Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why have standards?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectful and intelligent. Feminine but professional. A good cook and willing to do the dishes. Cleanliness is top priority. Active not lazy and a hard worker.
And ofcourse playful and cute as hell.
What are you gonna be/do for her in return?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those things are shared bro. I can and do all these things. But i do get bitched at when she sees me in the sink. Lol I'm told to get out of there. But that aside your asking a very complex question.

Backgrounds, upbringing, culture, societal rank, education, personalities. All these things play a part and no human book could ever contain those complexities. That's life's knowledge.
Personally i just learn the game and try to understand the nature and the biology of this dance and have a good time.
You get to a point were nothing suprises you and not much matters but in a funny way.
That a current girlfriend telling you to get out of there? haha!

I just wanted to check what guys say here, I don't want to take advice from morons who think women should be grateful for the opportunity to kiss their feet and be their maid, nanny, cook and what have you while still working and all they themselves are supposed to do is take it for granted. I wasn't worried about that with you in particular, just making the point.

Example. My dad called me one day and asked if i heard my cousin and her husband are splitting.(25 years) i said.

Oh yea? What took so long? Lol
lol, dude you're sitting in with all these stories... you never explained the one about the guy whose own mom told him to grow a pair either! and now this one!

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize
Me know what you saying. There was this time I smashed this fat btch. It was a what we call bluatka, she and her daughter, me, mu two boys. One of them stuck a dck into her mouth while she was in driver seat. I wanted her daighter, a 5, but mom, a 4, wanted me. So me as a man’s man go fck her in the ass while my boy was froliking with daighter.

It feels likesht.

He is fcking her down stairs and I’m fcking her ass up stairs. And I can’t cvm.

Fck that.

Yes, there have to be standarts.