Why has the industrialized world failed to solve the low population birth problem?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been an issue since the late 20th century and now you are starting to see the US and even China get affected by it. Why has this problem been put under the sand for so long?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earth's population continues to rise, so it's challenging to make that case.

The United States had a population of 250 million in 1990 and now is over 330 million.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The United States had a population of 250 million in 1990 and now is over 330 million.
Yeah that's why I specified the industrialized world.

List of countries by total fertility rate - Wikipedia

The countries above the replacement rate of 2.1 are mostly unindustrialized countries or semi-industrialized. The US was able to escape it for that long due to immigration and a diverse population base that was previously institutionally discriminated. Now, the immigration dream is coming to an end and those previously discriminated groups are climbing up the wealth ladder. However, it is not like this was a complete curveball thrown at the US because it was already happening in other developed countries.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe because the industrialised world caused the problem?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The root cause is that in general, women just don't like most men, but in generations past they had to put up with most men because of economics and the social zeitgeist. When women don't like the available men, they don't feel like getting pregnant.

Aaron Clarey of course has a video about this:

The long version:

The short version:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The root cause is that in general, women just don't like most men, but in generations past they had to put up with most men because of economics and the social zeitgeist. When women don't like the available men, they don't feel like getting pregnant.

The long version:

The short version:

Well I don't like most woman other than for the thing in between their legs, so I guess it makes sense.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They contacted me for my superior sperm and I had to tell them I had a vasectomy, so they scrapped their plan to populate the earth with beautiful children..

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want the world population at only 500 million, it helps to reduce the proportion of the segment likely to be the most resistant to the agenda.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The long version:

The short version:

Here's another one, of intermediate length:

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
Much of western culture teaches women that getting pregnant while young or even marrying while young is as waste of an opportunity to be successful in life. Likewise, men see a child as a financial burden due to a legal obligation to pay child support (Even married couples are often scared to have children due to a fear of not being able to afford the expense.). Third world nations are not as encouraged to perform contraceptive practices, since most of the populace is in poverty with or without children. If you live in a small farming village, every child is essentially a future laborer; so there is an incentive to make more children.

Reaction score
Women like men. They don't like boys, and they don't want to get pregnant from boys.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been an issue since the late 20th century and now you are starting to see the US and even China get affected by it. Why has this problem been put under the sand for so long?
1. High cost of raising children.
2. Full-time female employment is prioritized over being a stay at home mom.
3. Delayed motherhood for the sake of pursing education opportunities and other "self-realization" goals is encouraged.
4. Homosexuality and transgenderism are promoted as acceptable (or even preferable) lifestyle choices.
5. Legal system that encourages divorce and creates fierce custody battles.

Those are some of the main reasons.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its been said plenty of times. If you look closely you'll see that earth been controlled by a bunch of beta males. The best example that comes to mind is that Facebook movie. Remember how they suddenly were swimming in punani?

There are some men at the " top" who try to get as many women as possible for themselves. The price is the destruction of western society to fulfill their own desires and mostly lusts. Its the ultimate schadenfreude.

Thats why women are manipulated the way they are, to all chase the top 10% of men. And men on the other hand are manipulated to become p0rn addicts so they either lose their manly frame OR even worst, they become ghey/ trans supporters ( a one way Pandoras box ticket.)

Sounds crazy I know. Look, a REAL congruent man doesn't have the need to feck as many women as possible. A real man rather works on his legacy. In order to build a strong legacy you need a strong society, that's flourishing and growing and is safe for all, especially his offspring and parents. A real man doesn't mind and is even happy when his fellow man is happy too!

We as westerners will pay the price BIG time tho..there's a reason why Match llc Group owns every dating app...because as i said, womem are easily manipulated due to their "curiosity ", and they refuse to take responsibility to really make sure people match accordingly. Its not JUST about money..dont let that narrative fool you. Its about total control of every one and everything . New world order baby

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
People are too busy with everything else going on to have sex. I mean it's gotten to the point some people schedule sex on their calendar.

When there was nothing to do after dark it was a lot easier to find something to do with the other person.

Now that time is taken up with your phone, being out, watching TV, doing work, etc. And even if they aren't doing any of that, many times they are too burnt out and exhausted from the never ending work day to want to do anything other than relax and sleep.

Not rocket science. Less expensive equals less births. More people on birth control means fewer potential offspring that happen "by mistake".

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China had a program where they cloned some sheep and magically created a bunch of 7 foot tall dudes with genius level intellect, if that's any indication of the future then who really knows, China is also set to be the first country to really hit the population drop off.

Will be interesting to see.

Personally I can't wait for a time when men can procreate without women at all, I really don't understand where they'll fit once we require labour jobs and AI is gonna fill everything else.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The birth control pill is the answer and the culprit.

People no longer need to have children as labor for their own survival. The richer and more advanced a country becomes, the less fertile they are. That's just a reality of how it works.

Kids are also really expensive. Especially when mommy decides that her career is more important and the kids are shipped off to daycare.

There is nothing to solve. We're living in the slowdown of human population growth. We'll adapt as we always have. If we can avoid destroying ourselves, automation will fill in the gap.

As far as I'm concerned, the less people in the world, the better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Industrialization ended the need to have children to work on the family farm. There is an Amish community near me. They're still having kids like it's the 1800s. And those kids start working as soon as they can walk. The Amish dominate the local small farm and greenhouse businesses. There's no competing with all of their child labor.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Legally you could say 1990 30,000,000 Or thirty million... World population at 30,000,000. Like there should be a training for posting facts