Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman I went on a date with started texting me again....but

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had posted a thread about a woman I went out with twice, the first time exactly two weeks ago and the second time last weekend. Anyway, she ghosted me and then a few days ago started texting me again. She was asking me how I was, sending me all these pictures of herself, etc. She then sends me a text asking if I was free later and had any plans, I then mention to her I'd be busy until the early evening and that I would text her later. Anyway, later that evening I send her a text and she says that she's just looking to stay in that night. I just told her "ok, well you know how to reach me" and then just deleted the text conversation. This was on Friday and of course I haven't heard anything from her since lol.

Why the hell return and start texting me again after ghosting for almost a week if you are just going to pull that lol. This woman is older than me and in her mid 30s lol, I don't get it. This doesn't even really make me made, it just makes me think "why the hell bother with dating if even fully grown women that are older than me act like this". It honestly feels like all these women I meet and interact with are just trolling me, as there is no way they are all this mentally ill.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I'm looking to stay in tonight"
You: "Cool...I'll bring over a bottle of wine and we can watch a movie"

You missed your chance...this sounded like she might have been DTF...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I'm looking to stay in tonight"
You: "Cool...I'll bring over a bottle of wine and we can watch a movie"

You missed your chance...this sounded like she might have been DTF...
Perhaps, but from the text conversation I don't really think that's what she was hinting for me to push towards lol. I think she was just looking for attention, I could be wrong but that's what it felt like.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, but from the text conversation I don't really think that's what she was hinting for me to push towards lol. I think she was just looking for attention, I could be wrong but that's what it felt like.
But you never even tried so you just came to that conclusion in your own mind instead of reality. Stop deciding in your own mind what the outcome will be.

Closed mouths don't get fed.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you never even tried so you just came to that conclusion in your own mind instead of reality. Stop deciding in your own mind what the outcome will be.

Closed mouths don't get fed.
She hasn't texted me at all since then. She had been texting me, asking me if I had plans and all that but when I go to see if she wants to do something she just says she's just looking to stay in, meaning "I don't want to go out with you". If she wanted to see me she easily would have said, let's go out for a drink, we meet up and then she invites me over or makes an opening for that.

I didn't create this thread about that though, I just don't understand why she popped back up after almost a week of ghosting if she was just going to lead me on to nowhere lol.

Edit: I realize that it could be a million different things but I just don't get this type of behavior, honestly.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't texted me at all since then. She had been texting me, asking me if I had plans and all that but when I go to see if she wants to do something she just says she's just looking to stay in, meaning "I don't want to go out with you". If she wanted to see me she easily would have said, let's go out for a drink, we meet up and then she invites me over or makes an opening for that.

I didn't create this thread about that though, I just don't understand why she popped back up after almost a week of ghosting if she was just going to lead me on to nowhere lol.

Edit: I realize that it could be a million different things but I just don't get this type of behavior, honestly.
The bottom line is you had the chance to take action, you chose not to, and now you are rationalizing it in your own mind because of xyz.

OP, you'll never know what could have happened because you took no action.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Going to have to agree with Marmel here. Her perceived intent was for you to come over and spend time with her and see what happens. Most ladies are not going to tell you,hey, I want to get fvcked. They will beat around the bush and hope you find your way through it. Rookie mistake.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
BigDave17 troll back with yet another thread about the hopelessness of dating. When will people learn?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of 2 she wanted you to go there and have "fun", or she wanted to see if you was still interested after her last guy leave her, maybe both her main guy break with her and then she invite you over to feed her ego.

but then again, too many maybe and little action, you need to do something even if that something is do nothing, because you ahve a better prospect. learn from it and move on, you can keep guessing, you need to have the balls to take risks

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigDave17 troll back with yet another thread about the hopelessness of dating. When will people learn?
Nah bigdave17 would say something about how incredibly good he is at making friends with his amazing personality but women just want chads who are 9s and 10s (sadly he is a mere 7.5 and therefore doomed to fvck fatties and cougars)

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asked you have any plan later , you should date her straight away..She not gonna wait for your text because she ghosted you before her interest in you is low..Maybe her stay in with someone else coz you missed a chance.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to have to agree with Marmel here. Her perceived intent was for you to come over and spend time with her and see what happens. Most ladies are not going to tell you,hey, I want to get fvcked. They will beat around the bush and hope you find your way through it. Rookie mistake.
No, if I had posted a screenshot of the texts you could tell that she really wasn't looking to do anything with me and it honestly did not feel like she was looking for me to come over. Granted, I could be wrong but based on what she was saying to me that's how I interpreted it.

As I had mentioned on here earlier, if she really wanted to spend time with me she would have gladly went out and invited me over after. Let's say I take her out to dinner, we go get something to eat and then I go over.

Also, she hasn't texted me since so obviously this was the case.
one of 2 she wanted you to go there and have "fun", or she wanted to see if you was still interested after her last guy leave her, maybe both her main guy break with her and then she invite you over to feed her ego.

but then again, too many maybe and little action, you need to do something even if that something is do nothing, because you ahve a better prospect. learn from it and move on, you can keep guessing, you need to have the balls to take risks
I'm not even really mad or upset by this, I just don't get it. To me it felt like she was just looking for attention and validation, so when I actually agree to saying I'd get in touch with her later wanting to spend time with her she got that. That's why when she declined my invite to do something I just said she knew how to reach me. This implies that if she wants to actually do something instead of just texting me she can make the move and that I'm no longer going to chase her.
When she asked you have any plan later , you should date her straight away..She not gonna wait for your text because she ghosted you before her interest in you is low..Maybe her stay in with someone else coz you missed a chance.
Kind of hard to do that when I'm actually busy, I'm not just going to drop everything in my life just to go spend time with a woman lol, wtf.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just checking if you would still bite, imo you ignore her from now on.
This is not acceptable behaviors.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just checking if you would still bite, imo you ignore her from now on.
This is not acceptable behaviors.
That's exactly what I felt, which is the reason why I deleted her number. It amazes me that a woman just a few years shy of 40, who also has children, would behave in such a manner.

It's nonsense like this that really makes me wonder why I even bother.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
6'4" very good looking guy (or so he says) can't even get laid with a 40 year old. Sh1t tier trolling.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I felt, which is the reason why I deleted her number. It amazes me that a woman just a few years shy of 40, who also has children, would behave in such a manner.

It's nonsense like this that really makes me wonder why I even bother.
Its is nonsence for sure, its just rude to act like that.
If she txt you again make sure to not anwser her. Dont give her the attention she wants.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its is nonsence for sure, its just rude to act like that.
If she txt you again make sure to not anwser her. Dont give her the attention she wants.
I don't really get where the other posters on this thread are coming from. She ghosts for almost a week, comes back, we text a bit and she initiates by asking if I'm free later. I mention I'm busy at that moment but would be available later in the evening, we are talking 8:30-9 and not some insanely late time. She then says she doesn't really feel like going out and is just going to stay in.

I don't see how others on here see that as an opening to invite yourself over to her place.

Anyway, I really don't get why she'd go through all of that just for attention, but I probably dodged a bullet. A woman at that age behaving in such a manner is extremely concerning, this is something you'd expect from a teenager or girl in her early 20s.

If she texts me again I'd probably just call her out on her behavior but I'm not going to go out of my way to do that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't really get where the other posters on this thread are coming from. She ghosts for almost a week, comes back, we text a bit and she initiates by asking if I'm free later. I mention I'm busy at that moment but would be available later in the evening, we are talking 8:30-9 and not some insanely late time. She then says she doesn't really feel like going out and is just going to stay in.

I don't see how others on here see that as an opening to invite yourself over to her place.

Anyway, I really don't get why she'd go through all of that just for attention, but I probably dodged a bullet. A woman at that age behaving in such a manner is extremely concerning, this is something you'd expect from a teenager or girl in her early 20s.

If she texts me again I'd probably just call her out on her behavior but I'm not going to go out of my way to do that.
Lotta young ladies are like that. You need to take it in stride and decide how you want to proceed. The worst thing you can do though is react negatively. If any lady reaches out to you out of the blue, and you want to see if anything is there, go for it, just keep it cheap. Whether it's going to her place to Netflix and chill or out to a bar. If the later, order one drink, and if the vibe is not there, say nice meeting you and leave. No harm, no foul and at most it was 12 - 15 bucks. Have a positive outlook, not negative or pessimistic.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You're 6'4," very good looking (so you say) yet you're obsessing over a 40 year old broad. Write a better story next time bro.

Lotta young ladies are like that.
She's 40. Which in your opinion fits the definition of "young lady" lol.