She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
No.Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
@BillyPilgrim Thanks for posting. You had every reason to be pissed.I had one girl actually do this to me yesterday. Not only does she have a "No Vag unless Vax" requirement, but she only disclosed this after 2 hours of talking and after I'd already told her I hadn't taken it (I don't plan to at all). Pissed me off fairly good.
Most females are left leaning, especially urban females. Even privileged white women are left leaning.These are white women who have BA/BS degrees +, are childless, working white collar jobs, and are unattached. If you're living in a metro area with a 500,000+ population, you're likely dealing with these women.I suspect this will become a thing amongst our more left-leaning females and I've already made the decision to bull**** about it. Given the fact that the vaccines aren't FDA-approved and bad reactions are common (just not reported much in the MSM), I suspect this may become an issue for a lot of people. In my case, the girl was a leftist who was already vaccinated; in retrospect I get the feeling she was doing this to "punish" anyone who may *potentially* be a political "opponent."
IMHO mostly went are running to the vaccines or elderly. As if their womb wasn't already poisoned with drugs and birth control abortions and stds.Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?
If feminist or lefty you next.@BillyPilgrim Thanks for posting. You had every reason to be pissed.
Most females are left leaning, especially urban females. Even privileged white women are left leaning.These are white women who have BA/BS degrees +, are childless, working white collar jobs, and are unattached. If you're living in a metro area with a 500,000+ population, you're likely dealing with these women.
Many left leaning females may demand the "No Vag Until Vax" thing. Due to the real pandemic of male thirst, I think it is possible to see more men get vaccinated to placate females and try to get vag. That's a very beta male thing to do but most men are betas.
.... or people are getting vaccinated so they don’t catch covid?Many left leaning females may demand the "No Vag Until Vax" thing. Due to the real pandemic of male thirst, I think it is possible to see more men get vaccinated to placate females and try to get vag. That's a very beta male thing to do but most men are betas.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That's ideal but difficult to implement. Almost all women are lefty. It's easy to avoid those who identify as feminists and won't shut up about feminism.If feminist or lefty you next.
I have heard the expression that women are like water and that they take the form of the environment.Most women short of SJW and radical feminists will rapidly turn more right-leaning if the man they are interested in is so himself.
They don't really have their own beliefs, beliefs have them.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
If it's getting a throater whatever but women voting to tax me into oblivion or sheep running to the Vax will get boring fast. If you want longevity there's definitely going to be fallout later on due to clashing world views.That's ideal but difficult to implement. Almost all women are lefty. It's easy to avoid those who identify as feminists and won't shut up about feminism.
It's best to get some woman who is apathetic about politics. They exist.
It's going to matter at least somewhat. Everyone had a harder time than usual getting laid with new ***** during the initial covid scare. If there's enough media fear mongering pussies will dry up for everyone (unless you've already banged the girl). If there's an agenda behind covid, there's an agenda behind vaccines.Doesn't matter. They break rules for men they perceive as "alpha".
I would. If I saw AstraZeneca there, I wouldn't let her in the room with me.Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?
And this is the best attitude to adopt I think if you want to protect yourself and your family.Given that some women have been already asking guys for a negative covid test, I could see that happening (again, with some.)
Actually I've already seen girls flexing their vaccinated status on dating apps.
Personally I am planning on getting vaccinated so I don't mind photo sur plexiglas. But I think people should be free to make their own decisions (getting it or not).
Also, if you already had the disease you are fine. (The problem is that people have been brainwashed into thinking immunity is not a think, but I don't wanna rant about COVID al over again)

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.