"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Will power.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Will power to do something is not to be able to stop what you're doing and do what you need to do. It's to constantly dedicate yourself to achieving what you are trying to do. Studying for a test and getting a good grade. Great, short term memory kicked in and one week later it's all gone. You haven't learned anything.

Do something completly or don't do it at all. This goes for whatever section of your life. You don't half seduce, you don't half DJ you don't half play. It's all or nothing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Do something completly or don't do it at all. This goes for whatever section of your life. You don't half seduce, you don't half DJ you don't half play. It's all or nothing.
Damn strait Lik, being a don juan is not cramming for a test, its learning a skill that you'll use for the rest of the time AND USING IT!

I need to use my skill more than I am :(, stupid school and being busy...


*Insert LOL MODS HAVE NO LIFE JOKE here
 

October

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Studying for a test and getting a good grade. Great, short term memory kicked in and one week later it's all gone. You haven't learned anything.
I don't get it. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by October
I don't get it. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.
Bad.
 

Zadig

New Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Do something completly or don't do it at all. This goes for whatever section of your life. You don't half seduce, you don't half DJ you don't half play. It's all or nothing.
It's always nice when your advice lines up with a jedi master's. :)
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
pretty much "all or nothing"

as for me becoming a dj thats so true but i use a litte differnt slogan

"crash and burn"

im look that im gonna crash, so i might as well have a jolly good time going down! (dealing with rejection, works like a charm)
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Carnegie
Short and Sweet, I like it.
i agreed
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top