Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Has No One Come Up With A Strategy To Lay Girls From The Gym?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I maintain eye contact, smile, etc if I see a woman looking at me and I've had a few approach me just from that. However, I'm not at the gym to meet women. I'm there working my ass off. I am sweaty, smelly, and usually totally out of breath from doing cardio. Not exactly a pickup scenario for me. If they make it easy then sure I'll turn on the charm but, as others have noted, I don't really want to risk my pleasant gym experience having to deal with an ex lay or gf who is now either stalking, talking $hit, or otherwise making any part of my life miserable when I just want to work out in peace.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably because it is an inherently poor place to attempt this and most people realize there are much better places.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Probably because it is an inherently poor place to attempt this and most people realize there are much better places.
where are these much better places during the day where you can find such high quality?

this post was inspired from me going to the gym at 1 PM last Thursday and being shocked by the number of 9s and 10s walking around in super tight sexually explicit outfits.

where else am i going to find such quality during the day?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
where are these much better places during the day where you can find such high quality?

this post was inspired from me going to the gym at 1 PM last Thursday and being shocked by the number of 9s and 10s walking around in super tight sexually explicit outfits.

where else am i going to find such quality during the day?
I said poor place not poor quality.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I said poor place not poor quality.
you said there are much better places.

how can that be possible if nowhere has better quality during the day.

i would rather **** one 9 then twenty 7s.

quality is #1 by far for me.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Why? Most 9s suck in the bedroom
I once ****ed a legit ten 8 times in one night.

That's how aroused I get from legit super hotties.

This girl did not do anything special in bed except allow me to dominate her the way I'm rough and dominant with all girls.

I **** all girls the same. I'm super rough and dominant.

I don't need girls to do anything in bed except to be 100% submissive.

The difference with the 9s and 10s is I'm way more aroused and turned on.

When I went to the gym last Thursday I was getting massive boners just looking at those 9s and 10s around me. A 7 cannot arouse me that quickly or that intensely.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll take the twenty 7s. More sex and they’ll treat you better.
I almost never **** the same girl more then once so "treat me better" does not really apply to me since I'm basically looking only for one night stands.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe gym game is hard for YOU.

do not force your limitations on me.

also, several people keep mentioning this nonsense about earphones.

are you guys serious?

you think if a girl finds you attractive she is going to be mad that you came up to her?

what world are you guys living in?

I've had successful interactions with hot girls in much more complicated situations including on an airplane, at my doctors office, at the bank. I literally ****ed an investment banker back in November.

also, i went to get blood a few weeks ago and the Latina taking my blood got so aroused by me that she was literally rubbing her boobs against my arm as she took my blood.

i once had a girl i met on the train invite me to spend the day with her within 2 min of meeting even though she was on her way to meet a friend.

I'm not even going to mention the things i have done on tinder that worked.

im shocked that people on this forum could be this clueless.

if a girl finds you attractive and gets aroused by you then nothing else matters.

im mind blown that people on this forum think a girl that is attracted to you will care about some ****ing earbuds or a workout at the gym.
Dude your going to have to approach a bunch of women, whom more than likely will reject you in the gym, before you approach that one that finds you HIGHLY attractive to the point where she is willing to put her workout on hold and pull her ear plugs out, so she can talk to your sweaty azz?

Getting rejected in the gym approaching girls will quickly get you a reputation as a possible CREEP especially if it's a smaller gym.

You must be some suave handsome motherfuker where girls panties are dropping just by taking your blood huh?

Must be something magnetic about you, that drawing blood from your arm leaves girls wanting to rub there titties in your face?

Care to share some pics of you, so us amatures can see what kind of look we should be aspiring to.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why as a community have we never invested the time to innovate a viable strategy to take girls home from the gym?
Because for most of us, it's me-time. I wouldn't mind if my gym were male only. Too many women show up there to show off their bodies, and they drive the membership fees up with all their stupid classes. Finally, like others have said, there's potential for headaches to say the least.

But if you want to do it you don't need a "strategy." Just read the room and look out for their IOI's, adjust according to the environment and you can get a number from any venue. It isn't rocket science.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe gym game is hard for YOU.
Normally when I approach a woman in the Gym in an adjacent machine they just stop their work-out and go. My approach is simple, just go next to a girl in a cardio machine and watch something on the Tablet and telepathically try to talk with her. I'm just not hot enough for gym approach to work.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the outfits they deliberately wear that get me. Today there was some little tart on the arse machine
(this machine seems to only attract female users....) and if I'd taken a 50 yard run up and kicked her gusset up
her crack it wouldn't have gone any further in than it was. o_O She like many other females only seem to go to the
gym so that they can flounce around in tight yoga gear and then sit on machines not doing anything whilst (as
always) glued to their phones.. I'm genuinely getting to the point where I find them all utterly contemptible.
It genuinely makes a nice change to see a woman who's there to actually do something constructive, maybe 1 in 20.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fat and orange.
Ok, so you are not chad. That means you are trolling, in which case you should be banned, or you could be serious, in which case, WHAT?!?

How do you get away with groping women in the gym without being beaten up or having the police called on you? Do you grope the ones with the fat ghetto booty or those with flat a$$? Do you grope them in their a$$ while they are on the threadmill or eliptical, or when they are bent over doing stretches or picking up a weight? Do you target any specific type of women before you grope them (ie do you target women who are less likely to complain to the police or fight back and do some sort of profile before you select your target / victim, or do you go random?) What do you tell a woman after you grope her? Do you say, "hey b1tch, you are coming home with me?", or do you have a more witty line like "I'm a homosexual/gay, and was just curious how a woman would feel like, do you think you can show me" ? Did you get a negative reaction from any women doing this?

These questions are rhetorical. We both know that this is utter nonsense to suggest you pick up women that way.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's the outfits they deliberately wear that get me. Today there was some little tart on the arse machine
(this machine seems to only attract female users....) and if I'd taken a 50 yard run up and kicked her gusset up
her crack it wouldn't have gone any further in than it was. o_O She like many other females only seem to go to the
gym so that they can flounce around in tight yoga gear and then sit on machines not doing anything whilst (as
always) glued to their phones.. I'm genuinely getting to the point where I find them all utterly contemptible.
It genuinely makes a nice change to see a woman who's there to actually do something constructive, maybe 1 in 20.
that's a comment I made on a female weightlifting 'group' on facebook when I was still on social media.
The fact that I screenshotted it means I chickened out and deleted it.

It would have been interesting to read them all hating me, saying I was a woman trying to police other woman, reading comments like 'I only wrote that because I wish I could wear the outfits fitter women wear' etc.

But I chickened out and deleted it.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-09-10-30-1.png

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you are not chad. That means you are trolling, in which case you should be banned, or you could be serious, in which case, WHAT?!?

How do you get away with groping women in the gym without being beaten up or having the police called on you? Do you grope the ones with the fat ghetto booty or those with flat a$$? Do you grope them in their a$$ while they are on the threadmill or eliptical, or when they are bent over doing stretches or picking up a weight? Do you target any specific type of women before you grope them (ie do you target women who are less likely to complain to the police or fight back and do some sort of profile before you select your target / victim, or do you go random?) What do you tell a woman after you grope her? Do you say, "hey b1tch, you are coming home with me?", or do you have a more witty line like "I'm a homosexual/gay, and was just curious how a woman would feel like, do you think you can show me" ? Did you get a negative reaction from any women doing this?

These questions are rhetorical. We both know that this is utter nonsense to suggest you pick up women that way.
I just grab em by the pousy. When you're a star they let you do it.