Why you should have sex with a woman asap

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does he speak about himself in the third person sometimes?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, have sex as soon as you can with the woman, especially if you like her and see her as gf material. Science even says you should.

Women produce/release oxytocin when having sex with a man. This hormone helps her "bond" with a man almost like imprinting on her. The more you f*uck her, and the stronger her orgasms, the better chance she will bond with you.

Based on my experience, I think there are some women (20%) that can f*uck many guys at once and not feel much bonding for any of the guys. These are the really screwed up women you need to avoid. Most "normal" women (80%) will feel bonded to a certain degree after you have sex with them.

Here are other ways to boost her oxytocin levels, as pulled from Psychology Today:

Re-ignite that oxytocin

Psychiatrist Dr. Scott Halzman says that natural highs "can produce excitatory neurochemicals that the brain interprets as excitement about your partner, not the activity." He suggests:

• Making love: Sex produces a natural high that can boost oxytocin levels.
  • Doing something out of your normal routine: Try going to an amusement park or walking in the rain. And if you are walking in the rain, skip puddles or see who can jump into a puddle and make the biggest splash.
  • Dining at a new restaurant: When you do so, order a dish that is completely unlike anything else you have ever ordered.
These activities will trigger the bonding effect.

Hence the SS recommendations for action dates, interesting restaurants with unique food, etc. Basically, don't be a f*ucking bore like 90% of all guys out there!

Full article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-and-gratitude/201112/4-best-kept-secrets-lasting-love

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes saying that slo motion and waiting habit becomes part of your game. Itll fvxk you up with other women. Youll carry the same energy with other females weakening your sexual magnetism.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's almost like her sexually attraction to a guy starts out high and then rapidly declines if he doesn't make a move.

Her sexual attraction doesn't start out say moderate and ramp up over time like some guys might think.

TLDR: The stock is already at a 52-week high. Sell now; don't hold it lol.

Last edited:

touma.akagi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a useful first-date-lay thread somewhere?

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me standard practice is always feeling the vibe of the woman. Seduction is like a dance. Yeah you are taking the lead but you are not dancing by yourself. You gotta take her cues too. This is how she knows you have experience. You are not interacting with a mannequin. You are interacting with a real life human. I've waited a week or two before sex. And I've had sex with women within the first 15 minutes. Every female human is different. Some no longer have any type of slvt threshold and if you don't escalate with more seconds, they would think you are a total square. And then there are others who think going to your place on the second date is escalating things.

However, I wouldn't wait too long. There is nothing worse than having a solid connection and ZERO physical chemistry and you've wasted all this time going out.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you can have sex doesn’t mean you should. Save yourself for quality girls then go for the kill ASAP but if it is just a mediocre one save yourself and your energy

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Just because you can have sex doesn’t mean you should. Save yourself for quality girls then go for the kill ASAP but if it is just a mediocre one save yourself and your energy

While this could be true, I think if you do this you have to define the word "quality." If you're going out, wanting just to get laid, anything is fine. Looking for a girlfriend and wanting to just get laid are two different beasts.

I think the more sex the better, keeps you from getting overly attracted to any one girl, and keeps the neediness at bay.

@Mike32ct Funny how a lot of PUA guys always preached "INCREASE HER INTEREST NOW" while a lot of old school guys were heavily into screening girls with already high interest. I always thought there were girls with high, medium /lowno interest, now i'm seeing more and more there are only two types. High interest and no interest. It made things much simpler and easier when I figured that out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
@Mike32ct Funny how a lot of PUA guys always preached "INCREASE HER INTEREST NOW" while a lot of old school guys were heavily into screening girls with already high interest. I always thought there were girls with high, medium /lowno interest, now i'm seeing more and more there are only two types. High interest and no interest. It made things much simpler and easier when I figured that out.
Exactly. This thread got me thinking. I never personally experienced an “upgrade” from low or medium interest to high interest.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
It's almost like her sexually attraction to a guy starts out high and then rapidly declines if he doesn't make a move.

Her sexual attraction doesn't start out say moderate and ramp up over time like some guys might think.

TLDR: The stock is already at a 52-week high. Sell now; don't hold it lol.
Now this is true.

At least u r not a virgin spewing garbage here.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While this could be true, I think if you do this you have to define the word "quality." If you're going out, wanting just to get laid, anything is fine. Looking for a girlfriend and wanting to just get laid are two different beasts.

I think the more sex the better, keeps you from getting overly attracted to any one girl, and keeps the neediness at bay.

That is true and it does keep you in a state of non neediness which helps you not romanticize the woman of your choice. However I do feel in my soul and body that whenever I hook up with a girl of lower quality (low self awareness) I feel sick like I just ate a spoiled piece of food.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is true.

At least u r not a virgin spewing garbage here.
Can’t wair to congratulate you on 6000 posts. Jeez what do you do with your time?! Seems like the only option for a 46 year old failure. Folks actions speak louder then words

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The puszy might be good though. So if your doing rotations you need to take it upon yourself to investigate her sexually.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The puszy might be good though. So if your doing rotations you need to take it upon yourself to investigate her sexually.
It can be a trap. Trust me having mindless sex though fun can cause HUGE consequences. It’s best if you save yourself for a quality girl. People like spaz who i know doesn’t get laid because of the way he talks will say otherwise but people who live in the real world know the truth

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a trap. Trust me having mindless sex though fun can cause HUGE consequences. It’s best if you save yourself for a quality girl. People like spaz who i know doesn’t get laid because of the way he talks will say otherwise but people who live in the real world know the truth
When we say "quality" on sosuave you have one group who thinks quality os a hottie whose a sharp dresser. She might be a terrible person. And another group says quality its not looks but how she is as a person. In my example it was a more nerdie girl whose not the best dresser but she fvcks with one man at a time and fvcks him like a champ.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have sex with a woman that makes it almost impossible for you, yet she won’t leave you alone? She won’t come to your house, she won’t invite you to come over to her house unless her kids are around. Unless you plan on putting the moves on her in the parking lot then you ain’t getting sex. Yet she keeps calling and keeps texting, so I didn’t scare her off and she wants to hangout and make out and I’ve done EVERYTHING I can to escalate but it just didn’t happen. It wasn’t that I was waiting, she was forcing me to wait and I ended up friend zoned. That was my fault because I should have ghosted after date 3 but my point is it’s NOT always that guys aren’t trying to escalate it’s that they won’t allow you to.

The same **** I used on her works on every other girl I’ve ever dated and slept with. The ones that were attracted to me anyways. Never had a woman play so many mind games with me like that one did.