on Saturday night “why can’t I find a good man?”. I think a lot of women mis-value men. What I mean is they think just because a guy will put up with you toying with him for awhile, he’s always in demand and eventually he will get bored. The girl I mentioned saw a pic of me with the new girl not 2 weeks after her and I had “the talk” about what we were. The problem was her actions weren’t matching up with what she was saying and I recognized I was being played. So I just quit contact and popped up with someone new out of nowhere. Then I got the “I thought we were sorta kinda dating, why are you seeing other girls?” email.lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Best part is I met this woman through a mutual acquaintance, I mentioned this woman's behavior and she thought it was really odd and apologized. That's why I didn't want to text anything expressing my annoyance or how I felt disrespected, I don't need to stoop down to this person's level and by doing so would make me look far worse.

She could use that as a means to justify why she did in fact ghost on me, lead me on and only to do it again.

Edit: I'm not from where I currently live, but every single woman out here that I have met does **** like this.
Many ladies nowadays are immature and child like in terms of emotions. Remember, traditionally speaking, men think logic and reasoning first, then feeling and emotions (not sure about the current generation and millennials though). Ladies, however, think with their emotions first, then logic and reasoning.

Any lady ever disrespects you, you walk away. Some accept them back, but I recommend against it. You can do the Alpha Male Strategies way in terms of taking them back and making them pay by lots of BJ's and azz licking, but I cannot fvck a b!tch who disrespects me. Others, however, have no problems with that.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok she was vetting your intent. If you’re a good-looking guy, you already wear the black eye for being a womanizer (even if you are not), so best learn how to play to this question next time.

I usually go with, “I’m looking for the love of my life, and I’m trying to enjoy the process until I find her.”

The girl in question is an older lady with kids. She is not likely looking for fun. Most girls 24 and up, if you have life together, will seek to lock you down. so play into that need next time.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im actualy thinking that her interest level.might be higher than i tought.

You think she is playing those game to try and lock you down?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok she was vetting your intent. If you’re a good-looking guy, you already wear the black eye for being a womanizer (even if you are not), so best learn how to play to this question next time.

I usually go with, “I’m looking for the love of my life, and I’m trying to enjoy the process until I find her.”

The girl in question is an older lady with kids. She is not likely looking for fun. Most girls 24 and up, if you have life together, will seek to lock you down. so play into that need next time.
Honestly, I just told her that so I wouldn't have to deal with drama down the road if we do in fact continue seeing each other or not. I'm not really looking for anything serious, as I don't even really know this woman all that well.

Her comments last week to our mutual acquaintance about her feeling that I didn't really want a woman make since now with this perspective. I'm obviously not a player, but she obviously felt a bit insecure about me.
Im actualy thinking that her interest level.might be higher than i tought.

You think she is playing those game to try and lock you down?
I have no idea, that's why I'm having this conversation on here.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
OP is an incel ugly dude with sociopathic tendencies. Or maybe he’s a troll. Honestly mods should look in to a ban for him. Takes no advice and disagrees with everything. Feel sorry for him
Definitely a troll. "6'4"", "very good looking" "28 years old," yet obsessing over a not so hot 40 year old.

This story is faker than the holocaust.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s part of your arrogance, thinking you understand color as a blind man.

You have no idea how offputting you come across.

I see the issue very clearly now: YOU are the problem.

Good looking dude in his 20s gets ghosted by a 40 yo.

Good looking dude in his 20s got chosen by no woman in a speed dating contest by a room of unattractive women.

The problem is YOU.

Surrender your ego. Then I can teach you how to bury the arrogance. Then and only then will you transcend your circumstance.
Pretty much exactly my conclusion

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a dangerous game girls play because it doesn’t work on every guy and they miss out on someone who’d actually be decent to date.

This girl thought she had me chasing her, and I guess I was at times, but what she didn’t count on was I got bored easily and meet girls all the time. So she went from what she thought was me chasing her one week to completely losing me to another girl and she’s still alone while I’m out with the new girl.
Is a guy really good to date who cant get any women at all? Thats kind of the antithesis of good to date.

No woman wants to be dating a guy because she is his only option. They want to date a guy who DOES have other options but chooses them over the others. A subtle but important distinction. And women have a sixth sense when it comes to this.

Once OP loses the Napoleonic Complex and his delusions of grandeur and starts living back in reality he will be able to see the truth of this post. However I doubt that happens any time soon. OP is living in a make believe world inside his own mind where he is perfect and can do no wrong and anything that goes against this means there is something wrong with the other person. If only reality worked this way...

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a guy really good to date who cant get any women at all? Thats kind of the antithesis of good to date.

No woman wants to be dating a guy because she is his only option. They want to date a guy who DOES have other options but chooses them over the others. A subtle but important distinction. And women have a sixth sense when it comes to this.

Once OP loses the Napoleonic Complex and his delusions of grandeur and starts living back in reality he will be able to see the truth of this post. However I doubt that happens any time soon. OP is living in a make believe world inside his own mind where he is perfect and can do no wrong and anything that goes against this means there is something wrong with the other person. If only reality worked this way...
I think a lot of girls THINK they have that 6th sense but they really don’t. What I mean is just because SHE may not think I have other options doesn’t mean I don’t. I don’t flaunt my options in another girls face because I don’t want them pursuing me because of competition, I want them pursuing me because they like ME. It’s why so many girls are shocked when they dump me or kick me to the curb and within a week I’m already posting pics of me with someone new. She thought I didn’t have options but she didn’t realize I was in high demand either.