Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Gym will make you more of an Incel than a player

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you read my Op? I literally said to workout for you if you enjoy it. I never said working out was unhealthy anywhere in my post otherwise I would be a huge hypocrite. All I said was that gymcels use the gym as a cope instead of developing their game, personality, career, and etc. If you are struggling with women, then going to the gym and building muscles will more than likely make your situation worse than make it better.
Passion, discipline, reaching your goals, good physique can give you confidence and boost your overall health. Like any other skill game has to be practiced, but here is the thing, a woman would still chose a muscular guy with no game over a guy who isn’t muscular with no game. You can’t argue against this @eyesontheprize already explained it very well

thermodynamic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The very title of this thread is absolutely stupid by the way. Even if you are going to the gym to cope, well, you at least semi patched the insecutrity. The amount of dumb content on "dating" forums is ridiculous.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why was the Misc on bodybuilding forums one of the most depressing sites on the internet? You are better off finding a local city run club and meeting girls through that then spending 4 hours a day at planet fitness with your protein IBS farts and gallon of water lol.

A lot of gym muscular guys don’t want to admit that women value skinny tattooed bad boys and pretty boys over muscle meat heads. Muscle bros either date overweight women or butter faces imho?

thermodynamic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why was the Misc on bodybuilding forums one of the most depressing sites on the internet? You are better off finding a local city run club and meeting girls through that then spending 4 hours a day at planet fitness with your protein IBS farts and gallon of water lol.

A lot of gym muscular guys don’t want to admit that women value skinny tattooed bad boys and pretty boys over muscle meat heads. Muscle bros either date overweight women or butter faces imho?
Dude. Anyone that uses the internet is more likely to be more socially incompetent. Why not meet the guys at a real gym.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a difficult time believing in the whole gymcel thing. I'm not a guy with big muscles though.

In real life, I've never encountered a gymcel. I've seen guys with big muscles nailing hot chicks.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

thermodynamic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a difficult time believing in the whole gymcel thing. I'm not a guy with big muscles though.

In real life, I've never encountered a gymcel. I've seen guys with big muscles nailing hot chicks.
I met one. No joke. He has been buff for years and still can't score.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met one. No joke. He has been buff for years and still can't score.
Apparently, a bunch of buff guys were incels and congregated on one subsection of the Bodybuilding website forum.

thermodynamic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, a bunch of buff guys were incels and congregated on one subsection of the Bodybuilding website forum.
I mean they are on the internet. If you use the internet for anything other than work and mindless TV and social media consumption, you are probably a bit more intellectual and sadly intellectuals are usually fags.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, another thread by Jake_Gyllenhaal69! And look, he already says that the gym makes you an incel! This must be a fact!

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh....just stay at home in front of the TV with a bag of chips swiping away. Makes it easier for those who go to the gym.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I exercise and eat reasonably well because of how it makes me feel for myself, not how it makes me look to other people.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What gym do you go to?

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy hell...I never thought I would ever read a pick-up forum thread treating the gym as a negative.

Bro what are you like in person? Some of your threads really make me scratch my head.
im not going to answer the question until you read the whole post

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not going to answer the question until you read the whole post
I did, and it's still ridiculous.

"The only thing that turns women on is your abs, not your biceps"
"Instead of understanding and learning from your mistakes and setbacks with women, you just go to the gym and repeat the same problems"

It sounds like you lost a girl to some jacked dude and now you're coming here for validation that he's probably an incel.

I never thought I would ever see somebody on a pick-up forum talk down about people who go to the gym - for whatever reason. It is the single most valuable and beneficial decision I've ever made in my life, and has affected me in so many positive ways as a result.

Health and fitness, at its core, is a form of self-improvement, regardless of the motivation. To see you demonize it is really disappointing.

The fact that you've been on this forum for a little over a year and have almost double the posts as me paints a picture to me of the kind of person you are; somebody who overthinks things rather than does things and is a textbook example of a keyboard warrior.

Any young men reading this thread, please do not let this idiot talk you out of deciding to get fit - even if you started because you want to get girls.

SmoothSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a muscular male body does not attract women sexually, if it did then magazines of muscular males would sell the same way that magazines of sexy women do.

women would rather look at pictures of harry styles or justin beiber than a nameless ripped guy.

a man can 'look hot' without muscles, this comes down to low body fat, dressing high status, body langauge, face and haircut etc

however u gotta work with what uve got. a 6'1 handsome guy doesnt need the gym and would see minimal diff to his dating life by bulking (may even loose girls by looking intimidating). but it certainly helps a 5'7 average looking guy. short but ripped guys can do great in dating. not because the body alone will 'turn women on' alone (money and social dominance does), but because it helps them look and feel bigger, and short guys with muscles look significantly more masculine and therefore make women feel feminine around them. so the muscles wouldnt 'do the trick' to make a woman want you alone, but they would definitey help make u a more serious prospect if you dont already have 'it'. and this is why gym bros have ugly girlfriends. they think the gym ALONE means something and actually become more boring because of it.

in summary - women wont lust after you just because of your body. but if you arent already tall and/or handsome, muscles will get you in the door with more women (and hotter ones), however u need the lifestyle, personality and swagger to really turn them on. it basically just makes you more competitive, but doesnt get you laid

Last edited: