woah. Whats the method for MILFs

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
like someone once said, we want what we cant have. I've seen some milf stories on here and i need some help with the approach, lol man this feels wierd. I was at the park, and was running(cross country) when this mad hot milf jut started strolling by. The track is all curvy, so it gave some chances for me to smile at her, and i did, and she smiled back, but every other chance, i was looking at her, and she was just givin me the cold shoulder(lookin away) I tried to glance at her fingers to see if she was wearing a ring finger(couldnt tell,but the dev. next to the park are all 1-2 bedroom town houses) eventually she was done and just walked home, Im gonna start goin to the track at this time, but wtf do i say? i doubt c&F will be a good starter here.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOw old is the girl, more or less?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARE YOU NUTS???:eek:

Actually, she will mst likely just blow you off and keep blowing you off. At most, you might get a one night stand or a short term fling.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Platimum, how old are you? I just realized you might not be a teenager. If you are an adult, then you aren't nuts. I just realized the question of your age.

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
20. So she's near double my age, i dont want an LTR or anything, i really dont even want her number. Just wanna get it on.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I understand you. For a sec I thought that you were seriously interested with her.

Good Luck:cheer:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if this helps, but during last summer, this 40+ latin lady, not ugly at all, came onto me, under the guise of being impressed with my ability to skate. So maybe if you do something to show her you are really good at something, you'll raise her IL.

In other words, try to impress her.

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, that wouldnt help, i need to approach her, not wait for her to approach me