Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will a COVID-19 Vaccine Be Required to Get a Date or Get Laid with a New Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they do, great, that just helps me filter out worthless women even easier!
Sure.. The girl who is a little cautious about swallowing your jiz, then possibly ending up with a disease that could effect her for years down the line.. She is definitely worthless right.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.. The girl who is a little cautious about swallowing your jiz, then possibly ending up with a disease that could effect her for years down the line.. She is definitely worthless right.
Pretty sure any STD is significantly more problematic than Covid.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?
As long as it is not required to be on a plane, I'm good. If they make it to where you will be outcasted from society (concerts, farmers market, grocery stores, etc), then we have a problem.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, just update your online profile to say you got both shots and it's been two weeks. It can only help you get laid. LOL

I see a lot of girl's online profile that states this so it does matter to a good portion of females out there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, just update your online profile to say you got both shots and it's been two weeks. It can only help you get laid. LOL

I see a lot of girl's online profile that states this so it does matter to a good portion of females out there.
That's not a bad idea, just be aware there is a minority of females who feel the opposite about it.

It might be prudent to be mum on the subject unless asked. Usually if a female has a strong opinion about it one way or the other, they will state it in their profile or drop hints on where they stand.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll say that to guys that they're not interested in along with their usual excuses.
You have a good point there. Women are good at making excuses, even flimsy ones.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An excuse is an excuse. A good one just means she's smart or a more cunning manipulator.
One flimsy excuse that I got in the late 2010s was the following....

I was at the gym and asked a woman out. She claimed that she was traumatized by the end of a relationship and wasn't ready to see anyone. She had moved to my city 6 months earlier, so if there was a relationship, it had ended 6 months earlier. About 6-8 weeks after that, I saw her in the grocery store with some guy. I had to see her at my gym for a while afterward. I think she's changed gyms by now because I have not seen her in a long time at that gym.

So incredibly rude!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They make excuses when you are not, as @mrgoodstuff says, fvcable to them. It means your looks/SMV was too low. It's unfortunate that people, myself included, don't have chad/chad-lite experiences because you remember these types of rejections like @SW15 even if it's years or decades after the fact.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One flimsy excuse that I got in the late 2010s was the following....

I was at the gym and asked a woman out. She claimed that she was traumatized by the end of a relationship and wasn't ready to see anyone. She had moved to my city 6 months earlier, so if there was a relationship, it had ended 6 months earlier. About 6-8 weeks after that, I saw her in the grocery store with some guy. I had to see her at my gym for a while afterward. I think she's changed gyms by now because I have not seen her in a long time at that gym.

So incredibly rude!
You have some good memories with other women though right since 2010? Any great memories or encounters that stand out? For example, because I had such an amazing time in 2012 with an ex-gf, that made up for everything that happened prior to meeting her. I've yet to met someone to pick-up the slack for the modern times of dry-spell blahs.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have some good memories with other women though right since 2010? Any great memories or encounters that stand out? For example, because I had such an amazing time in 2012 with an ex-gf, that made up for everything that happened prior to meeting her. I've yet to met someone to pick-up the slack for the modern times of dry-spell blahs.
Toronto is the problem here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is the problem here.
Toronto is one of the worst cities in North America for heterosexual, masculine men.

If you look at the whole 20+ years of my experiences, I have accomplished good things as well as endured massive emotional traumas. I like where things with a current woman in my life.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just back from my second shot. Had a chick checking me out in line and talked with her while we were waiting our mandated 15 minutes after the shot. Got the number here somewhere.....

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just back from my second shot. Had a chick checking me out in line and talked with her while we were waiting our mandated 15 minutes after the shot. Got the number here somewhere.....
I also noticed the same on the line for my 1st shot on Wednesday, since there was a very large number of people in their 20s, including girls.