Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is girl fvkin on the first date a red flag?

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read some comments here regarding girls who are willing to fuvk on the first date. You are saying that those women must be avoided. But why is that? I think that it would be a red flag, IF you are looking for a relationship with the girl, but wouldn't they make a great fuvk buddy material?

Also, does anyone here invite themself to their place(or the girl to come to your place) for the first date? It would set the tone right away if all you're looking for is sex.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe it should be a red flag depending on if you are looking for a quality woman or not.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think your the only man she will fvck on the first date?

Think about it...

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the opposite is a red flag. If she doesn't sleep with me within the 1st or 2nd date then that's when I start to become suspicious.

In my experience If a girl doesnt put out soon she is either a timewasting attention *****, or she is a psycho looking to gain control over me.

In my opinion judging a girl for sex on the first date is a very old and outdated mindset. Nowadays it's a pretty common thing

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think your the only man she will fvck on the first date?

Think about it...
An overwhelming majority of women will have sex on the first night if their sexual attraction for that person is high enough.

If she’s making you wait, it basically means she has low interest and/or is playing games.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting it on the first (or second) date eliminates low interest women and AWs.

After that it’s reduced to eliminating sluts to find a decent woman

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be just straightforward and set up the date at her/my place for the 2nd date, or still go somewhere else and just invite her/you over after?
Maybe straight to one's place would indicate that you don't want to get serious with her and alternatively going for some "traditional" date set up would indicate that you'd be willing to put some work and time into her?

Crimson

Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said before most girls would **** on the first date. It just depends on the guy and her state of mind.
Wouldn't say it's a red flag unless you possibly want something more serious but even then I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether they put out on the first date or not doesn't really matter if you're looking for something short term.
What matters is that experience has taught many succesful men at this site that women who don't jump into bed with you on the first date has turned out to be better as long term options, everytime. It's happening too many times for it to be a coincidence.
And note the difference between making you wait deliberately (game playing) and just letting it progress somewhat naturally, with keyword progress.
The former you dismiss, the latter you embrace.

Why is that? I guess it's about her showing healthy self-esteem by placing some value on herself and her body but this is of course pure speculation. The dating landscape looks very different today than 20 years ago so having sex on the first date is more accepted now than before.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with many others. Just note that sex does not happen with normal gals without them feeling comfort and safety. A gal needs to feel this before she will have sex. It's your job to offer this and the better you are at this, the faster you can make her feel that and thus faster to sex. As for the bpd or crazy ones, this doesn't apply.