Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman I went on a date with started texting me again....but

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? I'm not the one who went out of the way to ghost on another person, only to return to do it all over again.

I just said that no matter what I did or didn't do probably wouldn't have made all that much of a difference, do you deny that? If a woman wants to go out little trivial details are irrelevant. I have my own life, as do most people, and I'm not going to drop everything for some woman who also ghosted me on to begin with.

I don't get it, seriously. She was the one who went out of her way for all of this, not me. Why is everything my fault?
That’s part of your arrogance, thinking you understand color as a blind man.

You have no idea how offputting you come across.

I see the issue very clearly now: YOU are the problem.

Good looking dude in his 20s gets ghosted by a 40 yo.

Good looking dude in his 20s got chosen by no woman in a speed dating contest by a room of unattractive women.

The problem is YOU.

Surrender your ego. Then I can teach you how to bury the arrogance. Then and only then will you transcend your circumstance.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s part of your arrogance, thinking you understand color as a blind man.

You have no idea how offputting you come across.

I see the issue very clearly now: YOU are the problem.

Good looking dude in his 20s gets ghosted by a 40 yo.

Good looking dude in his 20s got chosen by no woman in a speed dating contest by a room of unattractive women.

The problem is YOU.

Surrender your ego. Then I can teach you how to bury the arrogance. Then and only then will you transcend your circumstance.
As I mentioned to @lamath, if it was a little late and she wasn't feeling it on that particular night she easily could have just said "It's kind of late and I'm just looking to stay in tonight, but how about tomorrow night, I'm free then?".

It wasn't like this whole thing had proceeded normally, remember that she was the one that originally ghosted on me to begin with just to pop back into my life.

I'm just mentioning all of this to explain where I am coming from, and paint the entire story from my perspective.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
It's hilarious watching this troll getting you guys all wound up over his ludicrous stories. Just like you know who....bigdave17. Quite the coincidence huh? He comes up with these stupid stories about how helpless and hopeless he is, gets a sh1tton of replies, then comes back and bites you all in the ass with a total 180 swerve morphing into an egotistical jackass talking about how good looking he is and how elite his social skills are. Proving women are evil and devious.

Whos dumber? Sanghelios/BigDave17 for wasting his life away with stupid fake stories about women rejecting him non stop or the rest of the forum for falling for his trap every single time?!? LMFAO!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I mentioned to @lamath, if it was a little late and she wasn't feeling it on that particular night she easily could have just said "It's kind of late and I'm just looking to stay in tonight, but how about tomorrow night, I'm free then?".

It wasn't like this whole thing had proceeded normally, remember that she was the one that originally ghosted on me to begin with just to pop back into my life.

I'm just mentioning all of this to explain where I am coming from, and paint the entire story from my perspective.
Imo you are losing point here on the social inteligence side, by not thinking that 9pm might be late to plan something.
Lowering your smv and making her less interested maybe.

Listen to guru he knows what he is talking about.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo you are losing point here on the social inteligence side, by not thinking that 9pm might be late to plan something.
Lowering your smv and making her less interested maybe.

Listen to guru he knows what he is talking about.
I realize it takes a while to get ready, but she knew I'd be getting out at 8ish and we wouldn't be able to go out until after that, I'm just repeating myself here. As I said, she would have just said that she wasn't feeling it but then mention when she is free. Again, she already knew when I would be available after she had asked me out in the first place lol. I know you agree with me so don't deny that. It wasn't like I just got in touch with her randomly at that time and asked her if she was free, again I'm repeating myself.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just checking if you would still bite, imo you ignore her from now on.
This is not acceptable behaviors.
This an accurate answer.. Shes testing the waters bro.. Shes evaluating someone else.. Your gut feelings wouldn't lie to you.. Dont be that reserves guy..stop over analysing.. Move on

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This woman is 36, not exactly young lol. I was actually very attracted to her and wouldn't take that away from her though, very nice body, lips, etc.

That's why I just texted her "ok, you know how to reach me" and just left it at that. It isn't rude, but it says that if she wants to go out she is going to be the one to initiate. I'm not swamped with stuff every single day, but I don't really have the desire to degrade the quality of my life by bringing drama into it, and I'll be honest I have it really good right now.

When we first went out I bought her a couple drinks, bought myself a glass of wine and we shared a plate of cheese fries, whole thing was $20.

I've had women in the past do stuff like this before and I'd generally just express my annoyance, but I stopped doing that a while ago. Women talk, and though her behavior is rude expressing anger or frustration would make me look far worse and therefore lower in value.

I'm not going to lie though, I'm annoyed by the fact someone who ghosted me returned just to reject me again.
Thought she was younger. Then again, most ladies are children anyway in terms of emotions, so there you go. I read some where they reach emotional maturity after menopause. So, who knows.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought she was younger. Then again, most ladies are children anyway in terms of emotions, so there you go. I read some where they reach emotional maturity after menopause. So, who knows.
Best part is I met this woman through a mutual acquaintance, I mentioned this woman's behavior and she thought it was really odd and apologized. That's why I didn't want to text anything expressing my annoyance or how I felt disrespected, I don't need to stoop down to this person's level and by doing so would make me look far worse.

She could use that as a means to justify why she did in fact ghost on me, lead me on and only to do it again.

Edit: I'm not from where I currently live, but every single woman out here that I have met does **** like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best part is I met this woman through a mutual acquaintance, I mentioned this woman's behavior and she thought it was really odd and apologized. That's why I didn't want to text anything expressing my annoyance or how I felt disrespected, I don't need to stoop down to this person's level and by doing so would make me look far worse.

She could use that as a means to justify why she did in fact ghost on me, lead me on and only to do it again.

Edit: I'm not from where I currently live, but every single woman out here that I have met does **** like this.
Theyll come to respect you if you do it back.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately ignore one not giving attention. If one flake you dangle a bigger carrot and flake her back to show your ontop of it.
I know, that's why after she had said she just wanted to stay in when she had earlier been asking me out after ghosting on me for a week I stopped texting her. I think many women today are so addicted to attention where it is at the point that they are willing to do anything for it.

Honestly, when you detach yourself from these interactions it's kind of sad and to the point where you should feel bad for them. Their entire existence and sense of self worth is completely based upon how much validation they can get from other people, take that away and they are left with nothing. I honestly feel bad for them because when they get older and the attention slowly starts to diminish they'll be alone. I think a lot of what I mentioned here has always existed, I just think given the current culture we have due to technology it has made this type of behavior become out of control.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
She's 40 and she rejected you. It's time to move on. Obsessing over an older broad is beyond pathetic.

You're either engaging in sh1t tier trolling or you're not anywhere near good looking. I bet it's both.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, that's why after she had said she just wanted to stay in when she had earlier been asking me out after ghosting on me for a week I stopped texting her. I think many women today are so addicted to attention where it is at the point that they are willing to do anything for it.

Honestly, when you detach yourself from these interactions it's kind of sad and to the point where you should feel bad for them. Their entire existence and sense of self worth is completely based upon how much validation they can get from other people, take that away and they are left with nothing. I honestly feel bad for them because when they get older and the attention slowly starts to diminish they'll be alone. I think a lot of what I mentioned here has always existed, I just think given the current culture we have due to technology it has made this type of behavior become out of control.
Don't look down on them or feel sad for therm. They do that to you for wasting your energy and time. They play a certain game that the players play and seperate the players from the newbies.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look down on them or feel sad for therm. They do that to you for wasting your energy and time. They play a certain game that the players play and seperate the players from the newbies.
I feel bad for them because when this is there primary mode of operating when interacting with a man they are going to scare tons of good guys away. I realize they do all this nonsense about not wanting to get hurt and other such bull**** but I do in fact feel bad because they are going about it the wrong way but don't realize it.

With this particular woman I was very nice to her, communicative, etc. and yet she is doing this to me, this woman is going to end up alone. She probably fell for the bad boys in the past and as a response behaves like this to protect herself but it isn't going to do anything for her.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
6'4" very good looking guy (or so he says) can't even get laid with a 40 year old. Sh1t tier trolling.
I'm ruggedly handsome, decent shape. I remember a time I couldn't get laid by a chick throwing herself at me. I was too dumb to catch her hints and clues
. Now, I'm the aggressor. I make the first move and I give no Fcks. I don't care.
A closed mouth don't get fed.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're either engaging in sh1t tier trolling or you're not anywhere near good looking. I bet it's both.
Says the man who ran away from my Tinder challenge ... twice.

Run along little man, and pay attention, as when I'm done with OP, you'll obey him.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for them because when this is there primary mode of operating when interacting with a man they are going to scare tons of good guys away. I realize they do all this nonsense about not wanting to get hurt and other such bull**** but I do in fact feel bad because they are going about it the wrong way but don't realize it.

With this particular woman I was very nice to her, communicative, etc. and yet she is doing this to me, this woman is going to end up alone. She probably fell for the bad boys in the past and as a response behaves like this to protect herself but it isn't going to do anything for her.
Don't feel bad for them. Just know how to operate with them. Once you understand and appreciate them as they are and know how to truly push their buttons at will and play with them in any manner you're in the mood for, then you can feel sorry for them. But even then, the ultimate form is loving and appreciating them and their flaws. When a girl ghosts and re-appears, you will laugh because it's cute as you will know she grew insecure incited by something you had brought out in her and already had her on the countdown to reappear.

For now, keep learning; keep adjusting; keep putting yourself out there. Any seducer who doesn't get hit with tons of rejections is no seducer. We need to build you up so that not even 100 rejections could phase you. When you develop that kind of skin in the game, ladies will sense it and open the floodgates just with your body language alone.

Never take it personal. Any rejection is about them, and never about you. This particular one just felt insecure around you. Choose to think this way because it's true.

Your game will have to be adjusted to one of no arrogance. Once you lose the arrogance and show appreciation, you will experience a huge shift in how they respond to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bad boy isnt bad if he imparts a good lesson. All it means is you control yourself and your not pandering to them. You have a few exciting things you do that makes them wet. Perfect anticeptically clean good boy doesnt turn them on.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares why. She wanted something from you and she either got it or she didn't. The only way to know is to ask her. No need for further discussion tbh.

You want to see her again, right? So start acting accordingly. Text her to meet up again and stop trying to blueprint everything. Guys on here are always trying to find the answer. The reason. In the end it doesn't even matter. The only variable you control is yourself. So worry about what you could've done differently. It's been mentioned here, but as Guru said... You're so caught up in yourself that every time someone suggests something, you shoot it down. How can someone who asks questions know it all..? Mind boggling really.