Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman has sex with her husband for 365 days straight.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one thing I don't like about this article. It kinda promotes the "be happy with your body no matter how it is" rethoric and that is pure bull****. This woman is overweight and while that is her right to be and I don't care, when they go around making articles that make people think "hey it's OK to be this overweight", I don;t like it cause it promotes unhealthiness. Be 300 kg if you want, but don't promote it cause children and young girls and boys buy into this ****.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's what a good wife looks like

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd be willing to overlook the weight if she treated me like a king. If she's that willing to please her husband then she would probably also be agreeable to a reasonable weight loss plan, even if it took several years.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about fuhking time!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to put this:
For a fat girl, she doesn't look that bad. Her face isn't unattractive.
I like her hair color, even if it comes out of a bottle.
She looks like she'd be up for anything.
365 days is a bit much though.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to put this:
For a fat girl, she doesn't look that bad. Her face isn't unattractive.
I like her hair color, even if it comes out of a bottle.
She looks like she'd be up for anything.
365 days is a bit much though.
Yeah, I don't know if I could fvck 365 days in a row especially with the same woman. Sounds almost like torture to be honest.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm much prettier than her, and I'm a skinhead :lol:

Serious question, what would guys rate this? Because this is a serious 2 or 3 out of 10 in my book. I think it's vulgar for her to even talk about sex in public.

Hence the point of the article, which is that she is an ugly "girl" and enjoying sex. Which is probably some sort of fat acceptance thing.
Personally I think that if I had to choose between a less attractive girl who gives me a great sex life, vs a super hot girl who's vanilla, I think I'd choose the former (obviously both would be preferred)

logicallefty

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread. It goes to show that we all have our own line somewhere with our priorities in women. Each of our lines are based on the totality of our life experiences. I think as we get older our expectations get more realistic. To me attraction tends to be a combination of physical traits, how I chemically react to them, how she treats me, and how she conducts her life. There have been women who had the most perfect physical traits in anyones book but I had no attraction to them because of other said factors. I had one GF once who had a perfect body, and I mean perfect, but her face looked like a creature from an alien movie. I couldn't get enough of her though. Just the smell of her when she walked in the room nearly made me cream my drawers. A girl I was with in late 2015 was a blonde who I think would be an 8-9 on most scales. I was attracted to her at first but when she started all her drama I lost my b0ner for her completely. The GF I have now is a redhead, SLIGHTLY overweight but not too much. She is the first woman who has ever been able to make cvm consistently. Why? Because she puts a lot of effort into pleasing me vs. just thinking that opening her legs is her only obligation to me as a partner, as many women I have been with have done.

Again, its all about life experiences.

Last edited:

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman decided to have sex every day without exceptions to make her feel better about her fat ass? That's f*cking ridiculous.
The woman has lost confidence in her body when she looks in the mirror (her words). So, she goes to the newspaper for a feelgood article about how she is still a sexual being.

She should be looking to make her body better for her husband, not use the media and him to validate letting herself go.
Yeah, you nailed it. Same thoughts.
I'm kind of impressed with her arrogance even.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't want to have sex with Shamu
Look, you're right, she's too fat, no one is arguing with that. I'll give her a 5, which normally means I wouldn't bang her.. She has a little spark of something though, not sure what, if you can't see it then it isn't there for you. Maybe it's her eyes, or the look in her eyes.

I have a weakness for redheads, they're much rarer in the States than in the UK. I admit I have flirted with a girl who was too fat before just because she had red hair lol.

There are some girls who are overweight yet they still manage to have some air of sexuality about them. Not many of them, it's certainly rare, but have you really never encountered one?