"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
That's why if you go to Asia or Latin America for women, you have to stay there permanently. Bringing a 3rd world woman to the poisonous Western world isn't much better than dating a Western woman.
100%. But even if you stay there and embrace her culture, you have to deal with her family constantly pressuring you for financial support. Especially in SEA. When you're the "white hero", they will want more and more from you. "When are you buying that car?", "When are you going to buy us a house?" She won't be on your side. She'll emotionally pressure you into obeying her family. It's a lose-lose. Better slide in and outta there.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
I Don’t want to get into the conspiracy junk here, but he’s been linked to Epstein’s flight log. There’s even a “crazy” ex Disney actor that’s been harassing him online, claiming Smith raped him as a boy. I saw the video. It’s messed up he’s crying saying, “I know what you did.” May have use the expletive “n***a”. I can’t remember. I watched it once over quarantine a few months back. I don’t want to search for it. lol
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
It doesnt really matter how goof of a driver you are, even if you avoid any hole on the concrete and keep the pace at the most efficient rate, sooner or later the car is gonna break.

What do they say about things that bleed or have wheels?

Btw I read that among young guys in Europe is getting more and more common to pick car sharing rather than buy and keep your own car...they say its even less expensive.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Stedman graham is a true alpha male, Oprah winfrey joins him in the picture, he doesnt join her

google all their 90s pictures, he probably uses the book of pook as a page divider
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Stedman graham is a true alpha male, Oprah winfrey joins him in the picture, he doesnt join her

google all their 90s pictures, he probably uses the book of pook as a page divider
Not in my opinion. Unless he has other women. I've always felt she moves around him like she has the control. He is stressed as if she has much of his balls.

He looks weakened as if he's not getting puzzy or submission.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Theres a lot of weird stuff that goes on in Hollywood. Dont take ANYTHING at face value with celebrities. I got some interesting 2nd hand stories that I have heard from very reliable sources. Will Smith is most likely ( 99.5%) homosexual/ bi sexual. I had good sources because of some gay dude ( a friend of mine) that was affiliated with the industry a few years ago. I am sure there is a lot of stuff that Jada Pinkett is not revealing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
come on pal lol he was the main hustle
Those are nice pics. I saw them out a few times and got my former impression. I could probably find a ton of them where my thought was "i wish she made stedman look more virile". But in those pics you showed she does.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Those are nice pics. I saw them out a few times and got my former impression. I could probably find a ton of them where my thought was "i wish she made stedman look more virile". But in those pics you showed she does.
he looks a bit tired recently buit tbf hes approaching around 75 lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
he looks a bit tired recently buit tbf hes approaching around 75 lol
I was going back 20-25 yrs. I always thought i wish she made him look more virile ( based on how she acts round him ).

But the pics you showed me are the opposite. Any man would be lucky to have that.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I disagree with this end all be all tell tale outcomes.
Will made his own bed. You create your relationship environment.

The "She will leave me eventually" crowd is missing a vital point of the self awareness journey.
They had that open relationship crap which eventually fails. His option is to date someone who makes her even more jealous.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Was more of a reply for the @bcude post but yes the open bit always ends badly. Men weren't made to share women as much as a women will share an alpha over a beta. These are just the facts.
True. Even swingers get blown out... Well damn essentially thats what they are. The difference is wills smv won't get tanked as much as a "normal" man in the same position.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Huge simp, nothing alpha about how he acts. I wouldn't be surprised if most of thr celebs you listed including the rock are simps.

The only real alphas are the Leonardo DiCaprio types who only date top tier models.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I disagree with this end all be all tell tale outcomes.
Will made his own bed. You create your relationship environment.

The "She will leave me eventually" crowd is missing a vital point of the self awareness journey.
I always assume self awareness and the man's responsibility, in fact he's the most responsible for the fate of the relationship as its leader. However, in today's environment data is pointing towards most (not all) relationships will end sooner or later.
I was merely pointing out that whether fame or not, the same dynamics are always in play which OP doesn't seem to be aware of.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Whatever works for them. They both seem content and it's working and they are setting their own rules and ignoring society.
If you haven't watched the video where they both candidly talk about it with each other, it is something that not a lot of people have nor can do.
They both joked about "We ride together, we die together. Bad marriage for life..." LOL
Everyone else's opinion is just static background noise to them.
Further gossip and opinions are just that. Let's not turn this into a women's gossip forum.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
So what do women really want, if being filthy rich and handsome isn't enough to keep your 40+ year old wife faithful?

Is Will Smith just a simp or did he just choose the wrong woman to be his wife?
Lots of Hollywood celebs are rich and famous, but cannot keep a relationship. Brad Pitt couldn’t make it worth with Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, Tom Cruise couldn’t make it work with Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes, Ryan Reynolds couldn’t make it work with Scarlett Johansson.

Being a rich and handsome man may attract women, but it doesn’t mean women will stay or not stray. What makes a man is one thing and one thing only. Living in your own terms. If you are not living on your own terms, you are living on someone else’s and that is a weak, pathetic life.

My guess is Will Smith made a mistake by relaxing. You can never relax with women. Even if a man has the girl and marries her, he still has to work hard to get other women, one foot out the door at all times.

Come on men.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top