Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife is leaving my friend due to his chronic illness. Seems pretty heartless

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Mate, my IBS-C is mostly an effect of very long and twisted colons (which is hereditary) and having good person as a partner (meaning understanding) actually lessens symptoms to minimum (because you are not that stressed around her). So its not a 'broken ashl' 'lol'. It Has nothing to do with that.

IBS actually affects high IQ/high EQ persons (my boss have it as well and he could give you enough money to make you spread your as.scheeks for prison train willingly).

So its more about meeting a woman that understands you're a plasma cannon made of glass rather than just 'sick' (because that's what dumber ladies think/know about it).
I am sure it's a battle dude. Dating ladies is hard enough.. I can only imagine what you dudes go through.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spent a few hours with a good friend, and I still just cannot believe the situation. Certainly makes me wonder if some ladies even have empathy at all. They were together for nine years, married for four of them. She knew well in advance of marriage, that he had some chronic illnesses. He had a few herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, irritable bowel syndrome and suffers from chronic migraines. Yet, looking at him, you'd never know he's in a lot of pain. Always seemed to make good money, no financial issues, took care of her when she had some medical issues, etc. He even said, she told him after he disclosed this info to her so she had an out that she'd never leave him. I guess the last year or so has been rough on him medical wise. He said he's had more flareups, and he would just retreat into the bedroom until it passes. She moved into the guest bedroom and yes, you guessed it, sex slowed. They stopped trying for kids, and she even made him wear condoms when the times she was intimate with him. She said she cannot be with him anymore as it hurts her too much to see him in pain and wants a divorce. The guy is in shambles.

I still cannot believe what I heard. What's the point of marriage if you cannot count on the person to have your back when your at your low point in life?
That's hypergamy at work, there's no need to be upset or wondering why.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving a dude because he has some pain isn't hypergamy dude if he's high on LMS.
you said:
They stopped trying for kids, and she even made him wear condoms when the times she was intimate with him.
She feels (Consciously or subconsciously) that the man she is with is not strong and healthy, so she doesn't want to carry his eventual offsprings. That's primal instinct hardwired in her brain.

She said she cannot be with him anymore as it hurts her too much to see him in pain and wants a divorce.
she's covertly saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him anymore

Everything she's doing is in the optics of solipsism

RickTheToad

Reaction score
you said:

She feels (Consciously or subconsciously) that the man she is with is not strong and healthy, so she doesn't want to carry his eventual offsprings. That's primal instinct hardwired in her brain.

she's covertly saying that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him anymore

Everything she's doing is in the optics of solipsism

lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'd say its hypergamy because:
- 89% of women perceive it as low level disability (which is enough to miss on hotter chicks)
- 10% of woman are okay with that as they are affected by IBS (but only to the point, even if woman has IBS she is still lookng for higher LMS partner).
- 1% of women (unicorns) should be ok with that.
Just curious, how have the ladies you've dated acted with your issues?