"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Winks?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
no no no

winking is creepy.

the only way you can wink is in a very sly, totally joking manner with a woman that you already know. Anything else is gonna weird someone out.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
If you already got some previous raport with the girl or simular you can do a fast wink while smiling as a part joke part flirting kind of way.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
AFC if a guy does it!!

I've had a couple of girls in the past wink at me and it completely confused me. Like what the he!! does that suppose to mean? That they want my manhood?

My grand mother use to wink at me when I was a little kid... I have no idea what it means...
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
If you have repoire with a girl it can deepen it i think...

Example:

I was out with this girl I've been seeing for a month or so, went up to the bar to grab a round, it was crowded and took a while... Looked back at her after 10 minutes and gave her a little wink before I got myself to the front...You could see her melt a little just because its a connection you can have from across the room...

I agree it can be VERY creepy without previous repoire, so take my advice *** grano salis.....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I dunno, I've never winked. It's kind of an obsolete social gesture.

If you express your sexuality through your tone of voice, action, and kino, a wink is hardly necessary.

;) (irony intended)
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Originally posted by DankNuggs
If you have repoire with a girl it can deepen it i think...

Example:

I was out with this girl I've been seeing for a month or so, went up to the bar to grab a round, it was crowded and took a while... Looked back at her after 10 minutes and gave her a little wink before I got myself to the front...You could see her melt a little just because its a connection you can have from across the room...
I can see that. It's kind of your own langueage only the two of you know...
 
Top