Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Has No One Come Up With A Strategy To Lay Girls From The Gym?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because for most of us, it's me-time. I wouldn't mind if my gym were male only. Too many women show up there to show off their bodies, and they drive the membership fees up with all their stupid classes. Finally, like others have said, there's potential for headaches to say the least.

But if you want to do it you don't need a "strategy." Just read the room and look out for their IOI's, adjust according to the environment and you can get a number from any venue. It isn't rocket science.
Some gyms make you pay extra for classes

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your going to have to approach a bunch of women, whom more than likely will reject you in the gym, before you approach that one that finds you HIGHLY attractive to the point where she is willing to put her workout on hold and pull her ear plugs out, so she can talk to your sweaty azz?

Getting rejected in the gym approaching girls will quickly get you a reputation as a possible CREEP especially if it's a smaller gym.

You must be some suave handsome motherfuker where girls panties are dropping just by taking your blood huh?

Must be something magnetic about you, that drawing blood from your arm leaves girls wanting to rub there titties in your face?

Care to share some pics of you, so us amatures can see what kind of look we should be aspiring to.
Dude your going to have to approach a bunch of women, whom more than likely will reject you in the gym, before you approach that one that finds you HIGHLY attractive to the point where she is willing to put her workout on hold and pull her ear plugs out, so she can talk to your sweaty azz?

Getting rejected in the gym approaching girls will quickly get you a reputation as a possible CREEP especially if it's a smaller gym.

you are making a lot of incorrect assumptions.

i plan to use super indirect openers to first gauge interest before i show any sign of interest at all.

I cannot be rejected from using an insirect opener like "do you know where the water fountain is?"

based on how she reacts to me on the indirect opener i will know right away if she is attracted or not

You must be some suave handsome motherfuker where girls panties are dropping just by taking your blood huh?

yes im very confident in my looks

but just to be clear, that nurse who rubbed her boobs on my arms was the first time in my life a health worker had done something so blatantly sexual.

I have had other health workers in the past including female doctors that i could tell found me attractive but none of them ever did anything as blatant as this nurse.

I thought a lot later that day if there was anything i could have done to **** her right at the office because i remember not only did she rub her boobs against my arm, she also kept asking me if i was ok and if i wanted to go to a private room where i could lie down while she took the blood.

i had to take a lot of blood that day and she said sometimes when people get that much blood taken they faint so they have a room where people could lie down while getting blood withdrawn, after i left the doctor that day i wondered if she kept suggesting that room because she was trying to isolate me so we could ****.

Must be something magnetic about you, that drawing blood from your arm leaves girls wanting to rub there titties in your face?

she was rubbing/pressing her boobs on my arm while she took the blood. i never said she put them on my face.

Care to share some pics of you, so us amatures can see what kind of look we should be aspiring to.

im tall and skinny and have a face with high cheekbones. but i would also say i have very good body language and a very confident/arrogant demeanor. i think my body language and demeanor play a big part not just my height and face.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
It's the outfits they deliberately wear that get me. Today there was some little tart on the arse machine
(this machine seems to only attract female users....) and if I'd taken a 50 yard run up and kicked her gusset up
her crack it wouldn't have gone any further in than it was. o_O She like many other females only seem to go to the
gym so that they can flounce around in tight yoga gear and then sit on machines not doing anything whilst (as
always) glued to their phones.. I'm genuinely getting to the point where I find them all utterly contemptible.
It genuinely makes a nice change to see a woman who's there to actually do something constructive, maybe 1 in 20.
wtf?

no offense but are you sure you're not low testosterone?

why are you complaining about hot girls near you?

if those girls are obviously not there to workout then is that not obviously a good opportunity to approach?

instead of hating on them for being hot and showing it, why dont you come up with a strategy to **** some of these girls?

am i living in the ****ing twilight zone right now?

some of the comments i have seen in this thread are blowing my mind.

instead of being happy that there are hot girls half naked all around, you are instead hating on them?

wtf?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you really believe that a girl who thinks you are super hot will reject you if you approach her when she has earbuds?

either the girl finds you attractive or she does not.
If you approach her when she has earbuds in, she will be annoyed.

It's like when you go to Sam's Club or Costco and random salespeople stop you to sell you stuff when you demonstrate poor body language and have no interest in that moment. This happened to me twice on a recent Sam's Club visit. I rarely go in the store, I use my membership more for gas. Anyway, I got approach over changing my cell phone plan. I have some interest in finding a new provider, but not at that moment and in that venue. It was poor sales/marketing.

Unless you get supremely good IOIs from a woman with earbuds in, it usually is not worth the approach. She's not in the mood to be talked to in general. An extremely attractive man by her subjective standards might be able to sway the equation. An average to slightly above average man that approached her when she was receptive to an approach could get her when receptive but probably will annoy her at the gym while in earbuds. The threshold of excellence becomes higher if she's just not in the mood to be stopped.

have you ever ran an experiment where you do something like approach 20 girls with earbuds and 20 girls with no earbuds while doing your best to keep all other factors the same and then recorded the results? have you ever done something like this?
I have not. Doing this would be very difficult to execute simply because the sample of women who don't wear earbuds at the gym is so small now. Additionally, I'm not looking to spam approach. I'm looking to find quality as soon as I can.

I believe muscles are extremely overrated and i think if we exclude other important factors like body language and demeanor then 90% of physical attraction comes from height and your face.
I'm 5'10". I'm not winning on height.

Muscles are not overrated.

how hot are the girls you approach in these classes?
The 1-10 scale is nearly useless because there is absolutely no consensus whatsoever among men when you show a woman (either in real life or on the internet) and ask them to assign a 1 to 10 number to her attractiveness. Everyone's evaluation measures are subjective.

For me, a woman that I would describe as most physically attractive is close to this.....

-5'7" to 5'10" in height. I'm 5'10", so getting someone taller probably isn't in the cards. I do like tall-ish women because they tend to be more into playing sports and playing them well like I am and we will have greater commonalities. While it is common to see generally fit women at heights below 5'7", we may not have any fitness interest overlap. She might just be into yoga and being a vegan for instance. I like women taller than me as well, but I'm usually not going to waste my time with them, looking for the odd 5'11" or 6'0" woman that's ok with me being 5'10". I have way more 5'5"-5'7" women I can approach and have better odds.
-Athletic physique with some muscle definition but still feminine looking. Her hair should be at least shoulder length. A more athletic, built look is more attractive to me than just a slender look.
-Low body fat percentage: Closely aligned with what I just described
-Nicely sized or shaped breasts: The ideal for me are big, surgically enhanced breasts. I go wild for those. Small, perky breasts will get a good rating. Natural C's on a fit chick work well too. This is a lesser consideration
-A great tan
-Under 30 years old:
The most attractive women are in their 20s. There can be some attractive women in their 30s too.

When I describe how I would rate women to other men, I use 4 simple categories.

– Ugly
– Average
– Cute
– Hot

At fitness classes, I'll typically be approaching cute or hot women. Most men, using their own scales of 1-10 attractiveness, would rate the women I typically approach as 6 or better.

btw, am i correct in assuming that you are using indirect openers to gauge interest before you show interest in these classes?
I have mostly used indirect openers.

why not? (Not likely to get a same night lay from a gym approach)

if a girl finds me attractive + she is ovulating/dtf/horny + there is a place close where i can isolate = why is it not possible?

can you please explain in details?
Most women in their 20s and 30s who are unmarried and living in reasonably sized metro areas are using birth control pills and are not ovulating. I've spent most of the last 15 years living in 2 U.S. metros areas that are among the Top 15 in size. In smaller metros, you might find less birth control used. She could be horny and DTF for other reasons, but a lack of ovulation would reduce that.

If you live within walking distance of your gym, you might be able to pull her back to your place. She will feel gross after the gym and might want to shower. Sure, she could shower at your place, but usually a woman needs to already have alcohol or drugs in her system while at the gym to shower at a strange's man home right after the gym.

Theoretically, you could use alcohol and/or drugs as lure to get a woman back to your place, but that would be more likely to work in bar/nightclub pickup than gym pickup. If you read "Day Bang", Roosh did explain that same night lays are rare from non-bar venue approaching. At best, you could use the pandemic as an excuse to get her to your place on a separate night if the vibe was strong.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?

no offense but are you sure you're not low testosterone?

why are you complaining about hot girls near you?

if those girls are obviously not there to workout then is that not obviously a good opportunity to approach?

instead of hating on them for being hot and showing it, why dont you come up with a strategy to **** some of these girls?

am i living in the ****ing twilight zone right now?

some of the comments i have seen in this thread are blowing my mind.

instead of being happy that there are hot girls half naked all around, you are instead hating on them?

wtf?
1st point, Quite possibly since I'm easily old enough to be your dad. <---That's me in the profile pic. Do I look low T? You never know I may even be able to teach you a thing or two.

2nd point, I deliberately work out in my reading glasses so that anything more than a metre away is blurred so as to not distract me.

Besides at 47yo why would I want to approach what I see as a child prancing in badly fitting lycra just for attention. It's cringe inducing. I am there to lift weights to take my mind off of my imminent divorce from a woman I've been involved with since you were 9.
I doubt many of these kids at the gym have seen their 25th birthday yet, I have t-shirts older than that. What on earth would I want
even want to come up with a strategy to bang anybody? I'm there to get in shape, not get a criminal record. When I said I am getting to
the point where I find them ALL completely contemptible I wasn't just restricting that to gym thots, I mean all of them. I'll chat with a
girl I might be approached by in a bar (which happens pretty regularly as I'm in good shape, decent looking, dress well and fit the 'older guy' profile with a little grey stubble. Been called a DILF om more than one occasion.) but I have no urgency to smash or talk about anything sexual. I've not had sex for about 16 months and I'm pretty ok with the notion that the last time I did is the last time I will.
I'm more interested in getting a business off the ground than getting a woman between the sheets.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one talks about it because it's not a good place for that. We mentioned chatting up folks on the way in and out of the classes in the gym. People will get familiar with them, talk to them about the class. Don't live life trying to pickup babes, just live life.

For me the best gym situations is seeing someone from my gym somewhere nearby like a gas station. If you feel like she's showing interest, grab her digits.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why? Most 9s suck in the bedroom
I agree like hell!

I had a 9 just sit there and not do s**t while I penetrated her, and I walked out and drove home. Never spoke again.

I hade several 7's having fun in the bedroom, and we banged till my balls were empty and my dik was sore and I was wore out. After I would release, she'd get up 20 minutes to an hour later to get piped again! I rarely find 9+'s with high sex drives.

You should be aroused by women who make your dik hard, not your life. They should drain your balls, not your life energy and non-sexual attention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree like hell!

I had a 9 just sit there and not do s**t while I penetrated her, and I walked out and drove home. Never spoke again.

I hade several 7's having fun in the bedroom, and we banged till my balls were empty and my dik was sore and I was wore out. After I would release, she'd get up 20 minutes to an hour later to get piped again! I rarely find 9+'s with high sex drives.

You should be aroused by women who make your dik hard, not your life. They should drain your balls, not your life energy and non-sexual attention.
Good pvssy should add confidence and energy to you as a man, make you more alert and solid.

Bad pvssy decreases motivation, strips energy, confuses you and makes you lethargic.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score

It's like when you go to Sam's Club or Costco and random salespeople stop you to sell you stuff when you demonstrate poor body language and have no interest in that moment. This happened to me twice on a recent Sam's Club visit. I rarely go in the store, I use my membership more for gas. Anyway, I got approach over changing my cell phone plan. I have some interest in finding a new provider, but not at that moment and in that venue. It was poor sales/marketing.

Unless you get supremely good IOIs from a woman with earbuds in, it usually is not worth the approach. She's not in the mood to be talked to in general. An extremely attractive man by her subjective standards might be able to sway the equation. An average to slightly above average man that approached her when she was receptive to an approach could get her when receptive but probably will annoy her at the gym while in earbuds. The threshold of excellence becomes higher if she's just not in the mood to be stopped.

I have not. Doing this would be very difficult to execute simply because the sample of women who don't wear earbuds at the gym is so small now. Additionally, I'm not looking to spam approach. I'm looking to find quality as soon as I can.

I'm 5'10". I'm not winning on height.

Muscles are not overrated.

The 1-10 scale is nearly useless because there is absolutely no consensus whatsoever among men when you show a woman (either in real life or on the internet) and ask them to assign a 1 to 10 number to her attractiveness. Everyone's evaluation measures are subjective.

For me, a woman that I would describe as most physically attractive is close to this.....

-5'7" to 5'10" in height. I'm 5'10", so getting someone taller probably isn't in the cards. I do like tall-ish women because they tend to be more into playing sports and playing them well like I am and we will have greater commonalities. While it is common to see generally fit women at heights below 5'7", we may not have any fitness interest overlap. She might just be into yoga and being a vegan for instance. I like women taller than me as well, but I'm usually not going to waste my time with them, looking for the odd 5'11" or 6'0" woman that's ok with me being 5'10". I have way more 5'5"-5'7" women I can approach and have better odds.
-Athletic physique with some muscle definition but still feminine looking. Her hair should be at least shoulder length. A more athletic, built look is more attractive to me than just a slender look.
-Low body fat percentage: Closely aligned with what I just described
-Nicely sized or shaped breasts: The ideal for me are big, surgically enhanced breasts. I go wild for those. Small, perky breasts will get a good rating. Natural C's on a fit chick work well too. This is a lesser consideration
-A great tan
-Under 30 years old:
The most attractive women are in their 20s. There can be some attractive women in their 30s too.

When I describe how I would rate women to other men, I use 4 simple categories.

– Ugly
– Average
– Cute
– Hot

At fitness classes, I'll typically be approaching cute or hot women. Most men, using their own scales of 1-10 attractiveness, would rate the women I typically approach as 6 or better.

I have mostly used indirect openers.

Most women in their 20s and 30s who are unmarried and living in reasonably sized metro areas are using birth control pills and are not ovulating. I've spent most of the last 15 years living in 2 U.S. metros areas that are among the Top 15 in size. In smaller metros, you might find less birth control used. She could be horny and DTF for other reasons, but a lack of ovulation would reduce that.

If you live within walking distance of your gym, you might be able to pull her back to your place. She will feel gross after the gym and might want to shower. Sure, she could shower at your place, but usually a woman needs to already have alcohol or drugs in her system while at the gym to shower at a strange's man home right after the gym.

Theoretically, you could use alcohol and/or drugs as lure to get a woman back to your place, but that would be more likely to work in bar/nightclub pickup than gym pickup. If you read "Day Bang", Roosh did explain that same night lays are rare from non-bar venue approaching. At best, you could use the pandemic as an excuse to get her to your place on a separate night if the vibe was strong.

honestly, your insistence and focus on this earbuds stuff is so absurd that I started to wonder if you are either trolling or you are one of those people who never actually approaches but has all these theories that are not backed by any actual interactions with women.

this is such ridiculous nonsense i hesitated to even reply to you at all.

I have approached girls with earbuds many times, i have approached girls on the phone, i have approached girls with other guys, ive had girls who met me less then 10 min before during the day offer to drive me home. I once met this girl on the street who was on the way home to her live in boyfriend abandon that plan and spend the next nearly 2 hours with me. i met this super hot blonde on the train at like 1 pm in the day and she invited me to spend the rest of the day with her within 2 min of meeting me.

you are absolutely crazy if you think earbuds make any difference.

the only thing that matters is how attracted to you the girl is.

if a girl finds you so hot that they are aroused just looking at you then nothing really matters.

if a girl has earbuds and a guy that she thinks is a 9 or 10 approaches her she will be super happy not ****ing mad that her ideal guy came up to her.

honestly, i cannot believe im even having this debate.

this is complete nonsense as the comparison makes no sense.

how can you compare someone trying to sell you an item that you have no interest in to approaching a woman?

when you approach a woman you are essentially selling yourself, if a girl you approach thinks you are a 9 or 10 to her then she will not care that you tried to sell yourself to her while she had earbuds.

in that case there are probably better daygame locations for you.

im going to test gym game because i expect i will be able to approach mostly 9s and 10s only.

i do not approach girls that are 6s to me at all and if i was after 7+ then i suspect there are better venues then gym during the day.

Theoretically, you could use alcohol and/or drugs as lure to get a woman back to your place, but that would be more likely to work in bar/nightclub pickup than gym pickup.

I do not drink alcohol or do drugs at all so i would not give girls any alcohol or drugs.

If you read "Day Bang", Roosh did explain that same night lays are rare from non-bar venue approaching.

LOL

first of all there are several seducers who do same day lays.

again, i cannot believe im even typing this when a simple search on youtube will show you plenty of guys doing same day lays during the day and even recording it.

also, Roosh himself admitted when he still taught seduction that he gave advice that could help the "average" guy get laid.

im not an average guy at all and i violate a lot of his rules.

for example, the nonsense that you need to move girls between multiple venues before they will agree to go home with you is completely false. maybe an average looking guy needs to do that but ive never done that even once in my life.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
1st point, Quite possibly since I'm easily old enough to be your dad. <---That's me in the profile pic. Do I look low T? You never know I may even be able to teach you a thing or two.

2nd point, I deliberately work out in my reading glasses so that anything more than a metre away is blurred so as to not distract me.

Besides at 47yo why would I want to approach what I see as a child prancing in badly fitting lycra just for attention. It's cringe inducing. I am there to lift weights to take my mind off of my imminent divorce from a woman I've been involved with since you were 9.
I doubt many of these kids at the gym have seen their 25th birthday yet, I have t-shirts older than that. What on earth would I want
even want to come up with a strategy to bang anybody? I'm there to get in shape, not get a criminal record. When I said I am getting to
the point where I find them ALL completely contemptible I wasn't just restricting that to gym thots, I mean all of them. I'll chat with a
girl I might be approached by in a bar (which happens pretty regularly as I'm in good shape, decent looking, dress well and fit the 'older guy' profile with a little grey stubble. Been called a DILF om more than one occasion.) but I have no urgency to smash or talk about anything sexual. I've not had sex for about 16 months and I'm pretty ok with the notion that the last time I did is the last time I will.
I'm more interested in getting a business off the ground than getting a woman between the sheets.
even want to come up with a strategy to bang anybody?

lol.

so you are not interested in ****ing hot girls under 25?

lol.

what are you doing on this forum then?

I've not had sex for about 16 months and I'm pretty ok with the notion that the last time I did is the last time I will.

again, what are you doing on a seduction forum?

You never know I may even be able to teach you a thing or two.

why in the world would i want to learn anything from a guy who has not had sex in more then 1 year?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you are not interested in ****ing hot girls under 25?

what are you doing on this forum then?

again, what are you doing on a seduction forum?

why in the world would i want to learn anything from a guy who has not had sex in more then 1 year?
I thought I made that pretty clear in the last post. I'm not interested in ****ing any women, but especially not ones that are
young enough to be my children. When you get a bit older you might develop some standards and a conscience too, fingers crossed.

Not to mention that the average 20-25 year old modern female is a haughty, entitled, phone addicted mess that knows nothing about anything except tarting themselves up and essentially "selling" their own ass on OLD sites for validation. #1 I'm not contributing to their unearned egos by acting like a slavering sex hound in their presence and #2 the desperation they seem to have to be noticed isn't anything I find attractive. Given that I've already seen a great deal of the world, already done kinky sex in kinky places (probably started that kind of thing before you were born) I've been engaged and then married, am mid divorce currently. I've bought renovated and sold houses for years, had over 100 different jobs. I'd have a better conversation with a Labrador unless I somehow wanted to know how to apply eyeliner. These females are all installed with a wet hole, I'm more interested in the other stuff that makes a woman of interest and I'm unlikely to find that in a 22 year old media student who is still test driving her own sex organ.

I'm here about the other stuff, fitness and personal development, it's not just a seduction forum, besides I've always, and I mean always let them come to me. My 'approach' is to let them approach, a confident and outgoing woman is far more attractive than some little tart who is purely trading on her youth and looks, I've been around long enough to realise their looks never last, then you're left with a bitter woman with a chip on her shoulder, the same old wet hole between the legs and a huge space between the ears..

As for your last 'point'.... LOL I'm a little sorry for you that you're such a slave to your own penis. Mine does as it's told.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I thought I made that pretty clear in the last post. I'm not interested in ****ing any women, but especially not ones that are
young enough to be my children. When you get a bit older you might develop some standards and a conscience too, fingers crossed.

Not to mention that the average 20-25 year old modern female is a haughty, entitled, phone addicted mess that knows nothing about anything except tarting themselves up and essentially "selling" their own ass on OLD sites for validation. #1 I'm not contributing to their unearned egos by acting like a slavering sex hound in their presence and #2 the desperation they seem to have to be noticed isn't anything I find attractive. Given that I've already seen a great deal of the world, already done kinky sex in kinky places (probably started that kind of thing before you were born) I've been engaged and then married, am mid divorce currently. I've bought renovated and sold houses for years, had over 100 different jobs. I'd have a better conversation with a Labrador unless I somehow wanted to know how to apply eyeliner. These females are all installed with a wet hole, I'm more interested in the other stuff that makes a woman of interest and I'm unlikely to find that in a 22 year old media student who is still test driving her own sex organ.

I'm here about the other stuff, fitness and personal development, it's not just a seduction forum, besides I've always, and I mean always let them come to me. My 'approach' is to let them approach, a confident and outgoing woman is far more attractive than some little tart who is purely trading on her youth and looks, I've been around long enough to realise their looks never last, then you're left with a bitter woman with a chip on her shoulder, the same old wet hole between the legs and a huge space between the ears..

As for your last 'point'.... LOL I'm a little sorry for you that you're such a slave to your own penis. Mine does as it's told.

holy shiet i can feel your anger, bitterness and even hate towards these young hot women.

i bet these hot young women can sense your negative vibe as well and are probably repelled by it.

My 'approach' is to let them approach,

lol

you might want to become more proactive or i suspect you might go another year without any sex at all.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your CAPS key broken? We created the language, can you Americans please at least try and respect it. ;)

"holy shiet i can feel your anger, bitterness and even hate towards these young hot women."

Yeah, I can also shoot force lightning from my fingertips. :rolleyes:

Oh and believe me, many of them are not hot and have no business wearing clothes like that. Nice if you enjoy
the aesthetics of a badly stuffed sausage with a camel toe as a centrepiece I suppose, but it's a no thanks from me.
Please ladies, have some class.... I know there's a vagina between your legs, everybody does so there's really no need
to pull a foot of lycra up it so it can be easily seen from outer space.

"i bet these hot young women can sense your negative vibe as well and are probably repelled by it."

Nope, I'm approached weekly in by attractive girls in their 20's - early 30's. I have that 'hot older guy' vibe going on;),
when approached I'm friendly and chatty to them but once again for the people in the sh1tty seats... I'M NOT
INTERESTED beyond a quick, polite conversation. I have bigger fish to fry, starting a new business, relocating
post divorce and renovating my new home and getting into even better shape which is related to the business
I want to start, I'd also like to buy and train a Doberman so that's a year of my time I need to focus on that task alone
but worth the time and effort way more than chasing women. Dogs know how to have fun and be loyal.
Wait until I'm walking around with a puppy, I'll be able to turn women down every single day then. :D

True story - I turned down a direct offer to have my D sucked in a pub car park about 4 months ago by a lovely looking
blonde girl who was a beautician. It's funny (politely) turning them down, they're not used to that and don't know how
to react apart from being outraged that the looks they have always relied on don't appear to be working anymore. It also
reveals their true nature saving me a lot of time and effort in the long run.

I just can't be bothered with ANY of them right now, finding a good one amongst the hordes of Facebook/snapchat/insta
addicted phone zombies out there is a huge task which I really have no time for or interest in slowing my own progress to
get. It's like going down a bin looking for the best piece of rubbish in it.

"you might want to become more proactive or i suspect you might go another year without any sex at all."

Oh noes!!! That would be so terrible having to go another year without having to spare some of my valuable time
for a go on a wet hole. I guess you're one of those "any hole is a goal" types. That's like buying a car purely because
you like it's colour. But hey, I'm not judging you personally, whatever works for you buddy. My priorities are clearly
different from yours.

Example - I'm trolling Tinder thots with a deliberately provocative introduction paragraph purely to wind them up a bit.
Watching any one of the legions of land-whales or blown out baby mamas get upset because someone online said
some things they didn't like
is way more entertainment than I'd ever get if I dated them. Such a thing quickly reveals
the inherently narcissistic traits that the bulk of women these days seem to exhibit, but especially those on OLD sites,
usually for no good reason. Some of them are HIDEOUS, but 10/10 to them for their confidence though, however
misplaced it is. OLD is good for a laugh and not much else at my age.

If you can show me a humble, modern woman then you're probably somewhere in the far east.
If not, I have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your CAPS key broken? We created the language, can you Americans please at least try and respect it. ;)

"holy shiet i can feel your anger, bitterness and even hate towards these young hot women."

Yeah, I can also shoot force lightning from my fingertips. :rolleyes:

Resentful of their unearned ego?

Oh and believe me, many of them are not hot and have no business wearing clothes like that. Nice if you enjoy
the aesthetics of a badly stuffed sausage with a camel toe as a centrepiece I suppose, but it's a no thanks from me.
Please ladies, have some class.... I know there's a vagina between your legs, everybody does so there's really no need
to pull a foot of lycra up it so it can be easily seen from outer space.

"i bet these hot young women can sense your negative vibe as well and are probably repelled by it."

Nope, I'm approached weekly in by attractive girls in their 20's - early 30's. I have that 'hot older guy' vibe going on;),

Some labelled the sexually attractive "older guy "vibe as "creepy".

when approached I'm friendly and chatty to them but once again for the people in the sh1tty seats... I'M NOT
INTERESTED beyond a quick, polite conversation. I have bigger fish to fry, starting a new business, relocating
post divorce and renovating my new home and getting into even better shape which is related to the business
I want to start, I'd also like to buy and train a Doberman so that's a year of my time I need to focus on that task alone
but worth the time and effort way more than chasing women. Dogs know how to have fun and be loyal.
Wait until I'm walking around with a puppy, I'll be able to turn women down every single day then. :D
Loyalty in people, it's easier to become rich. If you want loyalty get a dog.

True story - I turned down a direct offer to have my D sucked in a pub car park about 4 months ago by a lovely looking
blonde girl who was a beautician. It's funny (politely) turning them down, they're not used to that and don't know how
to react apart from being outraged that the looks they have always relied on don't appear to be working anymore. It also
I suspect once you stop analyzing those types of offers and accept them, that they will appear from everywhere...

I just can't be bothered with ANY of them right now, finding a good one amongst the hordes of Facebook/snapchat/insta
addicted phone zombies out there is a huge task which I really have no time for or interest in slowing my own progress to
get. It's like going down a bin looking for the best piece of rubbish in it.
Not going to find a "good" on there. If you have fun, you might find one who wants to have fun with oyu.

"you might want to become more proactive or i suspect you might go another year without any sex at all."

Oh noes!!! That would be so terrible having to go another year without having to spare some of my valuable time
for a go on a wet hole. I guess you're one of those "any hole is a goal" types. That's like buying a car purely because
you like it's colour. But hey, I'm not judging you personally, whatever works for you buddy. My priorities are clearly
different from yours.[/.quote]

"Wet hole" isn't always combined with a negative side effect.

Example - I'm trolling Tinder thots with a deliberately provocative introduction paragraph purely to wind them up a bit.
Watching any one of the legions of land-whales or blown out baby mamas get upset because someone online said
some things they didn't like
is way more entertainment than I'd ever get if I dated them. Such a thing quickly reveals
the inherently narcissistic traits that the bulk of women these days seem to exhibit, but especially those on OLD sites,
usually for no good reason. Some of them are HIDEOUS, but 10/10 to them for their confidence though, however
misplaced it is. OLD is good for a laugh and not much else at my age.

If you can show me a humble, modern woman then you're probably somewhere in the far east.
:)

If not, I have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.
Wow...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have approached girls with earbuds many times, i have approached girls on the phone, i have approached girls with other guys, ive had girls who met me less then 10 min before during the day offer to drive me home. I once met this girl on the street who was on the way home to her live in boyfriend abandon that plan and spend the next nearly 2 hours with me. i met this super hot blonde on the train at like 1 pm in the day and she invited me to spend the rest of the day with her within 2 min of meeting me.
for example, the nonsense that you need to move girls between multiple venues before they will agree to go home with you is completely false. maybe an average looking guy needs to do that but ive never done that even once in my life.
If you are that awesome at pickup, you should probably be posting guides for all of us to do it.

The earbud thing is a legitimate thing. Multiple men in this thread have mentioned it. Earbuds are so prevalent in gyms now that a guy who wants to play in the gym sandbox has to approach women wearing earbuds. It’s more difficult to get the IOIs needed to do an effective approach with earbud wearers.

I do not drink alcohol or do drugs at all so i would not give girls any alcohol or drugs.
Alcohol is often the fuel for casual sex. It’s a bit far fetched to imagine casual sex scenarios with neither alcohol nor drugs. The classic home dinner date 2nd or 3rd move usually involves a bottle of wine.

i bet these hot young women can sense your negative vibe as well and are probably repelled by it.
Nope, I'm approached weekly in by attractive girls in their 20's - early 30's. I have that 'hot older guy' vibe going on,
Wait until I'm walking around with a puppy, I'll be able to turn women down every single day then.

I would have expected that @lost_blackbird was some guy who was just ignored by younger women given his age. Very nice work there @lost_blackbird. A lot of 50+ men are essentially invisible to 20s/30s women. It’s an accomplishment to be pursued by 20s/30s women at age 50+.

A lot of people also need some time to recover post-divorce.

im going to test gym game because i expect i will be able to approach mostly 9s and 10s only.
Your expectations are probably too high. I would say the cute or hot category which is 6+ or 7+ by your own subjective standards.

In the times over the last 8 years when I was doing approaches at gyms/fitness classes, I was actually surprised at how few men were using those venues for approaches. I wasn’t doing approaches there when I was in satisfying relationships. When I was needed to find someone, I was always playing in the gym/fitness class sandbox.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resentful of their unearned ego?

Ooh, I like that. But not really. Ego isn't that important to me. I'm not remotely competitive and if I were to be 10000%
honest despite the dominant logical side of my head telling me I'm well ahead of the curve for a typical late 40's guy,
I still can't imagine why anyone would put up with me and my ways. That attitude pervaded throughout my marriage and
was instrumental in it's ultimate demise. Problem is, you cant fix aspergers and I'm not hugely sexual and never really was
thirsty for sex ever in my life. Was quite happily celibate from age 21 to 27, had a little dilly dally with a handful of girls and
then met my wife ----> present day. .

Some labelled the sexually attractive "older guy "vibe as "creepy".

And for just as many others, it's a really enticing prospect. The assumption being they will be financially viable and
can treat them to nicer places and things than some broke young guy just starting out, add to that own house, car
and the assumption of sexual competency and it's just what many young girls are looking for, for a while in their lives.
Not on my dime or time though.

Loyalty in people, it's easier to become rich. If you want loyalty get a dog.

I literally just said that I'm more focused on doing exactly that than chasing females. Expanding on that, it's a huge part of my new life

since the woman I married decided she was keeping the Dobermann cross Weimeraner I've already trained for herself. Losing that dog
was more upsetting than things not working out with the wife. My goal is to leave construction related employ behind and work with
animals ongoing. I enrolled on four Canine related diploma courses only yesterday to start towards getting the paperwork I need for that.
The only b1tches I'm really interested in have four legs and can't speak. My new Dobermann will be called Patience, and the one the wife
stole from me is named 'Grace', a name which I now have tattooed on my inner left wrist.

I suspect once you stop analyzing those types of offers and accept them, that they will appear from everywhere...

And that's a good thing? Sounds bloody dreadful. I didn't analyse anything, I was just honestly uninterested in what
she was offering so politely said 'I'd rather have another beer.' or words to that effect. Which was somewhat more truthful.

Not going to find a "good" on there. If you have fun, you might find one who wants to have fun with oyu.

Fun is over-rated, although I am kinda enjoying trolling tinder as per the other thread.

I'm an aspie, fun isn't something we particularly seek, nor are emotional connections with others because they're confusing.
Truth told I rarely smile or laugh unless I'm being amused by an animal such as a dog. People are way too complicated. I'm
amazed my last relationship (and likely final) lasted as long as it did. I had a very late diagnosis though so I really had no idea
why I see the world the way I do.
Looking at Tinder and the like makes me truly sad at the state of things with modern women,
they just aren't an attractive prospect to me in any regard. I'm back to the "wet hole shrouded in 100% lunatic' mindset where
females are concerned. I'd sooner take my chances with that Doberman I mentioned for companionship and lovely quiet,
expectation free company. I'll be almost guaranteed to like her friends too, can't say the same for the pack of slags and woke
soyboys my wife seemed to prefer spending her time with. I avoided her friends like the plague for the duration of our relationship.