Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is OLD the last couple years borderline unusable??

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you already seeing a mental health professional? Ask them.
I haven't brought up that specific issue much but yeah. Even if I get more confidence in trying it still does nothing for the issue that I'm never in any situations where I'm naturally meeting women tho

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't brought up that specific issue much but yeah. Even if I get more confidence in trying it still does nothing for the issue that I'm never in any situations where I'm naturally meeting women tho
You need to bring the issue up with your mental health professional. You will also need to go out into the real world more and naturally meet women. You're not alone in the problem I described in the last sentence. It takes a lot of real world time to meet women. I have had 2 hour daygame sessions on a popular walking path in my city where I have had 0-1 approaches because there were few women who seemed receptive to an approach.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to bring the issue up with your mental health professional. You will also need to go out into the real world more and naturally meet women. You're not alone in the problem I described in the last sentence. It takes a lot of real world time to meet women. I have had 2 hour daygame sessions on a popular walking path in my city where I have had 0-1 approaches because there were few women who seemed receptive to an approach.
It's gonna take me a while to find things I can even do since daygame isn't much of an option for me

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that gets good looking women all the time on Hinge. Are you guys exaggerating how bad the sites are nowadays?
For what it's worth Hinge is better than tinder or bumble, even if it's given me diminishing returns over the years

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW JUST WOW. I decided to create a fake online dating profile just so I can see what kinda ladies were on the site and OMG. You guys were right. I still cant believe what I saw on there. Id say 90% of the women were either overweight or they had multiple kids. I thought you guys were exaggerating about this. Im in shock that it is this bad. 10 years ago it was great. It doesnt make sense why this is like this now. I dont understand what has caused this
Been trying to say that too. Before Covid OLD sucked but it was still useable. Even throwing up a couple crappy pics you could still get some results. The women were also much better looking back then and more of them. I mean still mostly crap but much easier to get replies and dates and numbers. 90 percent seems right. 10 percent of the women under 50 on OLD are cute. Other 90 full of tats, fat, or just ugly or all three. yet they're becoming more pay to play. I can't believe anyone would pay for the crap on there now. FB dating was okay back in 2020 and 2021 and it is free! Not it's POF and Tinder style garbage too. Even Match which had the hottest women before covid is dead now.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've gotten phucked out and are revenge-seeking and trolling.

WOW JUST WOW. I decided to create a fake online dating profile just so I can see what kinda ladies were on the site and OMG. You guys were right. I still cant believe what I saw on there. Id say 90% of the women were either overweight or they had multiple kids. I thought you guys were exaggerating about this. Im in shock that it is this bad. 10 years ago it was great. It doesnt make sense why this is like this now. I dont understand what has caused this
It can illuminating to create a fake profile of the opposite sex.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I just say my experience once again does not relate to what most posters are describing.

I am meeting hot women constantly from OLD with little effort and it actually is getting easier over the years. Ya'll are doing something wrong.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It would always be useful to know what dating market people are in when they make claims about quality. Country and city would be very useful.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sites are using and are you using the same lines and same game to get them? Can you give us some tips?
I've only used Hinge for a long time now

I don't use the same lines at all I send tailored responses based on their profile or what they opened me with. 99% of my interactions start from likes/comments on my profile. I am convinced guys just have dogshvt photos. Need to be good quality photos with variety. Selfies or NPC pics like hunting/fishing are a big no-no.

It would always be useful to know what dating market people are in when they make claims about quality. Country and city would be very useful.
I would but don't want to disclose that. Medium-small city in US that I happen to think has a surprisingly high amount of hot women per capita - I've heard a couple of guys who travel a lot say the same thing.

Last edited: