Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman has sex with her husband for 365 days straight.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet has allowed so much bs and hate to spread. I guess instead of complaints we can commit to putting a different message there.
now we're talking; there's enough leaders reading your post that have the influence and strength to effect this positive change.

Let's engineer the future!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet has allowed so much bs and hate to spread. I guess instead of complaints we can commit to putting a different message there.
that is the good and bad about freedom, you get the good and bad and learn to filter, only morons try to control it to only put "the good things"(aka control it to spin the tale like they want and anything they don't like is bad)

but most bad things today is because goverments are doing everything to tight the leash and keep everyone in control, we see how well its going

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is the good and bad about freedom, you get the good and bad and learn to filter, only morons try to control it to only put "the good things"(aka control it to spin the tale like they want and anything they don't like is bad)

but most bad things today is because goverments are doing everything to tight the leash and keep everyone in control, we see how well its going
All you hear is bad cause it grabs more attention. A peice of negative information is 5-10 times more powerful in terms of attention grabbing than a peice of positive information.