Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it always me that has to get out of people's way?

U

user43770

Also, walking with confidence, no matter your size, will make everyone take notice of you.

Taking big strides, swinging your arms freely, keeping your head up at all times. This is how you should walk.

You don't stare at the ground, walk feebly and wait for someone to recognize you.

A man should make his space known. By doing this, you let everyone else know that you respect yourself. You aren't a pushover.

Always own your space.

@user252009

Last edited by a moderator:

Serenity

Reaction score
My experiences in big cities are having to bob and weave, constantly. And everyone else is doing the same.
Yeah, you can never walk in a perfectly straight line for long, but there's definitely a way to reduce having to move out of the way annoyingly often. Combined with looking up and planning ahead you'll be walking pretty efficiently through a crowd, because you won't be moving last second all the time, you'll adjust your path just slightly in advance. Has the added benefit of looking more confident and intentional so people will move to let you pass more frequently.

@Serenity you the new mod?
Yes. TheProspect, RickTheToad, and BackInTheGame78 are also new mods.

U

user43770

Yeah, you can never walk in a perfectly straight line for long, but there's definitely a way to reduce having to move out of the way annoyingly often. Combined with looking up and planning ahead you'll be walking pretty efficiently through a crowd, because you won't be moving last second all the time, you'll adjust your path just slightly in advance. Has the added benefit of looking more confident and intentional so people will move to let you pass more frequently.

Yes. TheProspect, RickTheToad, and BackInTheGame78 are also new mods.
Your post goes back to what I was saying about situational awareness. You should always be looking ahead to see who's coming towards you.

It could be a humongous dude with a mean look on his face. Obviously, I'm getting out of his way.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, another thing that hasn't been mentioned is possibly your ethinicity or if you look ethnic. Not sure where you live and what you look like but generally I've noticed white privelaged gals that think they own the sidewalk and will not move over for anyone that looks ethnic. Some of these b1tches will be walking side by side and will not even move over or walk in a single file line when opposite traffic is coming.