Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should have sex with a woman asap

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, have sex as soon as you can with the woman, especially if you like her and see her as gf material. Science even says you should.

Women produce/release oxytocin when having sex with a man. This hormone helps her "bond" with a man almost like imprinting on her. The more you f*uck her, and the stronger her orgasms, the better chance she will bond with you.

Based on my experience, I think there are some women (20%) that can f*uck many guys at once and not feel much bonding for any of the guys. These are the really screwed up women you need to avoid. Most "normal" women (80%) will feel bonded to a certain degree after you have sex with them.

Here are other ways to boost her oxytocin levels, as pulled from Psychology Today:

Re-ignite that oxytocin

Psychiatrist Dr. Scott Halzman says that natural highs "can produce excitatory neurochemicals that the brain interprets as excitement about your partner, not the activity." He suggests:

• Making love: Sex produces a natural high that can boost oxytocin levels.
  • Doing something out of your normal routine: Try going to an amusement park or walking in the rain. And if you are walking in the rain, skip puddles or see who can jump into a puddle and make the biggest splash.
  • Dining at a new restaurant: When you do so, order a dish that is completely unlike anything else you have ever ordered.
These activities will trigger the bonding effect.

Hence the SS recommendations for action dates, interesting restaurants with unique food, etc. Basically, don't be a f*ucking bore like 90% of all guys out there!

Full article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-and-gratitude/201112/4-best-kept-secrets-lasting-love

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes saying that slo motion and waiting habit becomes part of your game. Itll fvxk you up with other women. Youll carry the same energy with other females weakening your sexual magnetism.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's almost like her sexually attraction to a guy starts out high and then rapidly declines if he doesn't make a move.

Her sexual attraction doesn't start out say moderate and ramp up over time like some guys might think.

TLDR: The stock is already at a 52-week high. Sell now; don't hold it lol.

Last edited:

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a useful first-date-lay thread somewhere?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Just because you can have sex doesn’t mean you should. Save yourself for quality girls then go for the kill ASAP but if it is just a mediocre one save yourself and your energy

While this could be true, I think if you do this you have to define the word "quality." If you're going out, wanting just to get laid, anything is fine. Looking for a girlfriend and wanting to just get laid are two different beasts.

I think the more sex the better, keeps you from getting overly attracted to any one girl, and keeps the neediness at bay.

@Mike32ct Funny how a lot of PUA guys always preached "INCREASE HER INTEREST NOW" while a lot of old school guys were heavily into screening girls with already high interest. I always thought there were girls with high, medium /lowno interest, now i'm seeing more and more there are only two types. High interest and no interest. It made things much simpler and easier when I figured that out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
@Mike32ct Funny how a lot of PUA guys always preached "INCREASE HER INTEREST NOW" while a lot of old school guys were heavily into screening girls with already high interest. I always thought there were girls with high, medium /lowno interest, now i'm seeing more and more there are only two types. High interest and no interest. It made things much simpler and easier when I figured that out.
Exactly. This thread got me thinking. I never personally experienced an “upgrade” from low or medium interest to high interest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you can have sex doesn’t mean you should. Save yourself for quality girls then go for the kill ASAP but if it is just a mediocre one save yourself and your energy
Sounds like a virgin who has too much programming by his mom.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's almost like her sexually attraction to a guy starts out high and then rapidly declines if he doesn't make a move.

Her sexual attraction doesn't start out say moderate and ramp up over time like some guys might think.

TLDR: The stock is already at a 52-week high. Sell now; don't hold it lol.
Now this is true.

At least u r not a virgin spewing garbage here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The puszy might be good though. So if your doing rotations you need to take it upon yourself to investigate her sexually.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a trap. Trust me having mindless sex though fun can cause HUGE consequences. It’s best if you save yourself for a quality girl. People like spaz who i know doesn’t get laid because of the way he talks will say otherwise but people who live in the real world know the truth
When we say "quality" on sosuave you have one group who thinks quality os a hottie whose a sharp dresser. She might be a terrible person. And another group says quality its not looks but how she is as a person. In my example it was a more nerdie girl whose not the best dresser but she fvcks with one man at a time and fvcks him like a champ.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have sex with a woman that makes it almost impossible for you, yet she won’t leave you alone? She won’t come to your house, she won’t invite you to come over to her house unless her kids are around. Unless you plan on putting the moves on her in the parking lot then you ain’t getting sex. Yet she keeps calling and keeps texting, so I didn’t scare her off and she wants to hangout and make out and I’ve done EVERYTHING I can to escalate but it just didn’t happen. It wasn’t that I was waiting, she was forcing me to wait and I ended up friend zoned. That was my fault because I should have ghosted after date 3 but my point is it’s NOT always that guys aren’t trying to escalate it’s that they won’t allow you to.

The same **** I used on her works on every other girl I’ve ever dated and slept with. The ones that were attracted to me anyways. Never had a woman play so many mind games with me like that one did.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The hard part in dating: For someone to make a video to tell men they should have sex with a woman asap.

The easy part in dating: For can someone to tell men how to meet and attract and an available, young, single, decent looking, educated girl who is not money or image hungry with no children and no divorces who has never tried online dating.

Along side Don Juan Discussion and The Mature Man, Sosuave should create another thread called The Bleeding obvious.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have sex with a woman that makes it almost impossible for you, yet she won’t leave you alone? She won’t come to your house, she won’t invite you to come over to her house unless her kids are around. Unless you plan on putting the moves on her in the parking lot then you ain’t getting sex. Yet she keeps calling and keeps texting, so I didn’t scare her off and she wants to hangout and make out and I’ve done EVERYTHING I can to escalate but it just didn’t happen. It wasn’t that I was waiting, she was forcing me to wait and I ended up friend zoned. That was my fault because I should have ghosted after date 3 but my point is it’s NOT always that guys aren’t trying to escalate it’s that they won’t allow you to.

The same **** I used on her works on every other girl I’ve ever dated and slept with. The ones that were attracted to me anyways. Never had a woman play so many mind games with me like that one did.
She was using you for attention. That same attention can be used to focus on what your doing or babes who are responding.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was using you for attention. That same attention can be used to focus on what your doing or babes who are responding.
Well it took me awhile to figure it out. In my experience attention *****s won’t hangout with you, they’re fine with a few texts every now and then and when you ask to hangout they stop responding.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it took me awhile to figure it out. In my experience attention *****s won’t hangout with you, they’re fine with a few texts every now and then and when you ask to hangout they stop responding.
It sucks alot of focus and attention out of your own life. They are a waste of time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The hard part in dating: For someone to make a video to tell men they should have sex with a woman asap.

The easy part in dating: For can someone to tell men how to meet and attract and an available, young, single, decent looking, educated girl who is not money or image hungry with no children and no divorces who has never tried online dating.

Along side Don Juan Discussion and The Mature Man, Sosuave should create another thread called The Bleeding obvious.
Didn't you ask me how in PM and I told you how, did you do it Trump?