Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why fapping feels so good

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why living with parents is so good... It's good because no rent and it allows you to fap still in privacy because bringing home a woman would attract too much attention.

Did you forget to take your meds again?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fapping is good because its just 5min and no woman needed x)

in fact i think fapping is better than sex
Technically woman is needed as the subject on a mental level for source material. That woman may have come from memory from a previous social interaction where you make a mental movie out of her. (my mental-movies are normally PG not X-rated because I fear God, so it might just be hugs with clothes on, etc...).

The Bible says that if someone looks lustfully at a woman then he committing adultery with her in his heart (Matt 5:28). Therefore, with God whatever is represented in your heart becomes a spiritual material. This is very careful that my thoughts don't cross into sin territory. Being cautious in this regard, there is no much difference between thought and actually dealing with someone because of verses like that.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fapping vs fvcking provide different level of satisfaction.. I say in relationship ur girl would fap or bj the guy gave different pleasure than fvcking alone to a man.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
no fear of stds or pregnancy with fapping. both sex outside of marriage and fapping God dislikes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why living with parents is so good... It's good because no rent and it allows you to fap still in privacy because bringing home a woman would attract too much attention.

Did you forget to take your meds again?
Hahahahahaha...maybe he should let Mommy catch him to see if she gets turned on by it and maybe he can "get lucky" when Dad goes to work

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no fear of stds or pregnancy with fapping. both sex outside of marriage and fapping God dislikes.
...or sexually transmitted demons. There are many consequences with sex outside of marriage. Fapping has no consequences apart from God disliking it (ie and the level of that is also contingent on what you are fapping about, or what you are looking at while you are fapping, or if it's really necessary, etc...)

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, there isn't a thing wrong with masturbation of any sort. It's perfectly normal, why do you all think we are put on earth for? It's to procreate with women to produce more offspring. The whole sex demons thing coming from someone like trump is a total ****ing lie and a myth... Fapping/jerking off has as many good qualities as it does bad IMO.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fapping vs fvcking provide different level of satisfaction.. I say in relationship ur girl would fap or bj the guy gave different pleasure than fvcking alone to a man.
Having an attractive woman apply the physical stimulation - either through direct action (e,g., oral, handjob, lapdance, etc.), or through restraint action (i.e., giving access to the Love Canal that the man pistons) - makes a big difference.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
i gues you could say that but if you dont fap you will sooner or later spend lot of time chasing women, which may be worse than depreion
If you looking good and not dumb you should
Dont need chase but at least have this t in your balls so girls would know you're into them