Why you should have sex with a woman asap

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have sex with a woman that makes it almost impossible for you, yet she won’t leave you alone? She won’t come to your house, she won’t invite you to come over to her house unless her kids are around. Unless you plan on putting the moves on her in the parking lot then you ain’t getting sex. Yet she keeps calling and keeps texting, so I didn’t scare her off and she wants to hangout and make out and I’ve done EVERYTHING I can to escalate but it just didn’t happen. It wasn’t that I was waiting, she was forcing me to wait and I ended up friend zoned. That was my fault because I should have ghosted after date 3 but my point is it’s NOT always that guys aren’t trying to escalate it’s that they won’t allow you to.

The same **** I used on her works on every other girl I’ve ever dated and slept with. The ones that were attracted to me anyways. Never had a woman play so many mind games with me like that one did.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hard part in dating: For someone to make a video to tell men they should have sex with a woman asap.

The easy part in dating: For can someone to tell men how to meet and attract and an available, young, single, decent looking, educated girl who is not money or image hungry with no children and no divorces who has never tried online dating.

Along side Don Juan Discussion and The Mature Man, Sosuave should create another thread called The Bleeding obvious.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have sex with a woman that makes it almost impossible for you, yet she won’t leave you alone? She won’t come to your house, she won’t invite you to come over to her house unless her kids are around. Unless you plan on putting the moves on her in the parking lot then you ain’t getting sex. Yet she keeps calling and keeps texting, so I didn’t scare her off and she wants to hangout and make out and I’ve done EVERYTHING I can to escalate but it just didn’t happen. It wasn’t that I was waiting, she was forcing me to wait and I ended up friend zoned. That was my fault because I should have ghosted after date 3 but my point is it’s NOT always that guys aren’t trying to escalate it’s that they won’t allow you to.

The same **** I used on her works on every other girl I’ve ever dated and slept with. The ones that were attracted to me anyways. Never had a woman play so many mind games with me like that one did.
She was using you for attention. That same attention can be used to focus on what your doing or babes who are responding.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was using you for attention. That same attention can be used to focus on what your doing or babes who are responding.
Well it took me awhile to figure it out. In my experience attention *****s won’t hangout with you, they’re fine with a few texts every now and then and when you ask to hangout they stop responding.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it took me awhile to figure it out. In my experience attention *****s won’t hangout with you, they’re fine with a few texts every now and then and when you ask to hangout they stop responding.
It sucks alot of focus and attention out of your own life. They are a waste of time.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
The hard part in dating: For someone to make a video to tell men they should have sex with a woman asap.

The easy part in dating: For can someone to tell men how to meet and attract and an available, young, single, decent looking, educated girl who is not money or image hungry with no children and no divorces who has never tried online dating.

Along side Don Juan Discussion and The Mature Man, Sosuave should create another thread called The Bleeding obvious.
Didn't you ask me how in PM and I told you how, did you do it Trump?

BathenApe

Reaction score
Fairly new to Game but watching this video posted in OP, this guy says not to wait to text a girl back whereas AMS says you should wait a week and no texting on weekends. Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but what are you guys thoughts on this?

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairly new to Game but watching this video posted in OP, this guy says not to wait to text a girl back whereas AMS says you should wait a week and no texting on weekends. Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but what are you guys thoughts on this?
IMO - There should be no hard and fast rule. Each woman has different values and beliefs, not to mention your approach will likely be different.

If anything follow-up based on the gut feeling you got from your initial conversation.

Keep in mind, when evaluating techniques on this thread you’ll find some might work for you and others won’t due to a variety of things. One thing a lot of people forget about on this forum is that each individual here comes from a different culture, whether dating or just social. It’s not hard to understand that woman in Chicago will operate differently than woman in Tampa.