Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman I am dating is stressed about family issues, effecting when we are together. Options for handling?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s courteous to do as he did. They weren’t dating for one or two weeks but rather for 3 months. There’s no need to be a jack ass and besides he’d look butthurt if he simply vanished or rambled on ad nauseum so a middle path is the most balanced and socially calibrated response.

Additionally he does not burn the bridge with her. Once her life straightens out he’s left the door open to future interactions. He loses nothing in doing this.

Nuance people. Interactions between people are nuanced. @BackInTheGame78 understands that. There is much instructive for other readers in the way he has handled the situation, which I think he did in a mature & adroit way.
The truth is I feel her life just got too crazy with some family issues, she is a teacher and is stressed about what's going to happen this year with going back to school or how that's all going to work and I think fitting me into all that became a source of stress for her instead of what was once stress relief.

I am not mad or bitter or anything. I think sometimes life just gets in the way too much...some people are built to handle that better than others.

I'm not sure there was really anything else I could have done to have changed this outcome. I guess we will see what happens in the future.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is I feel her life just got too crazy with some family issues, she is a teacher and is stressed about what's going to happen this year with going back to school or how that's all going to work and I think fitting me into all that became a source of stress for her instead of what was once stress relief.

I am not mad or bitter or anything. I think sometimes life just gets in the way too much...some people are built to handle that better than others.

I'm not sure there was really anything else I could have done to have changed this outcome.
That makes sense. One of my sisters is a high school teacher. It is an absolute cluster fvck from the state level all the way down to the district level and school level. She is like WTF

You did what you could. It is what it is.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s courteous to do as he did. They weren’t dating for one or two weeks but rather for 3 months. There’s no need to be a jack ass and besides he’d look butthurt if he simply vanished or rambled on ad nauseum so a middle path is the most balanced and socially calibrated response.

Additionally he does not burn the bridge with her. Once her life straightens out he’s left the door open to future interactions. He loses nothing in doing this.

Nuance people. Interactions between people are nuanced. @BackInTheGame78 understands that. There is much instructive for other readers in the way he has handled the situation, which I think he did in a mature & adroit way.
here is the thing for me he rambled, remember it was in a msg, she wasn't even interested in doing this in person, I normally try to mimic or mirro the degree of effort of certain people when dealing with this, her effort was minimum so I would do the same, but I also follow the you only had one chance blow it and it never again, also I hadly care what she would think, I do things who would benefit me long sap msg or over explaining or letting the door open don't benefit me

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
here is the thing for me he rambled, remember it was in a msg, she wasn't even interested in doing this in person, I normally try to mimic or mirro the degree of effort of certain people when dealing with this, her effort was minimum so I would do the same, but I also follow the you only had one chance blow it and it never again, also I hadly care what she would think, I do things who would benefit me long sap msg or over explaining or letting the door open don't benefit me
I am glad it wasn't in person. I don't have time to waste on that nonsense!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you ended it well, leaving the door open for the future if things straighten out on her end. Give her 6 months of no contact on your part and I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that she will reach out to you before then. Sometimes you just gotta say "It's not MY problem."