"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Will a COVID-19 Vaccine Be Required to Get a Date or Get Laid with a New Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
If they do, great, that just helps me filter out worthless women even easier!
Sure.. The girl who is a little cautious about swallowing your jiz, then possibly ending up with a disease that could effect her for years down the line.. She is definitely worthless right.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Sure.. The girl who is a little cautious about swallowing your jiz, then possibly ending up with a disease that could effect her for years down the line.. She is definitely worthless right.
Pretty sure any STD is significantly more problematic than Covid.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?
As long as it is not required to be on a plane, I'm good. If they make it to where you will be outcasted from society (concerts, farmers market, grocery stores, etc), then we have a problem.

Modern Man Advice
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
When in doubt, just update your online profile to say you got both shots and it's been two weeks. It can only help you get laid. LOL

I see a lot of girl's online profile that states this so it does matter to a good portion of females out there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
When in doubt, just update your online profile to say you got both shots and it's been two weeks. It can only help you get laid. LOL

I see a lot of girl's online profile that states this so it does matter to a good portion of females out there.
That's not a bad idea, just be aware there is a minority of females who feel the opposite about it.

It might be prudent to be mum on the subject unless asked. Usually if a female has a strong opinion about it one way or the other, they will state it in their profile or drop hints on where they stand.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
They'll say that to guys that they're not interested in along with their usual excuses.
You have a good point there. Women are good at making excuses, even flimsy ones.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
An excuse is an excuse. A good one just means she's smart or a more cunning manipulator.
One flimsy excuse that I got in the late 2010s was the following....

I was at the gym and asked a woman out. She claimed that she was traumatized by the end of a relationship and wasn't ready to see anyone. She had moved to my city 6 months earlier, so if there was a relationship, it had ended 6 months earlier. About 6-8 weeks after that, I saw her in the grocery store with some guy. I had to see her at my gym for a while afterward. I think she's changed gyms by now because I have not seen her in a long time at that gym.

So incredibly rude!
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
They make excuses when you are not, as @mrgoodstuff says, fvcable to them. It means your looks/SMV was too low. It's unfortunate that people, myself included, don't have chad/chad-lite experiences because you remember these types of rejections like @SW15 even if it's years or decades after the fact.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
One flimsy excuse that I got in the late 2010s was the following....

I was at the gym and asked a woman out. She claimed that she was traumatized by the end of a relationship and wasn't ready to see anyone. She had moved to my city 6 months earlier, so if there was a relationship, it had ended 6 months earlier. About 6-8 weeks after that, I saw her in the grocery store with some guy. I had to see her at my gym for a while afterward. I think she's changed gyms by now because I have not seen her in a long time at that gym.

So incredibly rude!
You have some good memories with other women though right since 2010? Any great memories or encounters that stand out? For example, because I had such an amazing time in 2012 with an ex-gf, that made up for everything that happened prior to meeting her. I've yet to met someone to pick-up the slack for the modern times of dry-spell blahs.
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
You have some good memories with other women though right since 2010? Any great memories or encounters that stand out? For example, because I had such an amazing time in 2012 with an ex-gf, that made up for everything that happened prior to meeting her. I've yet to met someone to pick-up the slack for the modern times of dry-spell blahs.
Toronto is the problem here.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Toronto is the problem here.
Toronto is one of the worst cities in North America for heterosexual, masculine men.

You have some good memories with other women though right since 2010? Any great memories or encounters that stand out? For example, because I had such an amazing time in 2012 with an ex-gf, that made up for everything that happened prior to meeting her. I've yet to met someone to pick-up the slack for the modern times of dry-spell blahs.
If you look at the whole 20+ years of my experiences, I have accomplished good things as well as endured massive emotional traumas. I like where things with a current woman in my life.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Just back from my second shot. Had a chick checking me out in line and talked with her while we were waiting our mandated 15 minutes after the shot. Got the number here somewhere.....
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Just back from my second shot. Had a chick checking me out in line and talked with her while we were waiting our mandated 15 minutes after the shot. Got the number here somewhere.....
I also noticed the same on the line for my 1st shot on Wednesday, since there was a very large number of people in their 20s, including girls.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top