Wife is leaving my friend due to his chronic illness. Seems pretty heartless

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel for you @Atom Smasher, IBS-D is hell.

Thankfully I have IBS-C not D but it doesn't matter when it comes to dealing with women - if you rent a room for holidays, its almost impossible to hide you are sick. That's why I'm going into sphere of denial with it now:

"No honey, I just LOVE to read books when I take a cra.p"
No meds for you dudes to take?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Tricyclic antidepressants tend to lessen symptoms. I take one (not for depression but for its effect on the intestines). I really hate taking medication and it only helps marginally.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well dudes, just picture dating a woman that can sht herself anytime. You might as well date a muslim suicide bomber. So wtf do you expect?

Either you have lots of money and date a golddigger that don’t mind, you find a retarded enough woman who herself is so much sht that she is happy to hav a man with broken ashl.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, my IBS-C is mostly an effect of very long and twisted colons (which is hereditary) and having good person as a partner (meaning understanding) actually lessens symptoms to minimum (because you are not that stressed around her). So its not a 'broken ashl' 'lol'. It Has nothing to do with that.

IBS actually affects high IQ/high EQ persons (my boss have it as well and he could give you enough money to make you spread your as.scheeks for prison train willingly).

So its more about meeting a woman that understands you're a plasma cannon made of glass rather than just 'sick' (because that's what dumber ladies think/know about it).

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dudes, just picture dating a woman that can sht herself anytime. You might as well date a muslim suicide bomber. So wtf do you expect?

Either you have lots of money and date a golddigger that don’t mind, you find a retarded enough woman who herself is so much sht that she is happy to hav a man with broken ashl.
You really say some stupid sh!t sometimes... IBS C I believe is constipation; so these dudes are not sh!tting themselves as you say. They are having a problem actually going to the bathroom. Amazing how you can have zero empathy for people who've done nothing to harm themselves to live like this. I am sure you have your own issues.. We all do. Grow up.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, my IBS-C is mostly an effect of very long and twisted colons (which is hereditary) and having good person as a partner (meaning understanding) actually lessens symptoms to minimum (because you are not that stressed around her). So its not a 'broken ashl' 'lol'. It Has nothing to do with that.

IBS actually affects high IQ/high EQ persons (my boss have it as well and he could give you enough money to make you spread your as.scheeks for prison train willingly).

So its more about meeting a woman that understands you're a plasma cannon made of glass rather than just 'sick' (because that's what dumber ladies think/know about it).
I am sure it's a battle dude. Dating ladies is hard enough.. I can only imagine what you dudes go through.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spent a few hours with a good friend, and I still just cannot believe the situation. Certainly makes me wonder if some ladies even have empathy at all. They were together for nine years, married for four of them. She knew well in advance of marriage, that he had some chronic illnesses. He had a few herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, irritable bowel syndrome and suffers from chronic migraines. Yet, looking at him, you'd never know he's in a lot of pain. Always seemed to make good money, no financial issues, took care of her when she had some medical issues, etc. He even said, she told him after he disclosed this info to her so she had an out that she'd never leave him. I guess the last year or so has been rough on him medical wise. He said he's had more flareups, and he would just retreat into the bedroom until it passes. She moved into the guest bedroom and yes, you guessed it, sex slowed. They stopped trying for kids, and she even made him wear condoms when the times she was intimate with him. She said she cannot be with him anymore as it hurts her too much to see him in pain and wants a divorce. The guy is in shambles.

I still cannot believe what I heard. What's the point of marriage if you cannot count on the person to have your back when your at your low point in life?
That's hypergamy at work, there's no need to be upset or wondering why.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving a dude because he has some pain isn't hypergamy dude if he's high on LMS.
you said:
They stopped trying for kids, and she even made him wear condoms when the times she was intimate with him.
She feels (Consciously or subconsciously) that the man she is with is not strong and healthy, so she doesn't want to carry his eventual offsprings. That's primal instinct hardwired in her brain.

She said she cannot be with him anymore as it hurts her too much to see him in pain and wants a divorce.
she's covertly saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him anymore

Everything she's doing is in the optics of solipsism

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you said:

She feels (Consciously or subconsciously) that the man she is with is not strong and healthy, so she doesn't want to carry his eventual offsprings. That's primal instinct hardwired in her brain.

she's covertly saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him anymore

Everything she's doing is in the optics of solipsism

lol

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say its hypergamy because:
- 89% of women perceive it as low level disability (which is enough to miss on hotter chicks)
- 10% of woman are okay with that as they are affected by IBS (but only to the point, even if woman has IBS she is still lookng for higher LMS partner).
- 1% of women (unicorns) should be ok with that.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say its hypergamy because:
- 89% of women perceive it as low level disability (which is enough to miss on hotter chicks)
- 10% of woman are okay with that as they are affected by IBS (but only to the point, even if woman has IBS she is still lookng for higher LMS partner).
- 1% of women (unicorns) should be ok with that.
Just curious, how have the ladies you've dated acted with your issues?