"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Why have standards?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
This is kind of an open ended question that got me thinking. Lots of guys on here say 'just go smash', but a 10 to you might be a 6 to me or vice versa. Some only care if she's female and breathing, others want a woman with her own income, hobbies, kegel workout schedule, etc.

Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.

What are your standards for a woman and why are they what they are?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
My standards is simple but also high.

She has to be fvckable, that means low mileage and I would know if she's not after the 1st round.

She has to be amusing, that means she's not an empty airhead who only talks shiet or knows shiet.

There are 2 kinds of pretty women to me, one are those normal ones that's lit up like a plastic Christmas tree, remove the lights and it's all plastic underneath. The other is like a fresh Christmas tree, a beautiful soul even without the lights and trinkets, and gets beautifully done on the outside when she's decked on those flashy trinkets.
 

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
Of course, the logical end point of such discussions is a return to good old-fashioned standards in all respects. And this is not sarcasm, which is probably superfluous to say coming from me.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This is kind of an open ended question that got me thinking. Lots of guys on here say 'just go smash', but a 10 to you might be a 6 to me or vice versa. Some only care if she's female and breathing, others want a woman with her own income, hobbies, kegel workout schedule, etc.

Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.

What are your standards for a woman and why are they what they are?
Simple. I do not want an STD. No baby mama drama or psycho chicks either please..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.
So you’d lose interest in Sharon Stone after Basic Instinct because she wasn’t improving herself and you’d outgrow her?

I don’t know bro, I’d just want to smash the hell out of them for looking young and hot.

What are your standards for a woman and why are they what they are?
Like rando says, as long as they are f able.

Personally I can’t handle weight or kids, and they have to be fertile. Being Asian also gives them an extra 50 pts.

Come on men.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
So you’d lose interest in Sharon Stone after Basic Instinct because she wasn’t improving herself and you’d outgrow her?
It's natural reaction to any relationship. Once you outgrow it you no longer find it attractive.

Since you only want something to fuuck why not a hooker?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
This is kind of an open ended question that got me thinking. Lots of guys on here say 'just go smash', but a 10 to you might be a 6 to me or vice versa. Some only care if she's female and breathing, others want a woman with her own income, hobbies, kegel workout schedule, etc.

Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.

What are your standards for a woman and why are they what they are?
having access to not fat chick,not above 45 year old == winner at life
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is kind of an open ended question that got me thinking. Lots of guys on here say 'just go smash', but a 10 to you might be a 6 to me or vice versa. Some only care if she's female and breathing, others want a woman with her own income, hobbies, kegel workout schedule, etc.

Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.

What are your standards for a woman and why are they what they are?
Are you talking about standards for a LTR or just to smash a chick?

Obviously standards for the LTR should be set higher, beyond oh she is really hot.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Are you talking about standards for a LTR or just to smash a chick?

Obviously standards for the LTR should be set higher, beyond oh she is really hot.
Both. I'm more interested in what your 'just smash' criteria is and why
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Pretty, feminine, submissive, understands personal accountability, and relatively intelligent.
We've fed your criteria into our computer and found one match: An 18-year-old female living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Haha. It's actually not *that* hard to find. I've had several and the most recent one too...her downfall was she blows up when she gets mad, which was very rare though, but can't have my woman raise her voice and flare her nostrils at me. After calmly warning her twice the third time I put my foot down, put her in her place. She walked and that was it.

But let's break it down:

Pretty: dime a dozen but let's be objective here and say we each have our own standards of what pretty is. For me it's simply someone that I'm physically attracted to. I don't get into the juvenile 8/10 etc stuff.
Feminine: this is what almost all women are at their core whether they know it or not. It's about our frame that makes them want to be that (or not) in our presence. They get their masculine energy when we start to lose our frame. Happens to most of us especially once we become complacent.
Submissive: same exact thing as above...she may not even know it but subconsciously she'll be submissive *to you* if your frame is strong and masculine.
Understands personal accountability: this has to do with maturity and her upbringing, again not hard to find but if you're looking for her a bar huddled around gangbanger and thugs smoking a joint and tattooed head to toe, good luck!
Relatively intelligent: Plenty of women who are very finance savvy, tech savvy, business savvy, sports savvy, DIY savvy...

But also this very much depends on your priorities, most guys here want a quick lay and spin plates, I've said it over and over again generally speaking women who are ok with you spinning plates aren't really LTR material. Exception being they're fresh out of a relationship and you're her rebound or something along those lines.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Since you only want something to fuuck why not a hooker?
You are going in different directions.

If you talking LTR, you have to have something in common, she can’t love camping and skydiving and you love sporting events and music. Won’t last long.

If you are talking just to have sex, in real life, personally she has to be thin in 30s and no kids and obviously attractive. Don’t know why you want personal opinions.

If you are talking fantasy, was Sharon Stone a hooker? I’m sure 99% of the guys on sosuave would fly the Pacific Ocean to sleep with her.

Question is too broad.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
You are going in different directions.

If you talking LTR, you have to have something in common, she can’t love camping and skydiving and you love sporting events and music. Won’t last long.

If you are talking just to have sex, in real life, personally she has to be thin in 30s and no kids and obviously attractive. Don’t know why you want personal opinions.

If you are talking fantasy, was Sharon Stone a hooker? I’m sure 99% of the guys on sosuave would fly the Pacific Ocean to sleep with her.

Question is too broad.
How more specific can the question get? And why do you have 'just smash' criteria and a LTR criteria? That's so backasswards. You either hold yourself to a high standard or you don't. I'm asking what that standard is and why, simple. For you I guess you need something in common, great, thanks for your input.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top