Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why have standards?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of an open ended question that got me thinking. Lots of guys on here say 'just go smash', but a 10 to you might be a 6 to me or vice versa. Some only care if she's female and breathing, others want a woman with her own income, hobbies, kegel workout schedule, etc.

Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.

What are your standards for a woman and why are they what they are?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My standards is simple but also high.

She has to be fvckable, that means low mileage and I would know if she's not after the 1st round.

She has to be amusing, that means she's not an empty airhead who only talks shiet or knows shiet.

There are 2 kinds of pretty women to me, one are those normal ones that's lit up like a plastic Christmas tree, remove the lights and it's all plastic underneath. The other is like a fresh Christmas tree, a beautiful soul even without the lights and trinkets, and gets beautifully done on the outside when she's decked on those flashy trinkets.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, the logical end point of such discussions is a return to good old-fashioned standards in all respects. And this is not sarcasm, which is probably superfluous to say coming from me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is kind of an open ended question that got me thinking. Lots of guys on here say 'just go smash', but a 10 to you might be a 6 to me or vice versa. Some only care if she's female and breathing, others want a woman with her own income, hobbies, kegel workout schedule, etc.

Personally I believe the woman I smash is a reflection of myself. I won't continue seeing a woman that isn't continuously improving herself because eventually I'll outgrow her and naturally lose interest.

Simple. I do not want an STD. No baby mama drama or psycho chicks either please..

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So you’d lose interest in Sharon Stone after Basic Instinct because she wasn’t improving herself and you’d outgrow her?

I don’t know bro, I’d just want to smash the hell out of them for looking young and hot.

Like rando says, as long as they are f able.

Personally I can’t handle weight or kids, and they have to be fertile. Being Asian also gives them an extra 50 pts.

Come on men.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’d lose interest in Sharon Stone after Basic Instinct because she wasn’t improving herself and you’d outgrow her?
It's natural reaction to any relationship. Once you outgrow it you no longer find it attractive.

Since you only want something to fuuck why not a hooker?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

having access to not fat chick,not above 45 year old == winner at life

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you talking about standards for a LTR or just to smash a chick?

Obviously standards for the LTR should be set higher, beyond oh she is really hot.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about standards for a LTR or just to smash a chick?

Obviously standards for the LTR should be set higher, beyond oh she is really hot.
Both. I'm more interested in what your 'just smash' criteria is and why

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty, feminine, submissive, understands personal accountability, and relatively intelligent.
We've fed your criteria into our computer and found one match: An 18-year-old female living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Haha. It's actually not *that* hard to find. I've had several and the most recent one too...her downfall was she blows up when she gets mad, which was very rare though, but can't have my woman raise her voice and flare her nostrils at me. After calmly warning her twice the third time I put my foot down, put her in her place. She walked and that was it.

But let's break it down:

Pretty: dime a dozen but let's be objective here and say we each have our own standards of what pretty is. For me it's simply someone that I'm physically attracted to. I don't get into the juvenile 8/10 etc stuff.
Feminine: this is what almost all women are at their core whether they know it or not. It's about our frame that makes them want to be that (or not) in our presence. They get their masculine energy when we start to lose our frame. Happens to most of us especially once we become complacent.
Submissive: same exact thing as above...she may not even know it but subconsciously she'll be submissive *to you* if your frame is strong and masculine.
Understands personal accountability: this has to do with maturity and her upbringing, again not hard to find but if you're looking for her a bar huddled around gangbanger and thugs smoking a joint and tattooed head to toe, good luck!
Relatively intelligent: Plenty of women who are very finance savvy, tech savvy, business savvy, sports savvy, DIY savvy...

But also this very much depends on your priorities, most guys here want a quick lay and spin plates, I've said it over and over again generally speaking women who are ok with you spinning plates aren't really LTR material. Exception being they're fresh out of a relationship and you're her rebound or something along those lines.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Since you only want something to fuuck why not a hooker?
You are going in different directions.

If you talking LTR, you have to have something in common, she can’t love camping and skydiving and you love sporting events and music. Won’t last long.

If you are talking just to have sex, in real life, personally she has to be thin in 30s and no kids and obviously attractive. Don’t know why you want personal opinions.

If you are talking fantasy, was Sharon Stone a hooker? I’m sure 99% of the guys on sosuave would fly the Pacific Ocean to sleep with her.

Question is too broad.